Aren't we the only melee without a gap closer?

Enhance, War, Feral, Survival = Charge (or like it)
    DH, Monk = Rush/Roll
    DK = Grip
    Rogue = Step / hook

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Ah nice, well i guess there is another reason why Enh will be Superior to Ret as it is on live

So my PVE brothers in arms, will u pick Crusader over DP now that it got a minor buff? or U will be like PvP Rets sticking with DP =) ?
    Bloodlust only lasts 10 seconds in PvP though.

It's our class fantasy bro it's super fun to waddle to our enemies :^)

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't wanna be OP in PVP ^^

/Snark
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Geso View Post
    Aren't we the only melee without a gap closer?

Enhance, War, Feral, Survival = Charge (or like it)
    DH, Monk = Rush/Roll
    DK = Grip
    Rogue = Step / hook
    Yep, also ontop of that, we are only melee who does not have any tools to stick on a target like a decent slow for example, and no HoH is not a decent slow since u can just dispel it. And as a cherry ontop of the ice cream, ret is only melee whose ALL major D-cds can be dispelled =) now u see why Ret is not designed for high end rated pvp or mid range RBGs

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ruiizu View Post
    Bloodlust only lasts 10 seconds in PvP though.
    Ill take 10 sec BL with 60 sec cd over Greater Blessings any time of the day

I really think they inadvertently made ret an emergency backup tank and by default that buffed Holy Wrath..... ._. Trying so hard to make that talent a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    I really think they inadvertently made ret an emergency backup tank and by default that buffed Holy Wrath..... ._. Trying so hard to make that talent a choice.
    They've tried so hard~
    They've gone so far~
    But in the end,
    Equality is fething failure~

They could make a much more interesting talent than Holy Wrath is... I don't understand why that isn't a PvP talent...

What I've done
    I'll faceplant now
    To curse alot what I've become
    Erased my GBoM
    And let go of what I've done

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    They've tried so hard~
    They've gone so far~
    But in the end,
    Equality is fething failure~
    ~hands you cookie

Keep fething singing lolol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    They could make a much more interesting talent than Holy Wrath is... I don't understand why that isn't a PvP talent...
    My thoughts exactly

Quote Originally Posted by nyc81991 View Post
    Well they want it to be mainly a PVE talent for 2 main Reasons 1) 200% dmg in PVE so flavor while leveling and for Raids (stand in fire) 2) We dont want it in PvP =) besides that talent is either will be super broken in PvP or total crap, hence a bad choice to make it a pure PvP, since no1 will use it at all, while if its in PvE tree, some fellow may use it for lolz while leveling

Deleted
    I'm really starting to get annoyed with them trying to shove that , talent down our throats, it sucks , so get rid of it.
    I do love how they nerfed us after buffing us the week before, apparently ret was so good , they were forced to nerf us.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm more frustrated at other people on forums then say Blizzard themselves.

>.> ^^
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    I'm really starting to get annoyed with them trying to shove that , talent down our throats, it sucks , so get rid of it.
    Literally the only non bad way it would work in pve is the following.

-Tank dies or someone major dies
    -You gain retribution
    -You are told to taunt boss and pop EfaE
    -You take advantage to help tanks recover.
    -Health is low, pop Holy Wrath.

._. But... you could just take Crusade or DP and you could potentially get more procs for stuff like Divine storm healing to make up for the lost member.

So you dont even need holy wrath. But its there and would chain with that one scenario well.

- - - Updated - - -

Do i want holy wrath... nuuuuu

Literally the only non bad way it would work in pve is the following.

-Tank dies or someone major dies
    -You gain retribution
    -You are told to taunt boss and pop EfaE
    -You take advantage to help tanks recover.
    -Health is low, pop Holy Wrath.

._. But... you could just take Crusade or DP and you could potentially get more procs for stuff like Divine storm healing to make up for the lost member.

So you dont even need holy wrath. But its there and would chain with that one scenario well.

- - - Updated - - -

Do i want holy wrath... nuuuuu
    It's really a shit talent overall with so many things that need to go wrong (or i guess right in the case of this talent) that it's nigh impossible to encounter such a situation that it would actually pan out OK in. Even to the degree of that stupid legendary that to my best guess was made specifically to "synergize" with Equality. All things considered i still don't believe for even a second that the best case scenario for Equality is anywhere near as good as a below-average to average Divine Purpose scenario.

At this point, I'd rather have the old Holy Wrath from Alpha, the channeled one that dealt damage and generated 5 HP, over relabeled Equality.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaosinciter View Post
    It's really a shit talent overall with so many things that need to go wrong (or i guess right in the case of this talent) that it's nigh impossible to encounter such a situation that it would actually pan out OK in. Even to the degree of that stupid legendary that to my best guess was made specifically to "synergize" with Equality. All things considered i still don't believe for even a second that the best case scenario for Equality is anywhere near as good as a below-average to average Divine Purpose scenario.
    Exactly this^ im just putting thoughts out there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merrena View Post
    At this point, I'd rather have the old Holy Wrath from Alpha, the channeled one that dealt damage and generated 5 HP, over relabeled Equality.
    Bro o.o what if..... they took old Holy Wrath but all the bolts unleashed Judgment on the enemy and gave you the HP.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, actually what if they made Echo a proc.

Holy Power consumers have a chance to unleash Judgment at the enemy?

- - - Updated - - -

(Came to my head after what i said about Holy Wrath?

Well Holy Wrath is a duel talent now lol. The other player eats 100% of your missing health.If you are both under 50%, you instantly win, thanks blizz i guess?

If they intend Retribution to be a "backup tank" ability, then that is some some grass-fed, Grade-A quality horseshit. If I get a rare damage buff, I'm not gonna waste it while taunting a boss, forcing myself to attack from the front, and likely switch to sword-and-board for the extra survivability. If they want to give us an ability for such an occasion, fine, but don't gimp something awesome that increases our damage with a laughable off tank purpose to it as well.

And BTW, a raid boss will still turn you into a puddle of goo even with a 30% damage reduction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bormec View Post
    If they intend Retribution to be a "backup tank" ability, then that is some some grass-fed, Grade-A quality horseshit. If I get a rare damage buff, I'm not gonna waste it while taunting a boss, forcing myself to attack from the front, and likely switch to sword-and-board for the extra survivability. If they want to give us an ability for such an occasion, fine, but don't gimp something awesome that increases our damage with a laughable off tank purpose to it as well.

And BTW, a raid boss will still turn you into a puddle of goo even with a 30% damage reduction.
    All part of the retribution fantasy , i'm sure.