Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    Easy to cry, "Kill them all", cause you are scared - more like.
    You're totally right, she should have sat down and had a conversation with him about his intentions. Maybe offered him tea. Trusted him to sit there calmly and rationally while she waited however long for police to show up. After all, he was unarmed! How DARE that woman protect her child/family. That poor, innocent man! All he did was break into her home and hide out in a little girl's room, he is totally the victim here!

You are either a troll, or the most hopelessly ass-backwards person I've seen on these forums. And that's an accomplishment, because the bar for stupid is raised daily here.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Civilian- a person not in the armed services or the police force.
    Intruder - a person who intrudes, especially into a building with criminal intent.

How?
    Stop playing the semantic game, you have an indefensible position, you're better off not shitposting anymore.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    He is expected to be identified after his family is notified.
    They must have some super cops on the case, normally they have to do it the other way round XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Where are you getting this "scared" thing from? You don't have to be scared in order to react in such a manner...

Secondly. Have you ever had your home broken into, have you ever had to deal with someone who has, and see the effect it can have on someone. To not even feel safe in your own house anyone? I doubt it.
    I have had someone break into my home. I did not suddenly kill someone in cold blood, out of lack of fear, or the absolute feeling of fear, or any other emotion.

Cause i am a rationally sane, and controlled being, who does not lash the f'ck out, and then try to justify my reasonings with what's and if's.

I don't FEEL a need to kill someone, you just need to neutralize the intruder. That does NOT, equate, to NEEDING to kill someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    You're totally right, she should have sat down and had a conversation with him about his intentions. Maybe offered him tea. Trusted him to sit there calmly and rationally while she waited however long for police to show up. After all, he was unarmed! How DARE that woman protect her child/family. That poor, innocent man! All he did was break into her home and hide out in a little girl's room, he is totally the victim here!

You are either a troll, or the most hopelessly ass-backwards person I've seen on these forums. And that's an accomplishment, because the bar for stupid is raised daily.
    Bash him unconcious. You are hyperboling, and your emotions weaken your stance on coming off as anything except someone who is scared shitless.

10+ Year Old Account

You are either a troll, or the most hopelessly ass-backwards person I've seen on these forums. And that's an accomplishment, because the bar for stupid is raised daily.
    Yes, because there is nothing between opening fire and offering him tea to talk about his feelings.

Glad someone could put it into easy terms for them to understand. Clearly the thieves, criminals and scum of society are the victims, not well, the victims themselves.

7+ Year Old Account
    You were literally saying, that you'd kill someone time upon time. Your justification being "Someone feels anxiety".

Just, putting that out there.
    I would've shot you if you broke into my home.

I have had someone break into my home. I did not suddenly kill someone in cold blood, out of lack of fear or any other emotion.

Cause i am a rationally sane, and controlled being, who does not lash the f'ck out, and then try to justify my reasonings with what's and if's.

I don't FEEL a need to kill someone, you just need to neutralize the intruder. That does NOT, equate, to NEEDING to kill someone.

- - - Updated - - -

Bash him unconcious.
    Because that's so easy for a woman to do. Like i said before, this is a non-issue, but the bleeding hearts and softies love to fan the flames, as if somehow the criminal is the victim. fuck right on off. The mother did what she had to do, and committed no crime. End. of. Story.

Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    I don't think being in someones house should be enough to shoot them dead, I am not defending him

You broke into the wrong house, motherfucker!

I have had someone break into my home. I did not suddenly kill someone in cold blood, out of lack of fear or any other emotion.

Sorry, but I refuse to believe you've had someone break into your home on the basis of your arguments. I think you're willing to say just about anything to try and create a point for this argument. Clearly we differ in opinion.

I don't want to kill anyone, of course not, but you step into my house, threaten my family, my home, my life, and all I've worked for, you best damned be ready to kill me or die fighting, because there is no way in hell I'm going to calmly call the police, wait for the criminal to ruin my life, and then be arrested, only to be served a piss poor sentence and released early.

Fuck no. I'd smash their skull into mush. One less scumbag on the streets robbing me, and other people. It's not loss.

I said what if they were asleep and the mom just found him sleeping then shot him in his sleep. Do I need to say it a few more times? Or are you that paranoid that you feel threatened by a sleeping person? They can't get a job because they're dead now. Not in this case but there are cases when young teens get into shit and legit don't know any better. They think this is how life is. You're saying they don't even deserve a chance though.

- - - Updated - - -

What semantic game? For whatever reason you said the person wasn't a civilian he was an intruder but he was actually both and I was just correcting you. There is no debate. He was in fact both a civilian and intruder and that's all I was discussing with you in that post.
    he was an intruder. if everyone not military is a civilian, why the fuck did you use the term? ill tell you why, to make him look like a victim. fuck off, he died because he made a really bad choice. obviously it wasn't the first bad choice in his life, but it definately was his last. Let him be an example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinpachi View Post
    Because that's so easy for a woman to do. Like i said before, this is a non-issue, but the bleeding hearts and softies love to fan the flames, as if somehow the criminal is the victim. fuck right on off. The mother did what she had to do, and committed no crime. End. of. Story.
    You're clearly scared shitless, and you are also using emotional arguments.

Just have a bat, grab it, beat their ass, break their bones, but you don't have to kill em. Does that sound soft to you?

You based that decision on knowing all the details of the case? Can you please send the link of where you obtained all the details to come to this fair and just conclusion?
    Intruder in someone else's house, in child's bedroom. Only facts that need known. And look them up yourself, i'm not your gopher boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzington View Post
    Idk. It's hard to say of course without more details, but couldn't she have just left the house and called the cops or something. Like if he is hiding and not coming at her, then I think there are better ways this coulda been played out. Not saying that I think her shooting him was a bad thing, it's certainly justifiable, I just wonder if a less violent option was possible.
    Who in their right mind would leave an intruder in the house with their kids ?

I said what if they were asleep and the mom just found him sleeping then shot him in his sleep. Do I need to say it a few more times? Or are you that paranoid that you feel threatened by a sleeping person? They can't get a job because they're dead now. Not in this case but there are cases when young teens get into shit and legit don't know any better. They think this is how life is. You're saying they don't even deserve a chance though.
    Where have you, and PvPHeroLulz got this nothing that shooting someone is a cowardly and paranoid act? I'm not killing them or acting based on the fear I have, I'm doing so to end the threat I have against my life and my family.

You don't know the personal circumstances of my life, you don't know the impact this'll have on my family for years to come. I kill that fucker though, end of story. No threat, no risk, no drama. They dead, I'm alive. I really don't care for the life of someone who thinks it's an acceptable thing to do, break into someones home, and hide in a Childs room.

They're probably some sick Paedophile, or a Kidnapper, or maybe just a common burglar. Quite frankly; I don't care. You broke into my house, you best fucking leave before I get my hands on you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Sorry, but I refuse to believe you've had someone break into your home on the basis of your arguments. I think you're willing to say just about anything to try and create a point for this argument. Clearly we differ in opinion.

I don't want to kill anyone, of course not, but you step into my house, threaten my family, my home, my life, and all I've worked for, you best damned be ready to kill me or die fighting, because there is no way in hell I'm going to calmly call the police, wait for the criminal to ruin my life, and then be arrested, only to be served a piss poor sentence and released early.

Fuck no. I'd smash their skull into mush. One less scumbag on the streets robbing me, and other people. It's not loss.
    Who the fuck said anything about calling the police?

You think i called the cops when i had loonies break into my home?

I swear, you guys don't understand gradients ; You don't seem understand how fear works, nor have any real concept of reality, more so than being keyboard warriors.

"YEAH MAN, I'D KILL EM ALL TIME AND TIME AGAIN; DON'T YOU MESS WITH ME", please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    Who in their right mind would leave an intruder in the house with their kids ?
    Who suggested it? o.0

I think we've all agreed if we're threatened we have no issue killing the intruder. What we disagree on is how you seem to believe that the mere fact that they broke in means they are a threat to you and that is not always the case.
    Sorry, but are you trolling or purposefully acting like a fucking idiot?

"Oh, I broke into your home, but I'm not being threatening. I'm just tresspassing here, but no threat to be had, just stealing your stuff, or maybe hurting your kids, or whatever I want, but no worries guys, I'm not threat"

Who the fuck said anything about calling the police?

You think i called the cops when i had loonies break into my home?

I swear, you guys don't understand gradients ; You don't seem understand how fear works, nor have any real concept of reality, more so than being keyboard warriors.

"YEAH MAN, I'D KILL EM ALL TIME AND TIME AGAIN; DON'T YOU MESS WITH ME", please.
    Spoken like someone who clearly has never had anyone break into their home. Bravo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    I would've shot you if you broke into my home.
    Good to know, i'm sure you feel the need to assert yourself with how you would easily take the life of another person, when we're on a discussion on the internet.

You're clearly scared shitless, and you are also using emotional arguments.

Just have a bat, grab it, beat their ass, break their bones, but you don't have to kill em. Does that sound soft to you?
    For me personally i wouldn't need a bad. I'm not speaking for me. I'm speaking for the woman. and unless she's an amazon, chances are she's of smaller frame and stature than the intruder. That's just statistics. It's a reasonable assumption. Like i said before, this is a non-issue