7 8.54%

4 4.88%

8 9.76%

11 13.41%

24 29.27%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I really hope she will face her retribution during hunter campaign. Like something big steps on her. Or eats her alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Or rommath beats her with a staff
    rofl

2/10 from me just cus i thought her intervention in that Cata quest line was cool

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Or rommath beats her with a staff
    "Track this !"

Well, now i can't get image of camo-wearing rommath hiding in bushes out of my head.

Deleted
    This topic inspired me on a candidate for a Major Character of the Day on SPECIAL Day #60.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    "Track this !"

Well, now i can't get image of camo-wearing rommath hiding in bushes out of my head.
    Vereesa sits crying and screaming in equal parts retard rage and grief because she saw a red leaf which reminded her of the fire red hot burning passionate raptor jesus man and how he was hanging out with a new girl named "mana bomb "and wouldn't return her calls. So she tries to sneak into silvermoon because she knows "mana bomb" was in silvermoon at one point. At this time rommath leaps to his feet, perfectly camouflaged with mud and leaves from the riverbank, triggered at the mere though of her polluting Quel'thalas with her shitty cliche character. So he does what any elf would do and beats her with a stick.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

1. like who is she???

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    3 posts away, and I still don't like Vereesa that much. Also,
    @Kalecgos the Spellweaver likes to sing Madonna when he is alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Vereesa sits crying and screaming in equal parts retard rage and grief because she saw a red leaf which reminded her of the fire red hot burning passionate raptor jesus man and how he was hanging out with a new girl named "mana bomb "and wouldn't return her calls. So she tries to sneak into silvermoon because she knows "mana bomb" was in silvermoon at one point. At this time rommath leaps to his feet, perfectly camouflaged with mud and leaves from the riverbank, triggered at the mere though of her polluting Quel'thalas with her shitty cliche character. So he does what any elf would do and beats her with a stick.
    Rommath: This is ar town scrub !
    Theron: Yeah, beat it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus Victorya View Post
    3 posts away, and I still don't like Vereesa that much. Also,
    @Kalecgos the Spellweaver likes to sing Madonna when he is alone.
    No I don't!

You know who does though? Vereesa. Yeah. :V

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Of pranks that went too far.. anyone giving her a 10
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    KEK/10

No seriously, this character is a walking joke. Designed to be an elf with "human quirks" just to be the banging toy of a massive Mary Sue, at the expense of possessing anything of value or quality coming from her heritage. She thinks to be a true High Elf even though she hates 90% of her remaining people, she auto-proclaims herself "Ranger-General" of a bunch of lap-dogs, human-lovers like her that are "numerous" enough to fit all in Dalaran along its standard citizens.

She's also widely incosistent, in the books she looks relatively open-minded, blames her relative rather than the name he carries (Blood Elf) and acknowledges how she didn't become one because she had Rhonin on her side; in-game she goes full-retard, showing a mentally-handicapped fixation for Blood Elves as a whole because of her own shitty relative's actions and not for any other valuable reason. When her beloved Mary Sue ends up dead and a single Blood Elf is indirectly involved to such death, she arms herself with all the confirmation bias she could and at the very first occasion she pursues an indiscriminate massacre. Last but not least, she gave birth to two fucking half-elves and yet all her loyalty and motherly concerns got thrown out of the window when it came to cry on her sister's shoulder about the loss of her husband.

She's a worthless, hypocritical leech. I'm not a fan of characters like Garrosh or Arthas but they have a clear purpose, they're solid plot devices moving the story forward. Vereesa is nothing of the sort along the fact that she's an absolutely dislikeable character.

And worst sin of all, she's going to make it in the Hunter Class Hall. /facepalm

Like seriously, if I could have gone negative or 0 with this one I would had but I have to be merciful and give a 1. She's really the shinest example of why we should pray that Knaak will not touch the Warcraft franchise for the rest of this century.

That's the best prank of the year. Or the worst, depending from how you're going to take it.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2016-06-24 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    And worst sin of all, she's going to make it in the Hunter Class Hall. /facepalm
    She is taking turns. First, it was us mages who got to take her on rides. Now it's you hunters. Eventually she will go all the way through everybody, ending her trophy sugar babe career among the death knight because she will be killed off story-line wise by then.

I can see her tombstone already:
    R.I.P Vereesa Windrunner
    Trophy Wife & Hired "Hand"
    Best one to ever give proper head
    She lived a trophy
    She died a trophy
    She will continue to be a trophy in undeath
    She really got around

1/10
    This is the dumb broad that made WoD happened. She could've poisoned Garrosh but ..kids! I have kids to take care of!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    3/10

I was going to write out one of my long rants on this one, but Zulkhan said everything that I was going to say and more that I didn't think of, saving me time and energy.
    So, 1/10 and +2 for the fact that her armor fits her well, as Richard Knaak loved to tell us (repeatedly) and this is possibly the only positive thing about her so let's give her that.

Nominate Chromie.

>_> maybe its out of spite of other posters.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I nominate "The Guardian". (Not Medivh, but the guy actually called "The Guardian".)
    An'u belore delen'na

Deleted
    Bump for more Vereesa Summer Luvin'!
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-06-24 at 08:17 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    I nominate "The Guardian". (Not Medivh, but the guy actually called "The Guardian".)
    you mean this guy?
    http://wow.gamepedia.com/The_Guardian

Formerly known as Arafal

10/10. I have no other reason than ''Because. Windrunner.''

I Nominate Kargath Bladefist!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMineKnight View Post
    10/10. I have no other reason than ''Because. Windrunner.''
    this is the worst reason to give a character 10/10 i have ever seen.

Formerly known as Arafal

6/10: Meh

I gnominate Gelbin Mekkatorque.