Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    All I know is that, if some woman has been taking care of some dude who has been unemployed for years and decided to have a child with him, that's she is definitely in love with this man. And the OP doesn't deserve her.
    I wouldn't do that. Seems so dumb tbh.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I wouldn't do that. Seems so dumb tbh.
    Me either but love makes people dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinD View Post
    The easiest way for me is just to live the lie, drop the new girl (which, again, is not entirely new, I knew her when I was young and rediscovered her now).. and raise my own child.. My brain knows this is the easiest route. It is just that my heart feels something I never felt before for the new girl and it is hard to suddenly go "sorry but I am gone, don't try to talk to me anymore" to her. She is pretty, she is nice and honest to me, she is willing to make me the daddy of her daughter.

So in a way, she is EVERYTHING I want in life. If I wasn't attached to my pregnant GF.
    Well tell the new girl the truth and see if she still wants you to be the daddy of her daughter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me either but love makes people dumb.
    Yes, yes it does.

(First hand experience -_-)
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    The easiest way for me is just to live the lie, drop the new girl (which, again, is not entirely new, I knew her when I was young and rediscovered her now).. and raise my own child.. My brain knows this is the easiest route. It is just that my heart feels something I never felt before for the new girl and it is hard to suddenly go "sorry but I am gone, don't try to talk to me anymore" to her. She is pretty, she is nice and honest to me, she is willing to make me the daddy of her daughter.

So in a way, she is EVERYTHING I want in life. If I wasn't attached to my pregnant GF.
    No the hardest thing you would have to do is raising the child, nothing will be harder. The cowards way and easiest way is to keep lying until it all comes crashing down and you ruin your childs life in the distant future. Man up and take care of your child or keep pursuing a girl who has a false impression of you. What do you think is going to happen when she finds out you're unemployed? You're very silly OP

Not even unemployed, some people can see past that (see your baby momma) but that you've lied.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-06-28 at 07:25 PM.

But you aren't being nice or honest to her. Please stop posting on the forums and make a therapy appointment. It's clear you're determined to fuck up your life and you're about to fuck it up some more.

Did something happen to you as a child? Chaotic childhood or some sort of trauma?

You mean your dick feels something. How can you be 37 years old and not understand the difference between love and lust? You must be a troll, but maybe you arent. Humans really are just the stupidest fucking things I've ever seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    No the hardest thing you would have to do is raising the child, nothing will be harder. The cowards way and easiest way is to keep lying until it all comes crashing down and you ruin your childs life in the distant future. Man up and take care of your child or keep pursuing a girl who has a false impression of you. What do you think is going to happen when she finds out you're unemployed? You're very silly OP
    I always figured if it came to that, IF it came to that, I could tell I quit my job to move with her (I can't keep my job so far away at that point if I was to go live with her).

10+ Year Old Account
    I always figured if it came to that, IF it came to that, I could tell I quit my job to move with her (I can't keep my job so far away at that point).
    And when she expects you to get a new one, same position, where she lives but you can't because you don't have the skills to do so? Or do you think she'll be okay with you not working? What if before you even move in together she needs financial help? This woman you "love"? But you couldn't provide it because you don't have money.

10+ Year Old Account
    I always figured if it came to that, IF it came to that, I could tell I quit my job to move with her (I can't keep my job so far away at that point if I was to go live with her).
    You can't really(Unless your lover is super rich and has a lot of money from her job) take care of a child on a one person income. Seriously, what were you thinking?

Warrior-Magi

Except you've been unemployed for years at this point. Are you planning on re-entering the job market?

Tell the truth, you found out your GF is pregnant and you reached out to this woman on FB nearly immediately afterwards, didn't you?

Deleted
    Man up, stay with the girl you impregnated and raise the kid.

Or if for some wierd reason you are rich, can satisfy them both and they both accept "marry" them both and live in a poly relationship raising the kids. But I suspect this is a fantasy scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Well, better here than wherever else he was going to for advice.
    Is this really better then the people at the glory hole he uses for his real companionship?

The best part is people are actually trying to give advice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    And when she expects you to get a new one, same position, where she lives but you can't because you don't have the skills to do so? Or do you think she'll be okay with you not working? What if before you even move in together she needs financial help? This woman you "love"? But you couldn't provide it because you don't have money.
    I would truly search for work in that case. She does not know what a IT person truly does, earns etc.. So I could just search for some administration work and it would be fine... so yea.. this is not the problem... the only problem is choosing between my brain and my heart.. and preferably without hurting noone. And no she is not rish (the new girl), as I already said, it is the other way around .. she thinks I am richer than her as she only recently got a job herself and as far as I heard it is not going so well (with reaching quotas and all that).. but again, money is not the issue... it is how to move forward , what to give up.. and those talking about having two girls... I can tell you right now, neither would do it and I would loose both.. I am NOT stupid.
    Last edited by mmoc1ca4e98b3e; 2016-06-28 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    Is this really better then the people at the glory hole he uses for his real companionship?

The best part is people are actually trying to give advice.
    He seems pretty determined to fuck his life up anyway, doesn't seem like it matters whether we give advice or not at this point.

I would truly search for work in that case. She does not know what a IT person truly does, earns etc.. So I could just search for some administration work and it would be fine... so yea.. this is not the problem... the only problem is choosing between my brain and my heart.. and preferably without hurting noone.
    If its that easy why don't you have a job now?

He seems pretty determined to fuck his life up anyway, doesn't seem like it matters whether we give advice or not at this point.
    This guy is looking for attention. Feeding him is wrong DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

10+ Year Old Account
    I would truly search for work in that case. She does not know what a IT person truly does, earns etc.. So I could just search for some administration work and it would be fine... so yea.. this is not the problem... the only problem is choosing between my brain and my heart.. and preferably without hurting noone.
    All it will take is a quick google search for her to find out about the position you've been lying about. And then you're with her and paying child support every month, a huge chunk of your pay check gone and you think you won't have to explain that? Somebody will be hurt here OP and the most likely scenario is you hurt the both of them and you're left alone. See I don't have a problem with someone wanting to leave their SO even after many years together, it's the lies and deceit because you're too cowardly to own up to your feelings. And then the stupidity of getting a woman pregnant when you have no intention of raising the child or a means to support it.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's in a lose lose situation. There's not much he can do. He really didn't think this through.

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    If its that easy why don't you have a job now?
    I am lazy, and I know this.. But please don't turn this in a "get a job" thing.. I know my own faults...