10+ Year Old Account
    Just got a beta key from WoWHead week 6 comp!
    Just your average Gamer and making Youtube videos on the games I play - if you fancy checking it out please feel free
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Mcsuiy
    It's nothing overly special, but working on it! Tips always welcome.

Deleted
    There's nothing wrong with the tuning. It's fine for LFR. We even got a wipe because the whole raid stacked in front of the dragon while it did the thingie thing that kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    too bad i have something in my mailbox
    Had the same problem. Deactivated all addons and it worked. The problem was healbot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Two things:

Archeology in Legion is somehow worse than before. There are fewer pristine solves sure. But most of the solves take forever and the quest is probably a worse grind than Suramar rep

Also I cannot understand why limit champions to 5. It really worsens the feel of the mission table to only have 4 available (one should be a combat ally) since often you'll need to use 3 to properly counter a mission.
    Dear God no, just no. I want the mission table to be as minimal and scaled down as it possibly humanly can.

Deleted
    Do the rewards of hall resources get boosted somehow similarly to the hall research for artifact power?

Lag is bad today. Was buying things from Flaskataur and it took like 30 seconds for the items to go into my bag.

Deleted
    Why would they? You fast run out of things to do with them
    I kinda run out of them for doing Order Advancement research. Stage IV needs 10k and I got 8.5k without aiming to farm them. It's not a very big deal though because those rewards don't seem critical and after it's filled up it may be excessive farming them.

Is the dreadlord part on the ptr, ive seen the doomcallers, but no dreadlords
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

Huh, used the FP from Dal and it used the Blazing Drake mount, which I have set as favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Huh, used the FP from Dal and it used the Blazing Drake mount, which I have set as favorite.
    I vaguely remember them mentioning something about this.

You can also now attack Mortiferous (the big Dreadlord at Faronarr Front.) I wonder if he drops anything.

Edit: He's a World Quest, was on my 104 so I didn't know that.

Fucker can't be stunned I had to get help to kill him
    Haha, I tried to kill him on my Mage... not gonna happen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Fucker can't be stunned I had to get help to kill him
    you needed help to get someone down?
    what is this? 2004?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Is the dreadlord part on the ptr, ive seen the doomcallers, but no dreadlords
    It is. Just look into the local defense channel in stormwind. Every NPC that is attacked while dreadlord causes a warning...

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    you needed help to get someone down?
    what is this? 2004?
    I saw that Arafal

These Kirin Tor puzzle box things are going to drive me crazy...

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    These Kirin Tor puzzle box things are going to drive me crazy...
    Care to elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Care to elaborate?
    World quests where you click on a box and you have to follow the path 5-6 times. My memory isn't that great so I tend to forget really quick, lol.

Deleted
    You have to watch the pattern it shows you, then like 2 seconds later you get a grid of squares and you need to walk the sequence it shows you. but the one at the top of Highmountian is a nightmare if there is like 5 people there at the same time, walking through the water making it near impossible to see the route :P

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    sorry but that is bullshit. you level to max while leveling in 2.5 zones, so yes world quests ARE gated as you cant do them at 110 but instead are forced into doing the zones you didnt do yet, which is GATING.
    People are leveling in 2.5 zones? I had to do basically every quest in all 4 zones to get to 110.