10+ Year Old Account
    Single keys are from same publishers too. Every one of those games is from a different company.

Deleted
    Ah cool, thanks.

Shall check the youtubes first before buying for Forest game

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I sent the keys so you should be able to view them now. I think. I'm still learning how that site works. I didn't even realize you had to manually send them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vomlix View Post
    I sent the keys so you should be able to view them now. I think. I'm still learning how that site works. I didn't even realize you had to manually send them.
    I didn't pay any attention to your first giveaways, but it's worth mentioning that if you want to raise your contributor level (gives you access to more giveaways), you will need at least 5 entries when your giving games away. Since you're just starting out, getting a bit of value under your belt is going to be beneficial.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheevah View Post
    I didn't pay any attention to your first giveaways, but it's worth mentioning that if you want to raise your contributor level (gives you access to more giveaways), you will need at least 5 entries when your giving games away. Since you're just starting out, getting a bit of value under your belt is going to be beneficial.
    Really? I was wondering how to do that. Okay, I'll give away some more expensive games then. The games I give away are obviously ones I already own. Even some AAA shit but I don't know if people are even interested. Does anyone want Thief 2014 or Arkham City: GOTY?
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Really? I was wondering how to do that. Okay, I'll give away some more expensive games then. The games I give away are obviously ones I already own. Even some AAA shit but I don't know if people are even interested. Does anyone want Thief 2014 or Arkham City: GOTY?
    Yeah. For my giveaways, which are generally all leftovers from bundles I've purchased, I do the humble bundle group, the MMOC website group, and my whitelist with a value requirement of level 1 or 2 since I still need the value. They usually end up with around 15 entries or so. Still a great chance to win for anyone interested, but it ensures that I'm going to receive credit.

If you start to branch out into AAA titles, you probably won't have any trouble getting 5 votes. Even if you only get 3 or 4 people entering initially, some people will put in fluff entries just to be sure you receive credit, and then you can reroll to get a different winner.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your games are lacking entries, don't be afraid to ask for a helping hand to bump the number up. People tend to avoid entering games they aren't likely to play, but generally this group are happy to help out when requested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, then please enter my giveaway for Cities in Motion 2. It sure would help

Quote Originally Posted by Svinoi Banana View Post
    Absolutely worth it for Lichdom: Battlemage by itself.
    Really?
    The reviews on it are quite negative.

Okay, then please enter my giveaway for Cities in Motion 2. It sure would help
    When making a giveaway, you need 5 entries to be awarded "credit" according to the site.
    This prevents abuse where 2 friends make a group and send each other games and get to level 10 and up faster.

The best way to do this is, beside giving away in the mmoc group - is making sure you select the whitelist option as well.
    So in case your giveaway seems like it won't reach 5 entries before the time is up - you can quickly invite a few people from the SteamGifts forum to fill up the numbers.

Or join a few other small groups, and sign the giveaway up for a few more groups.
    Public is bad though. It's mostly bots there,. though they did cut down on those somewhat recently.
    Last edited by bbr; 2016-06-28 at 05:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Really?
    I like it, personally. It's basically Skyrim magic only better in so many ways. It's a true mage game. Still, it's not as deep as I would like, and there isn't THAT much variety in gameplay (aside from the different spelltypes). It's well worth it for the price, though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Really?

I like it, although only done a couple of hours or so in it. But it does look good & definitely puts Mage`ing in Skyrim to shame.

7+ Year Old Account
    New bundle is up:

Also, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine, Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and Sonic Spinball were added in to the Sonic bundle.

Deleted
    GMG doing some 15 pence games plus the random packages again.

Also, damn it! Forest of Doom looked nothing like the CBM64 version that I played

- - - Updated - - -

Desktop Dungeons is quite funky.
    There`s a DLC too, guessing that may be in the next load released.

I have some keys left from the Sonic bundle.

-edit- gone
    Last edited by Asmekiel; 2016-06-29 at 09:27 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bought 2 of those Random 5 key packs from Green Man Gaming -- All are level 1+ and will end at 16:!5 CDT Tomorrow 6/29/16.

Deleted
    Woah, shiny!

There`s a playable demo of System Shock remake.
    Oddly high spec requirements, but it`s not bad.
    Can`t wait for full release.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Bought 2 of those Random 5 key packs from Green Man Gaming
    Anything decent?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd really appreciate it if I could get 1 more entry to my Cities in Motion 2 giveaway. It ends in 7 hours.

I'd really appreciate it if I could get 1 more entry to my Cities in Motion 2 giveaway. It ends in 7 hours.
    I would enter it for you, but I already own it