Pact of the Furries WoW Expansion?

I think it would be a great idea to have an expansion focused on the 3 biggest furry races - the Worgen (Alliance), Tauren (Horde) and Panderen (Neutral) forming the Pact of the Furries in order to kill every non-furry that exists in Azeroth and Draenor. Then Durak - Thrall's son goes on a journey to gather the powers of the dead Troll animal gods to stop the surpreme furry which manipulates Genn Graymane, Baine Bloodhoof and Taran Zhu and restore peace again. Also Durak should have long hair and tatoos in his grown-up model, and should be different from the other orcs, like more modern attitude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Sounds like we've got a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Sounds like we've got a winner.
    wiener***

10char

Quote Originally Posted by DoflamingoGT View Post
    I think it would be a great idea to have an expansion focused on the 3 biggest furry races - the Worgen (Alliance), Tauren (Horde) and Panderen (Neutral) forming the Pact of the Furries in order to kill every non-furry that exists in Azeroth and Draenor. Then Durak - Thrall's son goes on a journey to gather the powers of the dead Troll animal gods to stop the surpreme furry which manipulates Genn Graymane, Baine Bloodhoof and Taran Zhu and restore peace again. Also Durak should have long hair and tatoos in his grown-up model, and should be different from the other orcs, like more modern attitude.
    I support this! It's Yifferrific!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If anything at least the OP made me laugh.
    I needed that.

If it means Worgen get models that don't look god-awful, I'm in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah.. I feel this is just a bad attempt at making an unwanted post.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I think it's a fantastic idea.

I think it should also have Furbolg as a playable race, and the starting zone is this: you are a Furbolg who is trying to break out of the Furbolg Concentration Camp, which is like the indian concentration camps, the same ones that they used to have, just like that one, when America was in the Wild West. This is to help remove the Alliance favoritism, with some more contemporary storytelling, a little more dark and with real life references about crime and corruption against human rights, and all that ones. Although it's not right to say human rights, because the humans would be the bad guys and would actually take away Furbolg rights, but in a way it's fitting, because the Humans are supremacist and think it's their right to have Furbolg concentration camp. And the quest is called Hunting Season, because it's also a reference to the Royal Hunt, of the British, where they fence in helpless animals in an area and then hunt them down out when they can't realistically defend themselves, which is another raeal life reference to politics and stuff, because this behavior also caused the Brexit, because the rest of the EU couldn't not stand for this, and also the Humans then brexit the Alliance because it cannot stand for this. Anyways, you play a Furbolg that needs to break out and incite an uprising, kind of like the LA Riots which were also called the LA Uprising, another pretty dark real life politics reference, but not just dark as in skin color mind you, also there are different Furbolg fur colors to be chosen from in the character creation menu. But anyways it fits, and you end up rallying a resistance and it's where the hunters become the hunted, remember the name of the quest. But you can do the quest also with a shaman or something, you don't need to play a Furbolg hunter. And then the lore progresses throughout the expansion and then its kind of a mess with the outlawed humans, the Furry alliance, Durak and whatever the fuck he's trying to prove and where do you stand in all that.

7+ Year Old Account
    why do i have to live on this planet with those guys....

Formerly known as Arafal

How high are you?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    I think it's a fantastic idea.
    im loosing hope in humanity.

Formerly known as Arafal

Please don't post leaks here. It gets everyone's hopes up only to be let down when they realize its not happening.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    im loosing hope in humanity.
    Humans would take a bit of a back seat in a furry-centered expansion, that's true!