Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Showing that all minorities do not cool stuff and the only "cool" ones are white.

It's not purposeful racism, it's that racism like some ignorant person who always called brazil nuts nigger toes and never thought it was offensive.
    Interesting. I see White kids doing "Not cool" stuff too.

But, then again, I do not have my SJW goggles on, nor am I color blind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except she's not Kalis. and even still ALL WHITE PEOPLE HAVE LIGHT HAIR. To clearly identify them.
    She is the exact same shade, the lifeguard in the top left is blond and darker than both of them, so you are just seeing what you want to see because you are a racist.

I cannot stand racists and you are one of the worst on these forums, all you do is see the worst in a group of people because of their skin colour, in your case it happens to be white skin that you hate, for some inexplicable reason the mods let you get away with your racist bile.

No no that tan boy is just a tan white person, and the other tan person is just a tan white person!
    Themius: One drop of non-white blood and they ain't white no more!

Classic racism.

Except she's not Kalis. and even still ALL WHITE PEOPLE HAVE LIGHT HAIR. To clearly identify them.
    Oh man... is this guy even serious?
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-06-28 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Themius: One drop of non-white blood and they ain't white no more!

Classic racism.

Oh man... is this guy even serious?
    Red, light brown, blonde, that's the colors of all the white peoples hair, darker brown, black, that's the color hair everyone who is lack or tan has.

And you think i'm using the old racist white person rule of 1 drop? You serious? Oh god surrounded by signorina in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I have no idea what the kid in the center is supposedly doing.
    Maybe he's kicking up water with his feet.

Red, light brown, blonde, that's the colors of all the white peoples hair, darker brown, black, that's the color hair everyone who is lack or tan has.

And you think i'm using the old racist white person rule of 1 drop? You serious? Oh god surrounded by signorina in this thread.
    Oh so you take it back that the tan kids aren't white? GTFO

White people in the poster have black hair. Fuck's sake man. You're supposed to be railing against racism not promoting it, lol.
    Last edited by Kraenen; 2016-06-28 at 04:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Interesting. I see White kids doing "Not cool" stuff too.

But, then again, I do not have my SJW goggles on, nor am I color blind.
    MMm you're just too simple to see it I think is your problem.

"White people can be tan and have dark hair" okay? Who said they can't we are talking about in "this" ad.

Now considering that the poster is trying to be multi cultural, why do you say "oh no no of course not they are just tan white people with dark hair!"

I have no idea what the kid in the center is supposedly doing.
    Nothing; He is just on the "not cool" group because he is black, obviously!

But seriously, I too have no idea what that body language is supposed to represent.

MMm you're just too simple to see it I think is your problem.

"White people can be tan and have dark hair" okay? Who said they can't we are talking about in "this" ad.

Now considering that the poster is trying to be multi cultural, why do you say "oh no no of course not they are just tan white people with dark hair!"
    Yes, I'm too simple to be a racist. If only more people were like me. *hinthint*
    Last edited by Darkeon; 2016-06-28 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Added reply

Oh so you take it back that the tan kids aren't white? GTFO

White people have black hair. Fuck's sake man. You're supposed to be railing against racism not promoting it, lol.

Oh god you have the comprehension skills of like a third grader or something.

Where did I take back that the tan kids aren't white? You ahve some difficulty reading there raybourne?

How am I "promoting" racism? Lol like do youw ant to explain your idiotic standpoint or just spew more shit?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    She is the exact same shade, the lifeguard in the top left is blond and darker than both of them, so you are just seeing what you want to see because you are a racist.

I cannot stand racists and you are one of the worst on these forums, all you do is see the worst in a group of people because of their skin colour, in your case it happens to be white skin that you hate, for some inexplicable reason the mods let you get away with your racist bile.
    It's the same in politics. Open racism against white people is perfectly acceptable now. A damn shame that people are going on about a swim poster while someone decides what nationality people are allowed to be based on hair color.

10+ Year Old Account

The boy in the pool top centre and the girl doing backstroke just beneath him are not white then? They have dark brown hair and skin as pale or paler than all the other people in the picture.

Your argument is not consistent with the picture, so unless you are looking at a totally different picture, then your argument is bollocks.

Edit: Also the girl being pushed is apparently not white, in spite of being one of the palest in the picture.

Where did I take back that the tan kids aren't white? You ahve some difficulty reading there raybourne?
    Might want to work on reading your very own posts. You've said before in this thread the tan kids aren't white. Any slight tan and they aren't white enough for you. You're a CLASSIC racist because you practically believe in white purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Nothing; He is just on the "not cool" group because he is black, obviously!

But seriously, I too have no idea what that body language is supposed to represent.

Yes, I'm too simple to be a racist. If only more people were like me. *hinthint*
    Two theories:

1. He is drinking pool water

2. That's a foot that isn't his behind him and he's holding someone underwater.

Both sound uncool.

But my hair is most accurately depicted as black unless it's sun bleached using these sort of one dimensional color schemes and other than the tiniest bit of Cherokee, I have purely white European ancestry.
    Most people have black or dark brown hair. The poster is just trying to be obvious what what races people are since they're trying to be diverse, but... for some reason, no the tan people aren't latinos, the white people might as well be black albinos with dyed hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I can't help but think: does it really matter? I doubt I would have even noticed unless someone pointed it out to me.
    I agree, I think most folks (myself included) glanced over and moved on. Maybe if you're just sitting there bored staring at it, it eventually dings! If someone picked it up and instantly went "WTF is this!" I don't know if they deserve a prize or not. Again, there appears to be a skew in repersentation, so good job if you can spot it that quickly. Kinda like those optical illusion test

See the woman and child?

That sounds pretty damn racist to me.

On topic this is just sad, while we have real issues in the world people are moaning about this and calling it racist? Just WOW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Most people have black or dark brown hair. The poster is just trying to be obvious what what races people are since they're trying to be diverse, but... for some reason, no the tan people aren't latinos, the white people might as well be black albinos with dyed hair.
    Themius: Slightly tan with dark hair? Must be latino. They just can't be white.

All white people have light hair? That's quite racist of you, Themius.

Might want to work on reading your very own posts. You've said before in this thread the tan kids aren't white. Any slight tan and they aren't white enough for you. You're a CLASSIC racist because you practically believe in white purity.
    ??????????

Let's see, I do not believe in 1 drop rule you know as a real functioning thing in life. What the fuck does that have to do with a poster trying to show diversity?

Mental Gymnastic Scores:

0 0 0 2

Themius: Slightly tan with dark hair? Must be latino. They just can't be white.
    Does Themius think Donald Trump is a black man too? lol