Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The report clearly states that Hilary did not lie.
    Again, please show me where the report that was released today, as you put it, "clearly states that Hillary did not lie".

- - - Updated - - -

What's really been bugging me is that most people who are in the Hil-hate camp love to tout her lies and conspiracies, but most times cannot point to a single real piece of evidence that demonstrates those "lies". I know that she has her shenanigans, and what politician doesn't, but most of her shit has been blow way out of proportion.
    I have pointed out previously, and continue to do so.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    Show me where the report confirms that she didn't lie.
    Lol Merkava. I've asked you, twice now, to show me where the report (which report? - another lol) tells us she lied. You have failed to answer that request, and now you post this - which pretty much ends the conversation.

Look, I know that the Benghazi event has been your personal "this is why Hillary is awful!" torch, but the report is out now, and the political witch hunt is clear. There was no lie told by Hillary - if there was, it would be in the report.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    I have pointed out previously, and continue to do so.
    I know you think you have, but you haven't. I continue to make this point, and people who are open to new ideas and facts might learn something new. If you do have anything, I'm listening. But your Benghazi Dead Horse is finally done.

What's really been bugging me is that most people who are in the Hil-hate camp love to tout her lies and conspiracies, but most times cannot point to a single real piece of evidence that demonstrates those "lies". I know that she has her shenanigans, and what politician doesn't, but most of her shit has been blow way out of proportion.
    Well she did lie. She helped push the line that the attack was in retaliation for the video. She's also lied about other things in the past. I don't care that she lied, I care that she's a political windsock, who would sell her soul (and vote) for money. The problem with Benghazi, was that the investigations were more focused on catching her in a lie, all but ignored how/why we had such a huge security failure on our hands.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well she did lie. She helped push the line that the attack was in retaliation for the video.
    Possibly. But pushing an administration's spin on an event isn't the same thing as an outright lie. I'm not saying it's good/bad, but merely a difference between a criminal lie and a political spin.

She's also lied about other things in the past.
    Here is my main issue. Lied about what things in the past? I'm honestly asking for a list of lies. I see people say this all the time - "criminal" & "LIAR!" but no proof, just unfounded accusations.

I care that she's a political windsock, who would sell her soul (and vote) for money. The problem with Benghazi, was that the investigations were more focused on catching her in a lie, all but ignored how/why we had such a huge security failure on our hands.
    Now this I agree with. It's too bad the GOP fucked it up so horribly.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-06-28 at 09:40 PM.

Possibly. But pushing an administration's spin on an event isn't the same thing as an outright lie.

Here is my main issue. Lied about what things in the past? I'm honestly asking for a list of lies. I see people say this all the time - "criminal" & "LIAR!" but no proof, just unfounded accusations.

Yes, it is the same thing as a lie. It was a lie when James Clapper lied in front of Congress about "not wittingly" collecting on Americans. It was a lie, plain and simple. Now, if you want to rationalize and justify the lies, that is your choice... but they are still lies.

As for other lies, she lied about taking fire when she was landing in Bosnia. That was proven to be a lie.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...llary-clinton/

10+ Year Old Account
    Possibly. But pushing an administration's spin on an event isn't the same thing as an outright lie.

Eh, she certainly lied about landing in Serbia under sniper fire.

Edit: or Bosnia, whatever
    Last edited by Reeve; 2016-06-28 at 09:43 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, it is the same thing as a lie. It was a lie when James Clapper lied in front of Congress about "not wittingly" collecting on Americans. It was a lie, plain and simple. Now, if you want to rationalize and justify the lies, that is your choice... but they are still lies.

As for other lies, she lied about taking fire when she was landing in Bosnia. That was proven to be a lie.

http://www.politifact.com/personalit...yruling/false/

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...llary-clinton/
    I can't argue that a lie is a lie. So there is that.

However, campaign speech lies are something of a different . . . hmmmmm . . . character. Yes, still lies - however, exaggerations and boasting are also essentially lies, but they are also of a different character.

I'm looking for something . . . harder. More concrete. If we just use campaign lies then just about everyone, everywhere in politics has lied.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, if you read through the entire stories (that are linked, when they are linked) some of those "lies" pan out not to be lies. I'm citing the "we were dead broke when we left the White House" one. The linked story actually backs up the claim, the authors simply choose not to believe it. I'm not saying it exonerates the other statements (the sniper fire one seems quite large - although "exaggeration" might be a better term, lol) but it certainly lends credence to not all Hillary's lies being actual lies.

Just something to chew on.

Here is the story re Hillary being broke: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...re-dead-broke/

EDIT: I might be out for a few days. Calling out an idiot in another thread and will probably be 3-day banned. So if no quick response to your responses, that's why.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-06-28 at 10:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it exonerates the other statements (the sniper fire one seems quite large - although "exaggeration" might be a better term, lol) but it certainly lends credence to not all Hillary's lies being actual lies.
    I might be willing to call the sniper fire story "an exaggeration" if there were any threat at all. But there were children on the runway on a beautiful sunny day to greet her and no danger at all in sight. I mean it's as much "an exaggeration" as Clinton hypothetically claiming she's the best basketball player in the world. I mean does she even play basketball?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I might be willing to call the sniper fire story "an exaggeration" if there were any threat at all. But there were children on the runway on a beautiful sunny day to greet her and no danger at all in sight. I mean it's as much "an exaggeration" as Clinton hypothetically claiming she's the best basketball player in the world. I mean does she even play basketball?
    Lol, yeah - dude, she's a power forward! I hear what you're saying though. And you make a good point.

However, the phrase taken in the context from the video makes her statement seem absurd. However, what if she meant that the area (the entire area not just the airport was replete with snipers? What I'm saying is that the statement looks silly, but could have been taken out of context or misunderstood. Perhaps the plane was shot at when they were arriving.

Deleted
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...74880?section=

oh look, investigation number 8 finds no evidence of wrong doing.

A well spent $7million dont you think, to you know, show what the previous 7 investigations have shown.....

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Houyi View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...74880?section=

oh look, investigation number 8 finds no evidence of wrong doing.

A well spent $7million dont you think, to you know, show what the previous 7 investigations have shown.....
    Jesus, was it really 7 previous investigations? I thought it was like 2 or 3. What a fucking waste . . . .

7+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, was it really 7 previous investigations? I thought it was like 2 or 3. What a fucking waste . . . .
    Actually according to the article this one was number 9. You could tell they would come up with nothing new when it was released in the middle of the summer as opposed to late October.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

I wonder how much money was wasted by Republicans over the last 8 years on the birther stuff, trying to repeal ACA and this Benghazi bullshit.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post

That wasn't her sole decision. There's not even proof she knew of a request for more security.
    She and Obama are responsible it happened under their watch instead of acting like adults admitting they screwed up and fixing the problem they passed the blame and if she knew nothing shes incompetent and has no business running for president.

Someone screwed up and no heads rolled instead the administration circled the wagons and acted like nothing happened and lied to the American public because it was an election year. The fact that to this day no punishment has been doled out points to the problem coming from high up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    I wonder how much money was wasted by Republicans over the last 8 years on the birther stuff, trying to repeal ACA and this Benghazi bullshit.
    Hillary started the birther bullshit but lets rewrite history to fit our narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    depends what you call wrong doing did she break any laws no
    did she blatantly lie to the American pubic yes
    but I guess many don't conceder that wrong doing
    The worst part of the whole thing is the fact that a man went to jail just for using his 1st amendment right to speech by making a movie and they threw him under the bus and I think he is STILL in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I mean does she even play basketball?
    Does she even sniper fire?

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post

Hillary started the birther bullshit but lets rewrite history to fit our narrative.
    You got any kind of cite for that, cowboy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    As you can clearly see from the provided time line it wasn't an evolving account on what happened. Clinton and the WH knew from the start the truth that it wasn't a dam you tube vid cuased protest but a planned terroist attack

they had one story a blatantly knowing lie they told the public and the truth they discussed in private

I know I will read many post about either beating a dead horse or that this was nothing but a political partisan with hunt but all this is backed up by facts and facts aren't partisan so please save your breath
    Reality has a liberal bias. This is just another witch hunt by scared little children. 13 embassies were attacked under George Bush. I wonder why nobody politicized those 13 attacks? You would think after the first one things would have changed. Let alone after the 9rd one.

Imagine this. Imagine if it were under Clinton 13 embassies were attacked. Can you imagine? Do you think we'd see it day in day out? Absolutely we would This has zero to do with the attack on the embassy and everything to do with Clinton.

Only passive/aggressive personality types are political obsessives swallowing whole right wing conspiracies like this.

People better pull their heads out of their drama queen asses. Bullshit like this witch hunt divides and weakens the United States. A divided and weakened US plays right into the enemies hands. Want to make America great? Stop being passive/aggressive drama queens that get mad every time there's something you don't agree with. Stupidity spreads. And guys like Rush Limbaugh and Fox news know this. Political affiliation means jack shit. Whether you're a "liberal" or a "conservative" means jack shit. What matters is not being a fuckin drama queen. And not trying to come up with a reason to dislike someone.
    Last edited by Seezer; 2016-06-29 at 12:40 AM.
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by Nathreim View Post
    Who the fuck is rewriting anything?

Hillary brought it up in the primaries, but she wasn't the one that spent untold amounts of money trying to prove it and bringing it to various courts. But yeah......whatever bullshit point you thought you were making....
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Who the fuck is rewriting anything?

Hillary brought it up in the primaries, but she wasn't the one that spent untold amounts of money trying to prove it and bringing it to various courts. But yeah......whatever bullshit point you thought you were making....

So she started it and republicans ran with it?

Okay. So she started it.