I noticed a night elf paladin ghost at the crumbled palace in Azsuna. He has blessing of might and ret aura along with paladin looking armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Exploitbat View Post
    You guys that recently leveled up a character in the beta, would you say the quests/leveling experience are pretty much done and functional in the beta, or are there still a lot of bugs and work to be done?
    Feels like it's already in gold state, so fully functional and final i'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    I noticed a night elf paladin ghost at the crumbled palace in Azsuna. He has blessing of might and ret aura along with paladin looking armor.
    i'm very disappointed that night elves weren't given paladins in this expansion. there's so much precedent for it.the things we know about elune, daleera moonfang's sister in full plate with a mace, the guards in the well of eternity dungeon from cataclysm, and now this guy. it's ridiculous.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguybman View Post
    People are leveling in 2.5 zones? I had to do basically every quest in all 4 zones to get to 110.
    then you did not do all quests in these zones you leveled in or they up the xp -> I lveled Highmountain, Azsuna, and Half of Val when I hit 110.
    Doing every quest I found and every star-mob/treasure I saw on the map.

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Have they nerfed the rate of which world quests give gear ? When i first dinged 110 many builds ago it was about 1-2 gear quests in each zone. now i hardly get 1 quest that rewards gear a day. All quests rewards hall resources or gold now. A few blood of sargeras and once in a blue moon a trinket or bracer. Don't think ive even seen a quest giving pants or chest. i am still on fairly low ilvl. 809 so that shouldn't affect anything if it does.
    Ofc first was only testing the wq now its how its gonna be on live. its fun aint it?....

Oh lw is fun - one green recipe - 20 items created to get from 757 to 758...

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    then you did not do all quests in these zones you leveled in or they up the xp -> I lveled Highmountain, Azsuna, and Half of Val when I hit 110.
    Doing every quest I found and every star-mob/treasure I saw on the map.

Ofc first was only testing the wq now its how its gonna be on live. its fun aint it?....
    Its ok. The gear im not getting from world quests i will get from dungeons and then later raids. So im not that bothered. Just wanted to know if they changed stuff or the rng gods blacklisted me.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i'm very disappointed that night elves weren't given paladins in this expansion. there's so much precedent for it.the things we know about elune, daleera moonfang's sister in full plate with a mace, the guards in the well of eternity dungeon from cataclysm, and now this guy. it's ridiculous.
    not sure if this is what you meant, but during the war of the ancients the priestesses of Elune wore full plate armor.

So yea this would be the perfect time to make them, since we are going back to suramar
    Romance doesnt detract from a story. Its a Genre, like horror or comedy or adventure. The game was ruined when we got Horror in drustvar or nazmir. It wasnt ruined when we had funny quests. So if you think a little man on man love ruins the game, then yes you are either a homophobe or just a spoil sport that goes "ewww kissing is yucky" like a baby. Furthermore, if a character has never expressed interest in any gender, then its not proof they are straight. straight people are not the default

Quote Originally Posted by tristannarutofan View Post
    not sure if this is what you meant, but during the war of the ancients the priestesses of Elune wore full plate armor.

So yea this would be the perfect time to make them, since we are going back to suramar
    the guards in the dungeon are male, and daleera moonfang's sister is part of the paladin quest i believe.

but yeah, old night elf stuff, it's the perfect time for it. maybe next expansion i guess.

If they haven't already added them, they should add old TBC Glaives as a 100% drop off Illidan as a cosmetic item. DH only as a drop and useable for them only.
    Fucking Panda Warriors using Quel'Delar, douchebags.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Be aware that if your not spending AP on your dps artifact your going to fall behind and are better of leveling as a tank anyway.
    So if you level up as a dps you won't be able to tank after hitting 110 because you are behind with ap?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    So if you level up as a dps you won't be able to tank after hitting 110 because you are behind with ap?
    He means that if you level as DPS but aim to tank at 110 it means you'll be hoarding your AP, making you slightly below par for your level, more so as you go. He believes you'll be better off just leveling as tank and applying AP asap, in other words he posits that, speed-wise: tank on curve > dps, but below curve.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah. So I would be able to do both roles through the expansion without any problems?

Deleted
    Ah. So I would be able to do both roles through the expansion without any problems?
    From what I understand, yes. As it is now, it's probably best to pick a primary spec and work to unlock every trait on it (that takes ~5 million power), at which point you unlock a special 20-level additional trait that just gives you 0.5% dps or healing or whatever per tick. Each point of the 20p trait is quite expensive, filling it all up is ~65mil, iirc. At that point it makes sense to fill up your secondary artifact instead, then tertiary if you have to. As time goes by, you also get Artifact Knowledge, making you gain AP faster, so you should catch up at reasonable rate and having 2 viable artifacts shouldn't be too demanding.

Quick question, anyone know the new rep/quest requirements for unlocking Arcway and Court of Stars? Arcway used to be some amount into friendly, but seems not anymore.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

The power you get in the first few levels is so insignificant as to not make any real difference leveling for most specs anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Unless things have changed: Yes. The days were quests rewarded AP to your current artifact are gone.
    Actually as a shaman I have severals class specific quest that reward AP that are automatically add to the equipped Artifact.
    Into our class we got a murlock that give to us about 75 AP based on your interaction with him... also exploring the map we can find Elite elementals that test us: in same case we got to avoid tornados or simply kill a mad Elementals elites... all that events reward us AP.

Or at least I suppose are only for shamans because Elementals are involved... but anyway, are not totally gone for now... but are very few and give to you a small amount of AP.

Btw, actually I'm leveling as Elemental but I have to play both spec: resto/elem. I have 15 level on my elemental artifact now so I use AP items between 10/75 on my resto Artifact, and only AP items 100 and above on a Elemental one.

I dont know if its wise... but the issue for me about this Artifact system is I have to heal in dungeon during exp/gearing up for raid but do dps in raid since they starts.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    My douchebag pandaren WW monk dual-wields Quel'Delar. Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha

God I hope they announce a date for prepatch soon. This fucking drought is unbearable. I am trying not to do anymore quests on beta. 3/5 Asuna done LOVE IT and the temptation is so strong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    If they haven't already added them, they should add old TBC Glaives as a 100% drop off Illidan as a cosmetic item. DH only as a drop and useable for them only.
    What's wrong about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    God I hope they announce a date for prepatch soon. This fucking drought is unbearable. I am trying not to do anymore quests on beta. 3/5 Asuna done LOVE IT and the temptation is so strong.

Same. I mean, I am entertained with leveling my Druid, but I doubt that I will play him in Legion. (give me my DH now pls)

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    You and me both. I just re-subbed yesterday to sort out profs and get them to max, and bag space (somehow made 25-30 slots free o.O). Did that all in 3-4 hours. Now back to waiting for the pre-patch! :P

Perhaps a bit off-topic but I'm not sure; Does anyone know when they will announce the winners of last week's beta contest?