Page 11 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    The amount of verified sources is astounding.
    LOL, is the fact that I quote one source instead of 10 really the only thing that you can bitch about? Cute...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    LOL, is the fact that I quote one source instead of 10 really the only thing that you can bitch about? Cute...
    You can post a hundred different sites citing it, they are not sources. There are a lot of statements, quotes and paraphrasing in the article which do not have verified sources.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I swear I read it somewhere. When I stumble across it again, I'll link it here... fucking media :P

Ah, here it is: https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...2017&tid=ss_tw
    yes, exactly, taking such a a bullshit without any proofs is immature.

Loved that part:

In a series of secret memos sent back to Washington, described to me by several current and former U.S. officials who have written or read them, diplomats reported that Russian intruders had broken into their homes late at night, only to rearrange the furniture or turn on all the lights and televisions, and then leave. One diplomat reported that an intruder had defecated on his living room carpet.
    So secret, omg. Could they at least film a poop on carpet, just to have at least shitty evidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Keeponrage View Post
    yes, exactly, taking such a a bullshit without any proofs is immature.

Loved that part:

So secret, omg. Could they at least film a poop on carpet, just to have at least shitty evidence?
    That would've been funny, true.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It didn't help that Putin had Russia's long term ally Assad in Syria terrorize Sunni Syrians and herding them like cattle into the EU so they claim refugee status. He did this to destabilize the EU, the Brexit being an example of this destabilization.

This is basically an attack on NATO don't you think?
    Majority of refugees are not from Syria, good morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Yeah, harassing and intimidating diplomats. Totally nonsense.
    If it was actually happening there would be evidence. There is none, so it's just bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It didn't help that Putin had Russia's long term ally Assad in Syria terrorize Sunni Syrians and herding them like cattle into the EU so they claim refugee status. He did this to destabilize the EU, the Brexit being an example of this destabilization.

This is basically an attack on NATO don't you think?
    I heard every brit who voted #Leave were payed by Russia. RUSSIA ATTACKED BRITAIN AMERGAWD!!
    Last edited by zmp; 2016-06-28 at 12:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can post a hundred different sites citing it, they are not sources. There are a lot of statements, quotes and paraphrasing in the article which do not have verified sources.
    Gotta remember that for later. That statement sure will come useful.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerilis View Post
    Gotta remember that for later. That statement sure will come useful.
    Critical thinking is a statement now?
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellhound View Post
    So, Crimea became Ukrainian in 1954 and was retaken by Russia in 2014. That means anyone under the age of 60 (not 50, your math is as bad as your military knowledge it seems) born in Crimea would be Ukrainian. Life expectancy in Russia is 66m/77f and 64m/74f in Ukraine. That means very few men born in Crimea were born Russians and only slightly more women would have. The vast majority would have been born Ukrainian.
    There s a difference between being ukrainian as a citizen or ethnically, citizenship means much less in this case. In Russia we have even different words for that, rossiyanin that means you are citizen of russia, and russkiy that means you are ethnically russian.

Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    There s a difference between being ukrainian as a citizen or ethnically, citizenship means much less in this case. In Russia we have even different words for that, rossiyanin that means you are citizen of russia, and russkiy that means you are ethnically russian.
    Do you think if i send an email asking Putin to grand me citizenship, he will respond?

10+ Year Old Account
    Critical thinking is a statement now?
    Oh my, this is gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    If it was actually happening there would be evidence. There is none, so it's just bullshit.
    There could be evidence coming out of your ass and you wouldn't believe it. Someone has to remind me why we bother with Cryban again.

Oh my, this is gold.
    You should ask him his opinion on oil and gasoline if you want gold.
    Last edited by Ausr; 2016-06-28 at 03:11 PM.

US guided-missile destroyer Gravely showed who is the boss to the Russian frigate Yaroslav Mudry in the Mediterranean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ulmita View Post
    us guided-missile destroyer gravely showed who is the boss to the russian frigate yaroslav mudry in the mediterranean.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xobl_7qukcq
    obvious sign of aggression™!!!111

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zmp View Post
    obvious sign of aggression™!!!111
    Of course. The Mediterranean is russian waters, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it how when the news makes a Western country look bad, a link to a story from RT as a "source" is enough. But when it makes Russia look bad, then multiple links with sources is not. Even though a Russian official, when asked about the harassment of diplomats, couldn't say anything better than, "Our diplomats in the US are being harassed too".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    US guided-missile destroyer Gravely showed who is the boss to the Russian frigate Yaroslav Mudry in the Mediterranean.
    The US Navy just did what I think most people do to asshole drivers on the highway. It's as simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Hopefully it will be a deescalation point.
    On the contrary. We're just getting started.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I like it how when the news makes a Western country look bad, a link to a story from RT as a "source" is enough. But when it makes Russia look bad, then multiple links with sources is not. Even though a Russian official, when asked about the harassment of diplomats, couldn't say anything better than, "Our diplomats in the US are being harassed too".
    One of those American diplomats said somebody killed his dog. Now I feel sad. If it is true, that was a massive dick move.
    В предчувствии движения племен,
    Разломов тверди и кончины мира
    Пою не то, о чем мечтает лира,
    А имена теней и тень имен.

Quote Originally Posted by Hound Archon View Post
    One of those American diplomats said somebody killed his dog. Now I feel sad. If it is true, that was a massive dick move.
    Its worth noting that yet again the Obama Administration has chosen not to retaliate in anyway. Because of course they would. Heaven forbid he ever throws a punch in anger.

205 days left until that weak son of a bitch is gone.