Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holas View Post
    It actually DOES means that millions are not displaced! at most its 700k that were displaced in 48 and should be much less as most died. Their children are NOT refugees and were NOT displaced by Israel. They are the problem of the country they were born in.

Here are some pictures from Gaza:
    https://www.facebook.com/37939221210...9077963801132/

No one is bombing civilian targets. Stop lying unless you bring proof. We are bombing MISSILE LAUNCHERS that are placed in civilian areas. Do you understand the difference?

Its bad in Gaza from the same reason its bad in every totalitarian country.
    Just because you choose to not classify them as refugees doesn't make them not refugees. Bias is showing, again.

Everything in Gaza is civilian, stop lying, there are no armies there, just miserable occupied people. Stop occupying them, then shit will chance, anything other then that is just you trying to justify your self. Go watch the vid of your countrymen i posted, to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MeHMeH View Post
    You are trying to be smart but fail miserably, you forget that Rome conquered Israel, that annuls any and all claims of the Jews right there. I never claimed that there where never any Jews there, i claimed that their claims relies solely on a book. The fact that there where Jews there doesn't give any claim at all, what so ever, nill, zero, absolutely none claim on that land.
    The only claim that is ever called upon is that silly book, and that has as much validity as "jungle book".

The only people that have any claim are those displaced people that i mentioned, but you don't want to give them their land back because "that was a long time ago". While allot of these people still live.
    Dude I know Rome conqured Israel. I said that Jews were there BEFORE Rome came.

I like your logic you say that Jews have no rights because they were conquered and deported right? great. The arabs were conquered and deported. from there they have no rights for the land, zero, nill, none what so ever.
    Cheers, I am glad we sorted this out.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Deleted
    Dude I know Rome conqured Israel. I said that Jews were there BEFORE Rome came.

I like your logic you say that Jews have no rights because they were conquered and deported right? great. The arabs were conquered and deported. from there they have no rights for the land, zero, nill, none what so ever.
    Cheers, I am glad we sorted this out.
    Yea no, if you want those rules to still apply then the Germans did nothing wrong. The thing is, the Jews are the evil ones here, and you try to justify your evil doings. There is no justifying it, period, stop occupying them.

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Honestly, he should go to jail.
    You probably missed it, because we posted it a few thread pages back.
    but, like ANYTHING that comes out of the Palestinians, it was a fabricated lie.

Abu Mazen, the Palestinian prime minster, has retracted his accusation, and said that it did NOT have any basis.
    the "Rabbi" does not even exist.
    it's nothing more than a story about how jews will make matza bread from christian children blood...

Just because you choose to not classify them as refugees doesn't make them not refugees. Bias is showing, again.

Everything in Gaza is civilian, stop lying, there are no armies there, just miserable occupied people. Stop occupying them, then shit will chance, anything other then that is just you trying to justify your self. Go watch the vid of your countrymen i posted, to you.
    Your ignorance is too hard to bare. Google Hamas. What kind of civilians fire thousand missiles? CAN YOU fire missles at 40 km from you home to destroy some random house? what the fuck are you on? Are you trolling is that it? Hamas has larger army than ISIS.

ISIS is also civilians? are you kind of ISIS civilian? does the civilians in your county armed with anti tank misslis? bunkers? Tbh You either trolling me or extremely uneducated where a proper discussion can't be made. Either way I am wasting my time. Stay in school.
    The people you are calling "terrorists" are in fact "freedom-fighters", no amount of stabbings is going to change this.

Deleted
    Your ignorance is too hard to bare. Google Hamas. What kind of civilians fire thousand missiles? CAN YOU fire missles at 40 km from you home to destroy some random house? what the fuck are you on? Are you trolling is that it? Hamas has larger army than ISIS.

ISIS is also civilians? are you kind of ISIS civilian? does the civilians in your county armed with anti tank misslis? bunkers? Tbh You either trolling me or extremely uneducated where a proper discussion can't be made. Either way I am wasting my time. Stay in school.
    What kind of civilians you ask, isn't that very VERY obvious, it is PEOPLE THAT ARE OCCUPIED, these people do these things, and why would they not.

And the rest is a strawmen again.

I agree. The claims Jew have for Israel is not based on a "book" alone. Its a lot larger than that. Saying that these claims are same as swedes to Israel is simply lack of basic history knowledge of this region.

What "millions" of refuges? you mean the refuges from 1948 where most left their homes because arab armies told them they will butcher Jews and later they can come back? Yes others been displaced by the Jews during that war. Do you know their numbers ? ~700k. Do you know how many Jews got displaced only from arab states? ~800k where they lost all their belongings and got deported as a revenge. How many were displaced in Europe and around the world in that period? ~50M.

How come "millions" you ask? because the palestinians are the only refuges that their childrens are also refugees. Otherwise you would have ~400M refugees from WW2.

We don't bomb the shit out of Gaza because we "feel like it" we bomb to stop their missile attacks. Hamas has an army, it might be weaker than Israel but Israel is not fighting civilians like you claim. I really don't know where you get your info, but if this is from "unbiased news" then I am sorry - its not even bias anymore just total lies. What next? Hamas didn't fire missles at Israel? I mean they are all civilians.

You are pretty sure they would be happy but they themselves say that the war will continue till ALL Israel is theirs. You might want to listen more what they have to say, or what BDS "from the river to sea" have to say. (Hint : from the river to the sea is WHOLE Israel).

Well mind explaining this claim than?

Pretty sure that most people in Israel moved their after WW2

- - - Updated - - -

You acknowledge that Jews lived there 2k years ago so i guess we are progressing. A "im sorry i was wrong" would be nice but no worries.
    What people lived there "ever since"? the palestinians? 2k years ago when Jews took the land they killed pretty much everyone. So maybe you meant "ever since 1832" when most of the arab (aka palestinians) came to seek work. Just check their family names it says "the egyptian" , "the saudi", "the syrian" ect. Most of the palestinians are simply arabs from recent history that migrated to Israel in past 100-200 years. Just like the arabs in europe that migrated there in recent years will have land demands in few decades. This is why I said that you will have your own "palestinians" soon enough demanding land that doesn't belong to them.

The video you posted is not new. The most anti-Israel people are Jews. I know his views, I simply think he is wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

It is made up by palestinian propaganda but like I wrote many times -people think its true because they read the headline and take it as a fact.
    Not sure how it's a issue for them to moved their 200 years ago? Ottoman empire controlled that part of the world so they moved from Syria to whatever place they wanted.

And unless the people that moved at that time decided to kill and destroy everybody that lived before them I'm really not sure how this reduces the Palestinian claim?

Really care to explain this? It's not like they moved to a different country because it was the Ottoman empire and it's kind of like if I move citys in this age.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    How does one get so blinded by zeal and hate?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    It's called religion.
    I'm not entirely convinced it is specifically religions fault he's nuts. Pretty sure he's quite simply a hateful person that uses religion to channel his hateful urges. He'd find another reason to act like he does if religion wasn't at play here and be no better as a person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist and dislike religion pretty much in it's entirety.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Well mind explaining this claim than?

Pretty sure that most people in Israel moved their after WW2
    You would be correct for modern Israel. While some Jews lived there for ~3k years.
    We were discussing Jewish connection to Israel. He tried to claim that Jews have no connection to Israel apart from what bible say. I said its not only the bible but also archaeological findings that show Jews lived there 2k years ago and ruled it for many centuries.

Not sure how it's a issue for them to moved their 200 years ago? Ottoman empire controlled that part of the world so they moved from Syria to whatever place they wanted.

And unless the people that moved at that time decided to kill and destroy everybody that lived before them I'm really not sure how this reduces the Palestinian claim?

Really care to explain this? It's not like they moved to a different country because it was the Ottoman empire and it's kind of like if I move citys in this age.
    I agree. Palestinians getting to Israel recently does not reduce their claim. The context was that the guy I was debating with said that the palestinians lived in Israel "ever since". I can only guess he said it to strengthen their claim to the land after I proved him that Jews once lived in Israel (which it seems he was not aware of). To that I explained that its not so and they did NOT lived in Israel "ever since" especially since the ancient Jews pretty much killed anyone living there when they took the land ~3k years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    I'm not entirely convinced it is specifically religions fault he's nuts. Pretty sure he's quite simply a hateful person that uses religion to channel his hateful urges. He'd find another reason to act like he does if religion wasn't at play here and be no better as a person.

Don't get me wrong, I'm an atheist and dislike religion pretty much in it's entirety.
    You missed the part where it was proven to be the normal palestinian made up story. That is why we are not even discussing it anymore. Made up story on a made up rabbi.

I am also saying that when you say its 7.5 without adding the word "minimum" or whether its the actual amount given its dishonest.
    No, it's not. Because you're reading into something I never stated, I only questioned the statement by UN of 7.5 litres, nothing else. You're assuming a stance based on nothing.

You would be correct for modern Israel. While some Jews lived there for ~3k years.
    We were discussing Jewish connection to Israel. He tried to claim that Jews have no connection to Israel apart from what bible say. I said its not only the bible but also archaeological findings that show Jews lived there 2k years ago and ruled it for many centuries.

I agree. Palestinians getting to Israel recently does not reduce their claim. The context was that the guy I was debating with said that the palestinians lived in Israel "ever since". I can only guess he said it to strengthen their claim to the land after I proved him that Jews once lived in Israel (which it seems he was not aware of). To that I explained that its not so and they did NOT lived in Israel "ever since" especially since the ancient Jews pretty much killed anyone living there when they took the land ~3k years ago.
    Dude any claim based on events of 2000 years ago is flimsy at best (no claim at all)

We can go back a bit further when the Jewish people all lived in Egypt and that land was occupied by somebody else.

Palestinian claim is much more tangible than this

Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    No, it's not. Because you're reading into something I never stated, I only questioned the statement by UN of 7.5 litres, nothing else. You're assuming a stance based on nothing.
    I agree with your comment. You indeed did not claim that this was their water supply. I claim that it can be inferred in such way and indeed the guy that quoted you inferred exactly that.

- - - Updated - - -

Dude any claim based on events of 2000 years ago is flimsy at best (no claim at all)

We can go back a bit further when the Jewish people all lived in Egypt and that land was occupied by somebody else.

Palestinian claim is much more tangible than this
    At that point we were not discussing "claims for land" but more of history (which the other guy did not know much of). You asked me to explain the context which I did. We can open a debate on who has more rightful claim for the land if you wish, no problem here.

The palestinian claim for the land is not stronger than the Jewish claim from Jews that already lived in Israel, don't you agree?
    While MUCH larger land parts were already promised to the jews in ~1920, the Jews also accepted 1948. The whole notion that ALL the jews came to Israel after ww2 is wrong. There were Jews living in Israel just like there were palestinians. So dividing the land between these 2 populations seems fair.
    After one side did not agree and wanted all the land to himself, that side lost some of his parts in aggression wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since this article is not legitimate in the first place and people are just using it as an excuse to post insults and generalizations towards the people they disagree with, I am closing this thread.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |