Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    Now it sends the Demon Hunters to their respected faction capital (Stormwind for Night Elves and Orgrimmar for Blood Elves).
    Just to the END of Broken Shore scenario.

You only see the Demon Hunters' camp after the Broken Shore actually occurs so how would it make sense for them to participate beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by zorkesh View Post
    But Demon Hunters goes to Broken Isles from "other direction" (if you did full quest chain you must know it). So they can't go to the Broken Shore.

That's kinda what I thought. I was watching a video earlier and instead of going from broken shores to funeral to demon invasion to broken isles again. They go from starting zone, to funeral to demon invasion to broken isles. Dalaran is in there somewhere, I forget where though.

Quote Originally Posted by shanthi View Post
    My main focus during the pre-patch is to farm up the transmog leather set from the Invasion event, since that's limited time.

Beyond that, getting a little tanking time in on HFC though that, while fun, won't be hugely valuable experience since level 100 Vengeance will play very differently from level 110.
    Oh there's a transmog set? Definitely going to have to farm that... on all my toons. xD

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    The Demon Hunters break out of the Vault of the Wardens, then Khadgar shows up and asks for their assistance. He used to teleport them to Dalaran and players began the Broken Isles content then, but that was before the Broken Shore event was available. Now it sends the Demon Hunters to their respected faction capital (Stormwind for Night Elves and Orgrimmar for Blood Elves).
    They arrive in Stormwind / Orgrimmar at the point in time when every other class is done with the Broken Shore Scenario. Demon Hunters DOES NOT do the Broken Shore scenario. This is a fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    Oh there's a transmog set? Definitely going to have to farm that... on all my toons. xD
    Yeah, there's a set for each armor class, a black-and-gold (with fel green accents) version of the WoD crafted set. But someone else noted that the arsenals (a new WoW thing, packaged set of transmog appearances) are bind on account, so you can farm them on any character.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Do the DH starting area. Get to Org. Get professions I want. Set up UI and get everything I need to eventually level and care about it in Legion. Not going to be my main. Just an alt to keep busy on when/if I get the time after initial rush at launch. Have the xmog I plan to use already so that's one less thing to do
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

Yeah, there's a set for each armor class, a black-and-gold (with fel green accents) version of the WoD crafted set. But someone else noted that the arsenals (a new WoW thing, packaged set of transmog appearances) are bind on account, so you can farm them on any character.
    very cool. So one set fits all kind of deal?

I'm going to farm my way to 700 mining/engineering I hope. I can never seem to keep engineering on a toon, even though it's the one profession I don't have.

After that I'll farm the demon invasions and then probably do wod questlines just for the hell of it. Most of my guild won't really come back in force until Legion drops so it's unlikely that we get together for any sort of raiding, but maybe some Mythics if they're still available could happen.

Spend three hours customizing the appearance and agonizing over which race/gender combo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turtlewithnoshell View Post
    very cool. So one set fits all kind of deal?
    One set per armor class. So you need to farm up enough currency to buy the cloth, leather, plate and mail arsenals. But you can do them on any character and send them to characters with the right armor proficiency. Useful if you wanted to farm the leather one before demon hunters release.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

One set per armor class. So you need to farm up enough currency to buy the cloth, leather, plate and mail arsenals. But you can do them on any character and send them to characters with the right armor proficiency. Useful if you wanted to farm the leather one before demon hunters release.
    It was to my knowledge legion invasions, broken shore scenario and demon hunter are all released at the same time? If not that's completely fine, gives me something to do prior to DH release, but that's what I understood.

Quote Originally Posted by Taygai View Post
    It was to my knowledge legion invasions, broken shore scenario and demon hunter are all released at the same time? If not that's completely fine, gives me something to do prior to DH release, but that's what I understood.
    From what I remember from last weeks Dev talk the plan was to stagger these events rather than release them at the exact same time. I would assume it would go invasion then Broken Shore followed by the Demon Hunter release.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    From what I remember from last weeks Dev talk the plan was to stagger these events rather than release them at the exact same time. I would assume it would go invasion then Broken Shore followed by the Demon Hunter release.
    The pre-expansion patch will contain things like class changes and the new transmog system. A couple of weeks after it is released, the Demon Hunters, Broken Shore event, and demon invasions will be unlocked. The demon invasions will get more intense as time goes on.
    While that would be neat, maybe they didn't make it clear in the summit. So it's possible we'll see legion invasion first after two weeks, then sometime after broken shore and then demon hunter unlock. I'll source this too just in case.

Can't source the link, but page 4 of mmo-champion front. Legion summit interview.

I just pressed Ctrl+F, typed invasion and only two results came up, bringing me to the above quote. Again, this was 14 days ago, and it could've been misintrepreted or misunderstood, but that's how I see it, everything unlocked at once besides "actual" legion content.

I plan to pop flight form and rain bird poop on them from above with seething hatred over future loot competition and for betraying my fellow elf brethren!

Deleted
    I'll most likely do professions and then gearing in pvp or mythic dungeons if theyre still run occasionally. Ofcourse I will look at the events that happen during the time. Invasion and stuff. I dont really see any haste in getting stuff done. Oh and why are so many eager to farm the stupid azzinoth glaives again when there are much more beautiful ones availabe then? I have 3 pairs now, rogue monk and dk, and I sure as hell wont farm them on my new main dh because imo its pointless. Just wondering what your motivations are, folks?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    I plan to pop flight form and rain bird poop on them from above with seething hatred over future loot competition and for betraying my fellow elf brethren!
    Voting up posts is so necessary right now.

-Hope there is a some more of mailbox in the starter zone, I have mogs (cosmetic-no other leather wearer) chants, fun objects (landsharks, darkmoon firewater, shadow focusing lens), bigger bags to get set up.
    -Do enough invasion to get leather set, ill get everything else on Kell.
    -Do everything on this >_> post.
    -Scryer rep turn in, plenty bought tokens.
    -Maybe do WoD starter Tanaan/later tanaan stuff.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    -Hope there is a some more of mailbox in the starter zone, I have mogs (cosmetic-no other leather wearer) chants, fun objects (landsharks, darkmoon firewater, shadow focusing lens), bigger bags to get set up.
    -Do enough invasion to get leather set, ill get everything else on Kell.
    -Scryer rep turn in, plenty bought tokens.
    -Maybe do WoD starter Tanaan/later tanaan stuff.
    On the point of your xmogs. You shouldn't need a mailbox. Essentially as long as you login to the characters that have the mog pieces you want they'll be stored in your mog appearance "database." Then if you really want it at starting zone, I think you'll just need a yak mount. Not sure if there's a mog vendor in the starting zone besides that.

I've already got bags and boe heroic/mythic belt/boots from hfc put aside. I'm going to craft some ilvl 715 items (still finalising the details) and will go to max LW in one go as I'm sending mats into a bank type toon for it. Skinning will have to be crammed in through whatever time we get before legion release. Do some HFC with the guild, and believe it or not, actually try to cram in the WoD zone questing (helps skinning too). And go ham during invasion event if they're usable.

I know alot of that gear will be irrelevant in a zone or two, but I want to test it out in HFC for shits and giggles.

P.S - I'm just going to use the blue DH starting zone gear as a permanent transmog incl artifacts. Not sold on the Vengeance set.
    Last edited by Balir; 2016-06-25 at 02:48 AM.
    "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those who speak it" - George Orwell