Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Just like with gay pride, its just dumb. Why should you be proud of something that is purely accident of birth? Did you do something to make yourself be gay or straight? Or were you just born that way? Its just not some major accomplishment you need to be proud of.
    Because we're oppressed? We are proud to be alive, to have others to celebrate life with, a place to not be ridiculed like we do on our daily lives in a heterosexual world. Whats wrong with a little bit of normal for us that are "different" to the rest of the world?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Just like with gay pride, its just dumb. Why should you be proud of something that is purely accident of birth? Did you do something to make yourself be gay or straight? Or were you just born that way? Its just not some major accomplishment you need to be proud of.
    There's something like national/regional pride too, you know.
    Patriotism for example.
    Proud of your city, your neighborhood, your sports team. The list goes on...
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Funny thing is, most people offended at the hashtag aren't actual gay people, but the clowns who are perpetually offended on the behalf of others.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Because being a heterosexual in some places in the world can result in your execution. Because being a heterosexual in many places around the world will result in harassment and job discrimination. Because being a heterosexual in most places around the world means you will be looked down on.

Are people seriously this clueless in life?
    Lmao, you act like the straight people using this hashtag all want the gays to stop having pride in who they are. Contrary to the way the gay people are blatantly treating the heterosexuals using this hashtag like shit, the straight people likely dont give a fuck, and want them to share all the same rights. The difference here is the homosexual population wants us hetero's to suffer and know that our opinions dont mean shit because of old fucking pricks that are dying off or are already dead. I hate to break it to you, but most people under the age of 40 probably could care less about whether you're gay or not in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Everyday is my day!? What fucking moronic rock have you lived under?! I cant voice my opinion at all anymore without being labelled a bigot and a racist and a piece of shit. Not because I am any of those things, but because the opinions of a straight white male in todays society is worthless, and should be treated with complete disregard. Hell you're guilty of oppressing straight white males here on mmo-champion every day when you ban them for stating their opinions and how they feel, and you banning them because they arent in line with your liberal bullshit.

Oh, let me guess, im getting infracted for that one.

I just fucking love how apparently all these gay people bitching about this fought for the right to treat straight people the same way they hated being treated. Sounds like a bunch of fucking hypocritical assholes too me.

Now here's a valid point of why its silly. But now I like the hashtag just because hypocritical assholes need to see how fucking stupid they're being.
    Having an opinion about something doesn't mean that opinion isn't racist, bigoted, or bad. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's right or that you're immune to the consequences of airing that opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I mean white people did go to South Africa and systematically oppress them for 50 years. At least they have a valid reason for their hatred.
    By that logic I have a valid reason to hate black people because the only one that ever robbed me was black...
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    We are talking about human procreation, not any kind.
    Science reached the point where we became almost, and soon completely obsolete for that task.
    I know, I just wanted to be pedantic.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Lmao, you act like the straight people using this hashtag all want the gays to stop having pride in who they are. Contrary to the way the gay people are blatantly treating the heterosexuals using this hashtag like shit, the straight people likely dont give a fuck, and want them to share all the same rights. The difference here is the homosexual population wants us hetero's to suffer.
    That's ridiculous. We don't want straight people to suffer. Most of my friends are straight people. We just want a world where, eventually, sexuality is so unimportant that no one even identifies by it. We stop worrying about who is straight or gay and just realize we're all human beings who love human beings.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Until the day comes that someone throws bricks at you with the aim of killing you because of your skin color or your sexuality, you don't get to complain.
    I'm Native American Cherokee what the fuck do you know about what I've been through?
    Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Chocolate and cocaine come from the same plant, after all, and chocolate isn't illegal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    There's nothing about affirmative action that is "racist".

10+ Year Old Account
    The situations aren't comparable. White people are not being oppressed because black people in one country hate them for oppressing them.

I never said hate was justified. Don't put words in my mouth.

Until the day comes that someone throws bricks at you with the aim of killing you because of your skin color or your sexuality, you don't get to complain.
    The bolded line is the most disgusting ridiculous filth a moderator has ever posted on these forums. You should be fucking ASHAMED of yourself. Really? We have to be threatened with death to be able to complain of something NOT BEING RIGHT!? Really!?

You should immediately be infracted and your mod title taken away. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.

The situations aren't comparable. White people are not being oppressed because black people in one country hate them for oppressing them.
    Black people aren't being oppressed either. If anything it's the opposite - their 'blackness' is something they should be proud of and they are more than encouraged to celebrate their supposed oppression while being given more opportunities in schools/work/etc just because of their race; meanwhile being white is considered an embarrassment, something you should be ashamed of, and white people should be overwhelmingly apologetic to everyone else for their 'whiteness'.
    I can't actually believe that you wrote this, and you're a Super Moderator. You should be ashamed for posting this, and you're more than welcome to ban me for pointing it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    We're not extinct, we won.
    No one was and no one has.
    The USSR collapsed from within. It's very people brought the regime down, not you, me, anyone else.
    And the terms first/second/third world were entirely political.

Quote Originally Posted by Catchi View Post
    Whats wrong with a little bit of normal for us that are "different" to the rest of the world?
    If throwing a parade for your sexuality is normal then I assume you are in full support of a straight pride parade.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's ridiculous. We don't want straight people to suffer. Most of my friends are straight people. We just want a world where, eventually, sexuality is so unimportant that no one even identifies by it. We stop worrying about who is straight or gay and just realize we're all human beings who love human beings.
    Yea no shit, so do I and my friends, god forbid the straight people show pride in being straight though. Because as you said, until we're threatened with death our opinions dont matter right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I know, I just wanted to be pedantic.
    lol. why not

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phitness View Post
    I'm Native American Cherokee what the fuck do you know about what I've been through?
    If you really are native american I'd figure you'd understand the feeling of persecution but clearly not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Having an opinion about something doesn't mean that opinion isn't racist, bigoted, or bad. Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's right or that you're immune to the consequences of airing that opinion.
    You're so clearly delusional its insane. But i understand, im a straight male, i cant be right. Thanks for your insight my overlord.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Well let's be honest. They're mocking the LGBT pride movement. It's not sincere.
    That's pretty much the notion that I get from it. :|
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    If you really are native american I'd figure you'd understand the feeling of persecution but clearly not.
    Lmao, inc infraction and ban with it, but go fuck yourself. This entire thread you've done nothing but prove you're actually the bigot.

'most of my friends are straight people'

Lmfao, okay. Yeah.
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.