Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    But we was in Draenor for WoD which is in the past.

So yes Legion is the next expansion after WoD but what i mean is in terms of in game wow timeline, what happened first?
    Legion is happening in our own timeline, it's happening several years after the portal to AU Draenor opened on our side.
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2016-06-26 at 04:37 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    Hopefully WoD will be the end of the alternative reality bull shit.
    Only until they come up with some other character or event they want to resurrect and can't figure out a way to bring back without deus ex machina.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    QFT.

@RedGamer030

It's also possible that Beta Azeroth will fall victim to the Legion - they would have no war-hardened Horde or Alliance. Having said that, they may have had their own War of the Ancients and beaten the Legion They'd better pray the Legion do not return.
    It's better not to think about beta Azeroth to much.

They could easily say the timeline split when Garrosh went to Draenor. So the pre Garrosh Draenor went on like nothing and post Garrosh Draenor connected to us. As I said it gets very complicated and it's better not to think about beta anything.

Both Draenor and Outland are ours now and you should see them as different planets not alternate realities.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kulthar View Post
    incoming thread "is it pronounced Gigawatts or Jigawatts?"
    Jigawatts.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGamer030 View Post
    So when you remember this moment, you traveled to an alternate timeline. Do you even know how retard that sounds?
    No but because he remembers them he is apart of the alternate now canon timeline
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    The forums. Always overreacting. Enjoy that drink.
    It tasted like regret

My innate urges to be a douche bag aside. I don't mean the Caverns of Time, with that post in case that was not clear.

Timewalking is just a game mechanic, one that had much more potential and Blizzard droped the ball. That however is a discussion that belongs in a different forum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xtrm View Post
    I thought Nozdormu made that the "official" timeline at the end of the trilogy. So, the original WotA was "overwritten".
    Yes, he did. But the point is we are on a timeline that is the consequence of the Old Gods time messing.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    No but because he remembers them he is apart of the alternate now canon timeline
    You do not even know what you are typing anymore...

You do not even know what you are typing anymore...
    I don't get how you don't understand it, It's not an alternate timeline.

I don't get how you don't understand it, It's not an alternate timeline.
    I just cannot comprehend your idiocy anymore... Warlords of Draenor is in an ALTERNATE TIMELINE! Do you understand the English language???

I just cannot comprehend your idiocy anymore... Warlords of Draenor is in an ALTERNATE TIMELINE! Do you understand the English language???
    It WAS an alternate timeline, It has merged with our timeline now

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    It WAS an alternate timeline, It has merged with our timeline now
    No. It hasn't. It was an alternate universe that shared a very similar series of events up to a certain point where Garrosh went back with the aid of the bronze dragon. Using a combination of iron technology and somewhat advanced warlock magics (which I am really not a fan of this... because Gul'dan wasn't any more knowledgable in that timeline than he was in ours and they needed Medhiv on this side to open the portal).

And while these timelines are definitely connected now by the series of events, that Draenor is still 30 years in the past. Nothing they do will affect our timeline. There isn't even a Dark Portal that connects them any longer. If you were to go BACK to Draenor from the AU that we just spent this expansion on, and travel through space to Azeroth from that Draenor... you would NOT land on our Azeroth. It would be the Azeroth that was untouched by the orcish horde of the first war.

Telling people that it's merged with our timeline is confusing and incorrect.