Page 60 of 102 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    1k is low, with 140% bonus I've around 5k worth of AP up on the world quest map right now, so even with the bonus calculated back out thats significantly more then the 1k. And thats not counting the potential reward from the bounty bag.
    The 1k was average of the item from the bag, not from doing actual world quests. With there being a varying amount of quests per day, can't really come up with an average value.

Either way, it will still take you 3ish months to get 34 point artifacts, not 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    With there being a varying amount of quests per day, can't really come up with an average value.
    The whole concept of average is to take a varying amount and ... average it!
    So does it not account for the world quest gains apart from the bag at all? That seems like a big group of gains to exclude, even if it varies.

Correct, again he's working to correct the sheet and add other things to it.

Is there an actual reason of Using Maul In legion? I'm not really that experienced as i'm switching over to bear but isn't it better to save the rage for Iron fur or Mark of Ursol rather than wasting it on Maul?

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    Is there an actual reason of Using Maul In legion? I'm not really that experienced as i'm switching over to bear but isn't it better to save the rage for Iron fur or Mark of Ursol rather than wasting it on Maul?
    Indeed there is very little incentive to use it, only for some minor bonus dps, so one would only use it when not actively tanking and rage caping. But then, maybe when not actively tanking one should spec feral affinity and get the cat on.

So yeah, Mauls position seems largely irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenrais View Post
    Offtanking, that's about it. Which is also why going the Mauler route to get Embrace of the Nightmare is T-T
    Three points put into something with a tiny, tiny effect on overall gameplay

I'm seriously debating the "long route" via Jagged Claws, since those points will atleast matter.
    22 vs. 16 points though. Quite a difference.
    Last edited by Ooshraxa; 2016-06-24 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    Offtanking, that's about it. Which is also why going the Mauler route to get Embrace of the Nightmare is T-T.
    Three points put into something with a tiny effect
    I've been thinking about going the other way around, even if it costs a few extra points before I get embrace (16 vs 22). But the better traits might make up for that. Roar of the crowd also seems rather underwhelming. Overall it would be the better path as those wasted 3/4 points there can be gotten last then.

Hard choices.
    Last edited by Nevcairiel; 2016-06-24 at 08:43 PM.

Heh, I obviously agree (see above post edit ).

However,
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    Roar of the crowd also seems rather underwhelming
    Roar of the Crowd + Balance Affinity + Guttural Roars = 85% HUGE AE runspeed buff every minute.
    If you use it in a raid, you will certainly hit five people every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ooshraxa View Post
    However,

Roar of the Crowd + Balance Affinity + Guttural Roars = 85% HUGE AE runspeed buff every minute.
    If you use it in a raid, you will certainly hit five people every time.
    The bonus from the trait is only for you however, if it would be for everyone .. sure. Only for me? Somewhat meh.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Look at it this way. When you buff your raid's run speed, you get a larger buff so that you can smash your furry face into the next group of raid trash sooner.

Deleted
    when was survival instincts cooldown reduced to one minute? did i miss something?
    also 40sec cd with talent survival of the fittest

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessDrake View Post
    when was survival instincts cooldown reduced to one minute? did i miss something?
    also 40sec cd with talent survival of the fittest
    Its a 3min CD, 2 charges. With the talent SotF, its down to 2min, 2 charges. So "in a way" its a 1min CD.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravingmad View Post
    Its a 3min CD, 2 charges. With the talent SotF, its down to 2min, 2 charges. So "in a way" its a 1min CD.
    well, "ravingmad" no.
    on ptr it says: Survival instincts, 1min recharge max 2 charges

good thing i am not the only one who somehow missed that

buuut after some more testing:
    using both charge and then waiting 1 min for a recharge.
    pressing it again simply does not do anything although it says you have 1 charge.

does anybody else have that bug or is it only me?

Quote Originally Posted by DarknessDrake View Post
    well, "ravingmad" no.
    on ptr it says: Survival instincts, 1min recharge max 2 charges

good thing i am not the only one who somehow missed that

buuut after some more testing:
    using both charge and then waiting 1 min for a recharge.
    pressing it again simply does not do anything although it says you have 1 charge.

does anybody else have that bug or is it only me?

This change happened last week, and was not mentioned in any patch notes. The current assumption is it's just a mistype by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunnychaser View Post
    This change happened last week, and was not mentioned in any patch notes. The current assumption is it's just a mistype by someone.
    They don't provide any patch notes for beta class changes/tuning.

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    Hi quick question do Guardian Druids have "berserker"-ish abilities that enhance tanking while low HP?
    Nope. The only tanks that has enhancements for low hp tanking I believe is prot paladin and monk. Prot paladin heals their missing hp so being low hp heals them for more... monks with a talent spawn more healing orbs, so not exactly a berserking thing.

Closest to berserking you have in wow are fury warriors, when enraged they take more damage but they self-heal a lot and have higher hp than normal.

They changed the maxcamerafactor CVar to 1.9
    gg. Uninstalling. brb.
    I've been tanking with the maxfactor cvar set to 4 since WOTLK. Haven't ever tanked without it. Nope. Just Nope.

The max distance used to be 50, now it's 28.5. It's pretty rough, especially as a Tauren.

Quote Originally Posted by Promdates View Post
    The max distance used to be 50, now it's 28.5. It's pretty rough, especially as a Tauren.
    I'm a bear. It's pretty harsh.

A guy on the forum post posted this:
    The camera angle isnt the same. But it's definitely a lot less view.

http://imgur.com/a/pKP50

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    All Legion Tanks have abilities which improve as health decreases, according to that Monk clarification developer post. I also detected them for all classes, except for Druid which seems strange.
    Hm that seems weird indeed. I'm trying to remember them all. Can you refresh my memory?

Paladin: Increased armor below 35% HP and more healing from LOTP.
    Warrior: ?
    Death Knight: ?
    Monk: More frequent spawning of healing orbs.
    Druid: ?
    Demon Hunter: More lesser soul fragments below 35% HP.
    Last edited by CenariusTheForestLord; 2016-06-25 at 10:10 PM.