Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Who said anything about "no grounds"?
    I'm only pointing out that now that the UK isn't in the position it had anymore the USA will want more cencessions from them. They are in a bad spot after all and are desperate for some trade agreements with someone.
    I don't think desperate is what I'd call England. There's a great deal of uncertainty but a former global Empire has at least some idea of how to conduct things on it's own and establish appropriate agreements between sovereign nations.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
    There would be no need for shenanigans, in the end the decision to leave falls on the parliament which has no legal obligation to this referendum.
    It was a poll, really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    Its a political concept, not an economic one.
    Not anymore after 1992.

Quote Originally Posted by damajin View Post
    I don't think desperate is what I'd call England. There's a great deal of uncertainty but a former global Empire has at least some idea of how to conduct things on it's own and establish appropriate agreements between sovereign nations.
    Yes, some idea, but do they have time?
    And don't you think other nations will try to use the opportunity to get concessions?

Deleted
    And don't you think other nations will try to use the opportunity to get concessions?
    A former global empire huh?

10+ Year Old Account

A country which has Leave voters upset because we've left and people unaware of what the EU actually is. You give us far too much credit.

Deleted
    So every other major power in the world. Nothing is lost, everything is transformed, and I'm certain that someone is already working to get the opportunities that just opened. Frankfurt is just the start.

Deleted
    The Scottish labour MP blaming David Cameron “ should never have let the people vote “

Think it just goes to show politicians on all sides, don't give a fcuk about the people they pretend to represent!

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    A country which has Leave voters upset because we've left and people unaware of what the EU actually is. You give us far too much credit.
    yep. everyone who voted leave doesn't know what the leave vote is for. that's 100% correct. well done m8

calm the fuck down

Honestly, this just shows how corporations aren't there to acquire a profit by filling a need, they're there to acquire a profit by the easiest means possible.
    And if something even looks to not be going their way, they'll throw an almighty bitch-fit and fuck off to the easiest target they can find.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    yep. everyone who voted leave doesn't know what the leave vote is for. that's 100% correct. well done m8

calm the fuck down
    Your reading comprehension seems to be lacking, maybe you should take your own advice and read again what you have quoted, maybe then you will notice that it isn't what you replied to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    So every other major power in the world. Nothing is lost, everything is transformed, and I'm certain that someone is already working to get the opportunities that just opened. Frankfurt is just the start.
    Paris has far better chances.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    What made Poland less victorious than China? Poland definitely gained more territory as well.
    LOL really?

UK politics manipulated Poland into war against German under pretense that UK itself woulds defend them and help them maintain their sovereignty!

They allowed Stalin to occupy eastern part of Poland only 2 weeks after German attacked them in 1939!

Even after the war Poland was under Soviet "protection" completely out of reach and with no influence from UK.

UK failed ... massively!

UK warmongering agenda of that time escalated a local conflict into global war!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

calm the fuck down
    They probably thought it was a vote on whether Cameron is to remain or leave. Well, it basically included that in the end, lol.

They certainly do. Whether others will accept is the real question.

Quote Originally Posted by Snorkles View Post
    Yeah well there's idiots everywhere, can't account for what form it's going to take but the votes are cast, the wheels are in motion and there were enough persuasive arguments from the Leave camp to show it had both moral and intellectual backbone so I give it a great deal of credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    That's certainly one way to look at it, and a positive one albeit one with some potentially negative outcomes but that's life. Rather live in a Brexit'd world than a United States of Europa, Inc. for sure.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by khalltusk View Post
    I am still gutted over the results of the vote. I was a remain voter still am.

As much as I want Britain to do well I also want what I currently have to remain. The ability to go to anywhere in Europe for work and travel with the minimum of fuss. It's possibly the best thing we had going. My GF who is from the Netherlands is worried about how that might affect me moving there with Jobs and what not. Hopefully that won't be a concern for quite some time.

Hopefully the EU bounces back from this even stronger as well. Perhaps it gives it the kick it needed to really get some good reforms going and push on to do better.
    Let your gf translate this one:
    ''Ze deden een plas, dronken een glas, alles bleef gelijk zoals het was''

I fear we get a nexit soon, specially with Rutte being extremely shortsighted and dumb. Id link hes wordings but i dont want to see that ones face for ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Paris has far better chances.
    The diversity of choices just show that life will go on and who ever wins the race, will take the UK position. The ones that voted for Leave today are the ones that will suffer more in the near future and that's just sad.

Rather live in a Brexit'd world than a United States of Europa, Inc. for sure.
    But the Brexit pushes for a bigger European integration, not less.

Deleted
    Looks like Italy and France are now pushing hard to have their own vote

They certainly do. Whether others will accept is the real question.
    Well, the UK will need some trade deals to keep above the water.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    The Scottish labour MP blaming David Cameron “ should never have let the people vote “

Think it just goes to show politicians on all sides, don't give a fcuk about the people they pretend to represent!
    Since most brexiters A, had no clue about what they voted for, B, no clue what they voted against, C, treated it as a protest.