Sadly still no beta here, just wondering how the increase to 75% chance on DB talent is affecting things?

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    If you're just pushing 2 buttons you've misunderstood and are doing the class very wrong. Even in the ST build.

As a note, I had a DH do that in a run I was healing. He pulled a cool 80k.

Competent DHs pull anywhere from 200-250k, for reference.
    Curious, but what iLvl is this? I can only manage 160k on average at ilvl 832.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Curious, but what iLvl is this? I can only manage 160k on average at ilvl 832.
    ~840, on a 2-min fight. Normal dungeon runs

If you're just pushing 2 buttons you've misunderstood and are doing the class very wrong. Even in the ST build.

As a note, I had a DH do that in a run I was healing. He pulled a cool 80k.

Competent DHs pull anywhere from 200-250k, for reference.
    Well shit, I'm pulling ~150k at 841 doing single target. Better git gud. (Using demonic build single target tho)

Tested the LFR Wing tonight though, first boss with single target build (Demon Reborn + Chaos Blades) and pulled a cool 225k dps feelsgoodman)
    Last edited by Jekuto; 2016-06-25 at 05:29 AM.

@Vanyali could you humour me and spec in Fel eruption and let me know what it says your base damage is?

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    @Vanyali could you humour me and spec in Fel eruption and let me know what it says your base damage is?

/10char

/10char
    Thanks thats very interesting, seem it scales fairly well with your ilevel, im at a pitiful 795 and its about 60k less. Given that the double damage to stun immune targets isn't functioning, come live we should be seeing well over 1 million crits. I wouldnt be surprised if by the time you get to mythic ilevels it starts closing in on 300k, a potentially 1.2 million crit every 35 secs.....

what talent build can use fel eruption well if ur not going momentum or neme
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by FinestHour View Post
    what talent build can use fel eruption well if ur not going momentum or neme
    Honestly, no idea I've been using it with demonic, simply because...I like demonic :P It doesn't really have any direct synergy with other talents that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post
    Honestly, no idea I've been using it with demonic, simply because...I like demonic :P It doesn't really have any direct synergy with other talents that I can see.
    So are our build choices basically momentum or Nem/Cb?

If Nem/Cb is reasonable to run with this would reignite my interest for the class. Momentum doesn't I Teresa me at all.

I can't for the life of me find the starting rotation for the nem/CB combo like when to hold onto what and use it. Anyone mind throwing that to me? it was mentioned like 10 pages ago I just can't seem to find it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    So are our build choices basically momentum or Nem/Cb?

If Nem/Cb is reasonable to run with this would reignite my interest for the class. Momentum doesn't I Teresa me at all.
    http://i.imgur.com/SaLjL9W.jpg

That's a Single Target fight (Nethandra). Notaustinxd plays Nem / CB, I play Momentum.

Both specs are viable as of this time. Was kicking myself for not logging, so that's the best I've got right now Was lagging something awful on the other fights, so no SS from those.

I've been playing around with Momentum/DR/CB. Seems pretty strong burst to me. Definitely will have to get some logs for it.

http://i.imgur.com/SaLjL9W.jpg

That's a Single Target fight (Nethandra). Notaustinxd plays Nem / CB, I play Momentum.

Both specs are viable as of this time. Was kicking myself for not logging, so that's the best I've got right now Was lagging something awful on the other fights, so no SS from those.
    Thanks. Cb/Nem uses demon blades, correct?

Quote Originally Posted by cloudotq View Post
    Thanks. Cb/Nem uses demon blades, correct?
    He's not using Dblade, but yeah, it can use them

Deleted
    Sorry for asking, been gone through few pages and trying to figure how to play Momentum, like is there some sort of macro you use? Since some ppl are talking about some "animation canceling" but I don't understand that part so much, since I haven't played DH so much, tried a bit on Beta. But how exactly do you play Momentum if you guys care to go through that again :P

" Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Vengeance Demon Hunter -- Legion Beta Feedback
    The current damage of Soul Cleave (after a hotfix overnight) is the intended damage after the recent redesign. The tooltip will be corrected in an upcoming build. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)"

Not home now so I can't test...anyone seen it yet!?
    Drawing skills? What drawing skills?!

My Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by TKTank View Post
    " Demon Hunter (Forums / Skills / Talent Calculator / Artifact Calculator / PvP Talent Calculator)
    Vengeance Demon Hunter -- Legion Beta Feedback
    The current damage of Soul Cleave (after a hotfix overnight) is the intended damage after the recent redesign. The tooltip will be corrected in an upcoming build. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)"

Not home now so I can't test...anyone seen it yet!?
    Well thats a Vengeance ability and this is the Havoc thread.

Deleted
    Do any of you guys, have a macro to the new FR animation cancelling?

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Sorry for asking, been gone through few pages and trying to figure how to play Momentum, like is there some sort of macro you use? Since some ppl are talking about some "animation canceling" but I don't understand that part so much, since I haven't played DH so much, tried a bit on Beta. But how exactly do you play Momentum if you guys care to go through that again :P
    Momentum:

Fel Rush in
    Pool to 120 (assuming UF)
    Throw FoTI at some point
    VR into EyeBeam
    FR back (assuming BF if EB is buffed again; if not, you can Fblade back in, then refresh Momentum mid-Demonic if you feel lucky. If not, just accept 2s of waste)
    Annihilation until it's over
    Pool to 120
    FR out
    Meta in
    Keep up Momentum, Pop blur to activate Demon Speed for 2x more FR, when Meta runs low save VR for the out of Meta EB and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannic View Post
    I can't for the life of me find the starting rotation for the nem/CB combo like when to hold onto what and use it. Anyone mind throwing that to me? it was mentioned like 10 pages ago I just can't seem to find it lol.
    Pop Nem on your target
    Pop FoTI
    Pool 120
    Pop CBlade
    Pop Meta, spam Annihilation
    Pop Cblades again, spam Annihilation
    Continue with Dbite, Fblade, and CS. Use EB / BD only if it's 4+ targets. Refresh Nem when it wears off if ST, if same-type mob for an add fight put Nem on that new mob to have the buff + the debuff active at the same time.

- - - Updated - - -

On a side-note, Momentum is REALLY REALLY HARD TO SIM. Jesus Christ, I feel like a sim will have to be built just to model momentum specifically.
    Last edited by Vanyali; 2016-06-26 at 04:09 AM.