Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

I feel like penalties are inc. This game has been fucking awful.

- - - Updated - - -

And seconds after I type that lol

Deleted
    Oh man you guys banned that bosnian moron, I had a laugh these last 4 thread pages.

Anyway, I was at a workshop the whole day, was the Poland game entertaining?

Oh my, started watching Wales as they scored, lol.
    Last edited by mmoc6cf4b9154f; 2016-06-25 at 05:35 PM.

Defender can't really do much there, he needed more contact and just was unable to get it.

It was very entertaining. Switzerland deserved to win more tho.

Deleted
    What a horrendous match. An own goal is only fitting.

Own goal, damn. I guess it would go in either way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poor defender. Really poor match.

don't take me homeeeee

glad this won't go to extra time (hopefully), it's been a terrible game

10+ Year Old Account
    Gareth McCauley with the goal from the illegally occupied 6 yard box

Deleted
    Wales needs to do better if they want to win this tournament.

Terrible game.

The one man team marches on

Bad game but the last 25 minutes were ok.

Starting to get anxious now.
    FUCK YEAH! Adrien Silva instead Moutinho and Cedric instead Vieirinha in the starting 11!

Also, Raphael Guerreiro is back!

NI played better than wales today but at the end of the day it's world class which puts teams through

proud of my country lets beat belgium/hungary now and make even bigger history

Portugal: Rui Patrício, Cédric, Pepe, José Fonte, Raphael Guerreiro, William Carvalho, João Mário, André Gomes, Adrien Silva, Nani and Cristiano Ronaldo

Croatia: Subasic, Srna, Corluka, Vida, Strinic, Modric, Badelj, Brozovic, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, Modric and Mandzukic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Bad game but the last 25 minutes were ok.

Starting to get anxious now.
    FUCK YEAH! Adrien Silva instead Moutinho and Cedric instead Vieirinha in the starting 11!
    Our starting 11 is looking great today. Dont forget Fonte in Ricardo Carvalho's place, who was already showing signs of being tired.

Just unsure about Renato vs Andre Gomes. Andre was great the first 2 games but was miserable against Hungary. On the other hand, Renato showed great synergy with Joao Mario and William. He'll likely enter around min 60, depending on how the game goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Our starting 11 is looking great today. Dont forget Fonte in Ricardo Carvalho's place, who was already showing signs of being tired.

Just unsure about Renato vs Andre Gomes. Andre was great the first 2 games but was miserable against Hungary. On the other hand, Renato showed great synergy with Joao Mario and William. He'll likely enter around min 60, depending on how the game goes.
    Yeah, Ricardo has more experience but he is kinda tired already and there was less rest time this time.

André Gomes was really bad last game, i think Renato would be better too. That's the only thing i would change.

- - - Updated - - -

If Adrien plays like he did for Sporting during the season they will think twice before saying their middle field is better.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Yeah, Ricardo has more experience but he is kinda tired already and there was less rest time this time.

André Gomes was really bad last game, i think Renato would be better too. That's the only thing i would change.

- - - Updated - - -

If Adrien plays like he did for Sporting during the season they will think twice before saying their middle field is better.
    I'm resigned that we'll lose this, but it would pleasure me to no end to throw our victory in their arrogant faces

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Dont worries. I get Slenderman now. Also, he's scottish, so he cant be THAT bad His football team on the other hand...
    Love you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    I'm resigned that we'll lose this, but it would pleasure me to no end to throw our victory in their arrogant faces
    We, Portuguese, are a bit arrogant too but they said they will dominate us, specially in the middle field. Adrien is amazing at recovering balls at the start of the other team attack/counter attack. William has been improving too. I think we can do this but it will be hard.