7+ Year Old Account
    If it makes you feel better I think beast mastery has 1 more button

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by threeks View Post
    You don't need that last one.
    wut ????????

Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    wut ????????
    Festering Wounds damage is too small, makes FS not worth casting. Better to use 2 Clawing Shadows.

Yea what senel said. FS is garbage, you just spam Clawing Shadows.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zordrage View Post
    Im all for less buttons

but this is lame
    Lame if you plan on utilising the class in ~5%

Unholy, according to my notes, will have between 24-33 binds depending on your talent choices + little of PvP talents to make good use of things you can have. That's before PVP oriented stuff like focus or other macros. It includes keybinds for utilising pet abilities as well since that can be very useful as well (2nd Death Grip from Abo for example that's great to use with pet Move To for moving shit around ).

But sure, go on and play with 2-3 buttons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Senel View Post
    Festering Wounds damage is too small, makes FS not worth casting. Better to use 2 Clawing Shadows.
    Maybe in Prepatch. In Legion with artifact you will lose on so many things that "wannabe necro" style will simply be subpar and a mark of a bad player.

Deleted
    so what? you can say exactly the same thing as live. still as hyperbolic, but legion has the exact same amount of dps buttons as live does. only bind I'll be replacing a dps skill with is BoS with Apocalypse.
    Last edited by mmoc2233da4339; 2016-06-29 at 09:00 AM.

They will be nerfing clawing shadows soon

you forgot the dot spell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killyox View Post
    haha <3<3 at least one guy is keeping it real!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephostopkek View Post
    so what? you can say exactly the same thing as live. still as hyperbolic, but legion has the exact same amount of dps buttons as live does. only bind I'll be replacing a dps skill with is BoS with Apocalypse.
    While you're right about number of buttons (which is a useless metric for judging complexity), I definitely think that live Unholy has much more depth than in 7.0.

Quote Originally Posted by Fynzie View Post
    you forgot the dot spell
    Yeah, of course there is more. There is Dark Trans, Arbiter, Outbreak, Army and other stuff not to mention the defensive cds. But CS and DC are the two buttons we are going to spam the most.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2016-06-29 at 03:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in Prepatch. In Legion with artifact you will lose on so many things that "wannabe necro" style will simply be subpar and a mark of a bad player.
    Actually, it's the opposite. With the Artifact it isn't worth using FS at all unless Apocalypse is about to come off cooldown due to the low damage of FS and FW, even with 3/3 Rotten Touch. DK Discord/IRC has been discussing this in great detail over the last several weeks, so it isn't exactly new information. This of course may change over the next several days/weeks with the tuning changes, but as it is right now it's a DPS loss to use FS on beta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    While you're right about number of buttons (which is a useless metric for judging complexity), I definitely think that live Unholy has much more depth than in 7.0.
    to each their own I suppose. I think live Unholy is just as easy as beta personally.

Unholy, according to my notes, will have between 24-33 binds depending on your talent choices + little of PvP talents to make good use of things you can have. That's before PVP oriented stuff like focus or other macros. It includes keybinds for utilising pet abilities as well since that can be very useful as well (2nd Death Grip from Abo for example that's great to use with pet Move To for moving shit around ).

lol 24-33 binds thats BS, list em off.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    lol 24-33 binds thats BS, list em off.
    Outbreak
    Scourge strike
    Festering Strike
    Necrotic Strike
    Wandering Plague
    Corpse Shield
    Dark Arbiter
    Death Coil
    Death Grip
    Death Strike
    Ice Bound Fortitude
    Wraith Walk
    Chains of Ice
    Anti-Magic Shield
    Dark Command (thank god we can stop drinking again without spending RP or a Rune, and bait out gap closer's from pet classes that leave there pets on auto ie: taunt a UHDKs sludge belcher for a free grip to the DK)

Or are we under the assumption wounds wont be tuned, and all you will do is press outbreak, epidemic and Clawing shadows?

Quote Originally Posted by Baddok21 View Post
    Outbreak
    Scourge strike
    Festering Strike
    Necrotic Strike
    Wandering Plague
    Corpse Shield
    Dark Arbiter
    Death Coil
    Death Grip
    Death Strike
    Ice Bound Fortitude
    Wraith Walk
    Chains of Ice
    Anti-Magic Shield
    Dark Command (thank god we can stop drinking again without spending RP or a Rune, and bait out gap closer's from pet classes that leave there pets on auto ie: taunt a UHDKs sludge belcher for a free grip to the DK)

Or are we under the assumption wounds wont be tuned, and all you will do is press outbreak, epidemic and Clawing shadows?
    so that's 15 out of a supposed 23+

Not to interject here, because I don't have much interest in DK's outside of trying one again recently on the PTR to see what's changed, but you can't actually think that your average player is going to hang onto a class until end game to see it to fruition, do you? I'd reckon most decisions about the fun of a class are made in the first few hours.

Do you guys actually think they will let it go live with Festering Wounds doing so little damage that it's not worth pressing Festering Strike? If you actually think that you are delusional.

Stood in the Fire ArMeD_SuRvIvOr's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love it if Unholy had another short duration disease with a unique effect to spice things up. That's about the only thing it needs.
    Really sucks if they start to limit their vision for an expansion just to get the next one out faster.
    BLOOD DPS. Never forget. Still campaigning to get you back, babe.