Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    Lmao, inc infraction and ban with it, but go fuck yourself. This entire thread you've done nothing but prove you're actually the bigot.
    Take a chill pill dude lol. You're so obsessed with infractions and it's no wonder why

Well this is funny.
    *grabs popcorn*

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Freedom of religion is a hell of a thing(pray away the gay bullshit). The legislation that would allow them to deny service based on sexuality will be struck down by the Supreme Court. We're talking about current status, not things from decades ago. I agree, LGBTQ have faced, and continue to face, quite a bit of bigotry towards them and their lifestyle. Legally speaking, though, things have changed significantly for them. The question you're so artfully not answering is where it's illegal in the Western world for homosexuals to be homosexual.
    Something doesn't have to be outright illegal for in order to be oppressed. Equal rights, equal treatment, and equal opportunity are all required for something not to be oppressed.

I might have all the same legal rights as everyone else, but if I can't come out as gay for fear of losing my job then I'm still being oppressed.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you really are native american I'd figure you'd understand the feeling of persecution but clearly not.
    "I m telling you you should be feeling oppressed even though you aren't and it's a shame you aren't feeling that way even though you should"

10+ Year Old Account
    The bolded line is the most disgusting ridiculous filth a moderator has ever posted on these forums. You should be fucking ASHAMED of yourself. Really? We have to be threatened with death to be able to complain of something NOT BEING RIGHT!? Really!?

You should immediately be infracted and your mod title taken away. Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting.
    Considering your exceptionally hostile responses where you call me insane, tell me I'm disgusting, and are "ridiculous filth" I can't imagine why you get infracted.

Freedom of religion is a hell of a thing(pray away the gay bullshit). The legislation that would allow them to deny service based on sexuality will be struck down by the Supreme Court. We're talking about current status, not things from decades ago. I agree, LGBTQ have faced, and continue to face, quite a bit of bigotry towards them and their lifestyle. Legally speaking, though, things have changed significantly for them. The question you're so artfully not answering is where it's illegal in the Western world for homosexuals to be homosexual.
    It's true that in the western world there are few places where it's illegal to be homosexual, but since you asked:

Antigua & Barbuda
    Barbados
    Belize
    Dominica
    Grenada
    Guyana
    Jamaica
    St Kitts & Nevis
    St Lucia
    St Vincent & the Grenadines
    Trinidad & Tobago

As of May 2016 there are 77 countries where it is illegal to be gay.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinningMan View Post
    'most of my friends are straight people'

Lmfao, okay. Yeah.
    Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way too. That's exactly like saying "I'm not racist. Most of my friends are black"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    Take a chill pill dude lol. You're so obsessed with infractions and it's no wonder why
    Im not obsessed with them, i've just been given a bunch because my views differ from Darsithis on just about everything, and as he's already posted, my views are invalid because im a straight white male. I dont have a voice. He's a bigot and refuses to accept the fact that he's nothing more than a fucking hypocritical, egotistical, power hungry, squelch-er of people on these forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Casualty View Post
    Yeah that rubbed me the wrong way too. That's exactly like saying "I'm not racist. Most of my friends are black"
    that's exactly what it is but hes a minority so we can't say that this is racist /s

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get how life works at all. Almost everyone has felt persecuted at some point in their life. That doesn't mean they're going to give much sympathy to a group who is far better off than their own.
    Feeling persecuted is not the same as genuinely being so. People feel shit all the time, doesn't mean much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Considering your exceptionally hostile responses where you call me insane, tell me I'm disgusting, and are "ridiculous filth" I can't imagine why you get infracted.

It's true that in the western world there are few places where it's illegal to be homosexual, but since you asked:

Antigua & Barbuda
    Barbados
    Belize
    Dominica
    Grenada
    Guyana
    Jamaica
    St Kitts & Nevis
    St Lucia
    St Vincent & the Grenadines
    Trinidad & Tobago

As of May 2016 there are 77 countries where it is illegal to be gay.
    Yea, cause you're a fucking asshole who cant accept peoples views other than your own. You are insane, you are filth. You're a disgusting human being who only looks out for himself, and you block out the opinions of other walks of life. You're the fucking problem with society. People like you, who's only goal in life is to gain the right to stomp all over the rights of others.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im not obsessed with them, i've just been given a bunch because my views differ from Darsithis on just about everything, and as he's already posted, my views are invalid because im a straight white male. I dont have a voice. He's a bigot and refuses to accept the fact that he's nothing more than a fucking hypocritical, egotistical, power hungry, squelch-er of people on these forums.
    Actually, it probably less to do with your views and more to do with the fact that you can't have a conservation without acting like a 10 year old on a 'roid rage.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mm a bunch of third world countries. Nifty. Western World typically refers to first world culture in the western hemisphere, but whatever floats your boat I guess.
    Really? Barbados has a strong, well-developed economy and a high standard of living.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    Actually, it probably less to do with your views and more to do with the fact that you can't have a conservation without acting like a 10 year old on a 'roid rage.
    Lmao, because i use "bad words"?

Oh god, the horror!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    "I m telling you you should be feeling oppressed even though you aren't and it's a shame you aren't feeling that way even though you should"
    I don't get that now...
    I'm a minority too.. I'm an immigrant. Lucky for me, I'm a white European, and with that I enjoy privileges other immigrants don't.
    I am certainly not oppressed, sans a few disadvantages I have vs citizen.
    But I am still a minority and am empathetic towards Hispanic or Black immigrants who are sitting at the short bus for that very matter.
    I can reproduce their feelings, and would not want to be in their shoes.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    I d rage pretty hard after the bolded part he quoted because it was actually a disgusting reply but I ve gotten infracted for the most bullshit reasons ever so I m not risking it

10+ Year Old Account
    You're given a bunch because you always get angry and resort to insulting people because you have anger management issues. Maybe try seeking help for that, I used to have issues with it as well. Not even in this thread either, in all the threads I've seen you in you're always the first in a debate/argument to start hurling insults. In this case you're twisting words to see it as some sort of insult on your life when Darsithis has been civil while you froth about. But anyhow not my business so I shouldn't have gotten involved, just know you are the one to blame for your bans. Peace and good luck managing your rage

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Nothing wrong with being proud of yourself, according to the other side of the coin.
    Yep.

If you can have pride in who you are, why can't I? If anyone has a problem with that, it's your problem, not mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You're given a bunch because you always get angry and resort to insulting people because you have anger management issues. Maybe try seeking help for that, I used to have issues with it as well. Not even in this thread either, in all the threads I've seen you in you're always the first in a debate/argument to start hurling insults. In this case you're twisting words to see it as some sort of insult on your life when Darsithis has been civil while you froth about. But anyhow not my business so I shouldn't have gotten involved, just know you are the one to blame for your bans. Peace and good luck managing your rage
    Lmao, hurling insults? This guy is literally saying straight peoples opinions dont fucking matter. God forbid i use some bad words and tell him he's being a fucking bigoted little shit. I know. Im oppressing his frail little ego!

He's been civil. Jesus fucking christ. At least the liberals stick together I guess. Even when they're wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    I don't get that now...
    I'm a minority too.. I'm an immigrant. Lucky for me, I'm a white European, and with that I enjoy privileges other immigrants don't.
    I am certainly not oppressed, sans a few disadvantages I have vs citizen.
    But I am still a minority and am empathetic towards Hispanic or Black immigrants who are sitting at the short bus for that very matter.
    I can reproduce their feelings, and would not want to be in their shoes.
    I don't think you got what I quoted. Darthsithis was quoting a native american guy who was telling him that he cannot tell him how to feel insisting that he should know about persecution (200+ years after that persecution took place).

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Because being a heterosexual in some places in the world can result in your execution. Because being a heterosexual in many places around the world will result in harassment and job discrimination. Because being a heterosexual in most places around the world means you will be looked down on.

Are people seriously this clueless in life?
    Because they've never experienced or witnessed it themselves, they think the world is all cotton candy and rainbows when you're gay I guess. There are still many states where it's perfectly legal to fire someone on sexuality alone.
    I'm a thread killer.