Page 71 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Signex View Post
    It's been like that since the giveaway ended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Slightly less than 3% probability then. Thought it might be higher, then again, Blizzard advertises wowhead way more fiercely than they do mmoc, I suspect chances in mmoc are better.
    I dunno, I never go to WoWhead daily for news like I do with MMO-C. After legion launches, I will only go on it for its database.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    how can you see if you've won the MMO-C giveaway, the http://bna.mmo-champion.com/contest/2 link says the contest is over, doens't say if I've won or not

Quote Originally Posted by vitor210 View Post
    how can you see if you've won the MMO-C giveaway, the http://bna.mmo-champion.com/contest/2 link says the contest is over, doens't say if I've won or not
    That's because it's not done choosing yet.

7+ Year Old Account
    You will see on the main page an announcement.

Signature by Serryn

crossing my fingers even toes fingers

So nobody knows what time they will start announcing the winners, so people could be sitting here all day and they wont announce them until say 9pm tonight?

Correct, there is no time stated.. just "Winners will be selected by June 27". But likely we will see results earlier rather than later.

ok just making sure i didnt miss anything.

They are taking their time

I have been in every beta contest since now no luck, I hope for the win in this one I must be a winner, I know it

Yup same here, Me, a Friend, my wife, my daughter, so 4 of us since start and not one of us got into the beta.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Onyxius View Post
    Yup same here, Me, a Friend, my wife, my daughter, so 4 of us since start and not one of us got into the beta.

meanwhile, others that don't care for WoW got into the beta and sold the keys for the highest bidder
    Last edited by vitor210; 2016-06-27 at 03:33 PM. Reason: grammar

meanwhile, others that don't care for WoW got into the beta and sold the keys for the highest bidder
    I imagine many that cared also sold their keys given the price some will pay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

This is such a wonderful sob story.

You understand "beta" isn't a right, right?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    This is such a wonderful sob story.

You understand "beta" isn't a right, right?
    not sure if trolling or.. How is my coment a "sob story" and where did I mentioned beta/alpha was a right? I'm sensing you're putting words in my mouth just because you've seen others QQing about not geting into beta

You can go and check mmoc contest right now...

Neverlucky

well as ussual I din't win its not even funny