Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I work within the NHS, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too hard to find a job elsewhere with my skillset but I also have to keep in mind all the other people who will be leaving England aswell with a simular skillset.
    you wont leave

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Pound and Euro falling again.
    but still higher than it was in 2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Yeah. Fuck the will of the people. The career bureaucrats in Brussels know best. Mutti knows best. Don't question authority.
    Well, visibly the leave camp and their voters just had no clue nor plans so....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    trust me, we did.

Politicians needs to be held responsible for their promises, lying your socks of should honestly be punishable, it's sickening how politicians like farrage turns to populism to sway the people.

Deleted
    Yeah. Fuck the will of the people. The career bureaucrats in Brussels know best. Mutti knows best. Don't question authority.
    The will of the people voted for an option that is not real, and for questions that have nothing to do with the EU.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, the "actual will of really a few politically willed people". It's the core of an ochlocracy run on pseudo-democratic principles, we already went through this once. It's in no way a good replacement for the technocracy running the EU and given the choice guess what is chosen by most reasonable people.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Deleted
    That was a typo, but a Bureaucrat Carrier already exists and it moves between Brussels and Strasbourg every month.
    exactly & people still want this organisation to carry on.
    http://www.euractiv.com/section/futu...elling-circus/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    trust me, we did.
    Well BoJo and the ukip dude are backpeddaling like crazy on their promise and actually said that they have no plan....

I dont know maybe they asked Marine Le Pen what to do, since she want France to leave too! Maybe she has an actual plan lol

Deleted
    Hasta La Vista Eurocucks!

15+ Year Old Account
    but still higher than it was in 2013
    It´s the lowest in more than 30 years... but still higher than it was in 2013. How does that work out in your head?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    It´s the lowest in more than 30 years... but still higher than it was in 2013. How does that work out in your head?
    thats the dollar, were talking about the euro.
    dear lord.

15+ Year Old Account
    exactly & people still want this organisation to carry on.
    http://www.euractiv.com/section/futu...elling-circus/
    Compared to what some EU countries waste on other stuff, the 114 million a year are peanuts.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Politicians needs to be held responsible for their promises, lying your socks of should honestly be punishable, it's sickening how politicians like farrage turns to populism to sway the people.
    Have to agree. Would like to see something akin to consumer rights but adopted into politics. If you promise something you can't keep you will get punished.

15+ Year Old Account
    thats the dollar, were talking about the euro.
    dear lord.
    I said both are dropping again and you responded with "still higher than it was in 2013". What do you think i meant with "both are dropping again"?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alexton View Post
    Have to agree. Would like to see something akin to consumer rights but adopted into politics. If you promise something you can't keep you will get punished.
    Or at least have a fucking plan how to accomplish your promises.

7+ Year Old Account
    we were never in the euro.
    if youre going to comment on a subject, atleast get the facts right.
    the euro is the currency most of europe use. we on the other hand, have voted to leave the european union.
    Dude Chill its a joke refering to the EURO 2016 soccer championship, in which the UK lost to Ireland hours ago and left the EURO 2016.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Dude Chill its a joke refering to the EURO 2016 soccer championship, in which the UK lost to Ireland hours ago and left the EURO 2016.
    It was Iceland

Deleted
    So could we skip the football EM Brexit jokes now? Read about 100 in the last 12 hours and it isnt getting funnier anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Groh View Post
    Tbh I think its very unreasonable for people to expect a full fledged plan from the leave camp already... considering they are a collection of people from different parties who have only been together for like 1 or 2 months before the vote. Hell Boris and Farage were not even on the same campaign but 2 different ones.

Besides, there is a minimum of 2 years before the UK actually leaves. Plenty of time to get things in order imo.

Just sounds like a lot of butthurt remainers crying because they lost. I honestly don't think the leavers would have acted as badly as the remainers if we had won instead of them.

(Yes I voted for remain, but I acknowledge we lost, suck it up and move on with the country as a whole, instead of throwing your toys out like the Scottish government and the 'future-less youth' are doing)

Quote Originally Posted by Tinch View Post
    By respecting a referendum result? K then.

If we would have voted for remain I would've accepted the result, not asked for a vote again and again until I got the decision I wanted
    By showing utter contempt for all other democracies in Europe and the world.
    By claiming they have no right to make up their own mind about the consequences of your countries' actions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sethanon View Post
    Tbh I think its very unreasonable for people to expect a full fledged plan from the leave camp already... considering they are a collection of people from different parties who have only been together for like 1 or 2 months before the vote. Hell Boris and Farage were not even on the same campaign but 2 different ones.

Besides, there is a minimum of 2 years before the UK actually leaves. Plenty of time to get things in order imo.

Just sounds like a lot of butthurt remainers crying because they lost. I honestly don't think the leavers would have acted as badly as the remainers if we had won instead of them.

(Yes I voted for remain, but I acknowledge we lost, suck it up and move on with the country as a whole, instead of throwing your toys out like the Scottish government and the 'future-less youth' are doing)
    Hmm, at least you can expect some generic plans, don`t you? Like who do they want to lead the negotiations, what are the long time hopes about EEA joining (like terms), how do they imagining the whole thing? It`s not so hard...most people have better "plans" for a weekend party...