Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    It is because on console Torbjorn's win rate (and pick rate) is way too high.

It is much harder to aim and destroy the turret than on PC.
    Especially when the defending team decides to really fuck you and stack Torbs.

I am glad that they are responding to the Torbjorn problem for the console players. I am a little upset though that they didn't do it in the form of a turret character redesign. I remember hearing rumors that someone had said that blizz was looking into redesigning Torbjorn and Bastion.

I honestly have no idea why consoles to this day refuse to ship with mouse/keyboard or similar controllers as standard. Console controllers are an inching evolution of the 80s controllers that were designed for 2d platformers. They're woefully inadequate for playing FPS and many other titles. Not to mention consoles becoming more like mini computers/HTPCs these days. Fucking wise up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I honestly have no idea why consoles to this day refuse to ship with mouse/keyboard or similar controllers as standard. Console controllers are an inching evolution of the 80s controllers that were designed for 2d platformers. They're woefully inadequate for playing FPS and many other titles. Not to mention consoles becoming more like mini computers/HTPCs these days. Fucking wise up.
    Gyro aiming

Controllers have it Devs don't use it (except nintendo)

With gyro aiming it becomes comparable to using a mouse. To bad you can't use steam controller on consoles.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

That's pretty lazy. They should have added a delay between target acquisition and firing. Or slowed the turning speed. This is not surprising though, considering Blizzard's subpar track record in balancing classes in their games. Just look at WoW. They haven't been able to get it right even after 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Gyro aiming

Controllers have it Devs don't use it (except nintendo)

With gyro aiming it becomes comparable to using a mouse. To bad you can't use steam controller on consoles.
    Aye, that would be another approach. I was sort of hoping the Wii would lead a revolution in using the Wiimote for FPS, but of course... that didn't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.