Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Nah, they think someone who leaves and threatens sabotage is an hostile outsider who must be defended against and who should lose all previous privileges granted for being a member.
    So fuck democracy

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Greece, and Cyprus.
    You can't just ignore half of my post, and respond with nonsense... I made it clear what I was talking about, and either you've chosen to ignore it (Ironic, considering the context of my post), or you're just being aggressive about the whole situation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    Isn't that how literally any voting works ever? I mean basically you guys are just arguing that people over the age of 30 shouldn't be allowed to vote
    There are very legitimate arguments for setting an upper limit on voting.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Throwing out the votes to be ruled by some Apparatchik will confirm what the Leavers have said, that the EU is Anti-Democratic.
    This is just sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Remind me again why we -shouldn't- start treating the UK as a pariah.
    Because EU is run by adults

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    As a Business owner, money > everything, do you really think for example German car manufacturers won't export to their second biggest importer? The naivety in this thread is astounding, we're all greedy pricks, the lot of us. We all want money, we're not going to no trade because the UK "hurt" Europes feelings, whatever makes the bank balance go up is exactly what large businesses will do.

Do you think economies like Greece that export 0.3% of German cars matter to these manufacturers or the UK that eats up a fifth of their stock?

Source for car figures: https://next.ft.com/content/f6cda050...a-398b2169cf79
    O you will trade, but german cars will become more expensive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    So fuck democracy
    Essentially, yes. Referenda are beyond stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Turkey will join the EU in my life-time, unless they choose not too. That's something many Leave campaigners were also worried about, but if you're going to showcase the legitimate reasons why it can't happen, I can't refute that, because you're right, as of right now at least. But many people, even in your own country, and all over the world don't often vote on facts, but snippets of information that is fed to them.
    Until Northern Cyprus is no longer occupied or under influence of Turkey then Cyprus with its veto is going to block it. Macedonia another one the leave campaign was warning about joining also has no chance right now. Greece also has a Veto and until "Macedonia." changes its name (Which holds financial clout) it's also going to be Vetoed every time it asks to join.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because EU is run by adults
    Adults whose livelihoods depend on maintaining the idea that EU membership is superior to the alternative.

Deleted
    Remind me again why we -shouldn't- start treating the UK as a pariah.
    Because doing so would make the European Union look undemocratic, something that is already being criticised for by many political parties among current member states.

I did make my point quite clear in the post you quoted, but you decided to crop out most of that to simply pick out the part that would come off as most emotionally charged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    Ah cool. So it was previously part of Mexico/under their rule until they left them.
    Yup.
    The annexation was the best way for optimal protection of TX from Mexico.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    No offence but many Europeans here are justifying the BREXIT supporters decisions further with their behaviour

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    You can't just ignore half of my post, and respond with nonsense.
    Please do elaborate on how two EU members with a veto and a national hatred towards Turkey are going to not be roadblocks to EU membership.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well at least your open and honest with your opposition to democracy.

I say, What if the EU started to turn on labour?
    What I have come to realize is that many of those leftist people who speak about equality and democracy do not truly believe in those things but use them as tools for their agenda.
    As soon as interests contrair to their own get voted for, they claim fraud, denounce voters who voted "wrong" as idiots and morons, claim xenophobia, blame and insult "white people". Suddenly democracy is a problem if it doesn't suit the regressive left.

Basically young Hillary Clintons, speaking for the "oppressed" (but more like stealing their voices), speaking about freedom of speech and the like but lobbying for censorship, surveillance and being disgusted by the lower middle class and beyond in private conversations.

Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    Can you say that again in light of sanctions in trade with Russia? I mean all of us would have more $ if they weren't in place but they are and businesses are hurting but it doesn't stop EU from keeping sanctions.
    Are you saying they will impose trade sanctions to Britain? The sanctions you're referring to were imposed because of Russia putting their fingers in pies they know they shouldn't have them in, which in combination with the oil market bollocks and Russia imposing its own Bans has caused Russia problems. A heavily integrated EU society which is also integrated into EU businesses won't be just exiled just because Brussels don't like it. Britain isn't going to leave in a day, it's going to be years of debate before it does.

So yeah, lets compare a warring nation to one that is part of NATO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt the UK one of, if not the largest, comsumer of all the EU countries?

EU had better sign a free trade agreement with Britain quickly.

Else the US will sign one. Trump might look stupid but the day he's elected he'll fly to Britain with a free trade agreement in hand.

It's the forth largest economy.

Well maybe fifth at the moment.

Then the EU will have America sitting on their doorstep.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Deleted
    Adults whose livelihoods depend on maintaining the idea that EU membership is superior to the alternative.
    And people felt the EU threatened their livelihoods thus why UK left, understand?

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    This is just sad.
    What is truly hilarious is my sister had not more than a few days ago convinced me that remain was the better choice, I am still skeptical of the EU but was no longer for Brexit.

But it seems here its either "EU IS LOVE, EU IS LIFE," or "DIRTY HERETIC!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offence but many Europeans here are justifying the BREXIT supporters decisions further with their behaviour
    Quoted for truth.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."