Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    They live in Fairytale Land. "Just get a bunch of people together". Haha!

"LFG NORMAL RAID, HAVE ALL GEAR FROM BEFORE, HAVE MYTHIC ACHIEVEMENT, MY STUFF RESERVED, CERTAIN CLASSES NO INVITE"

LFR is good for getting people to raid. What WOD did wrong was to make LFR usless. It's too easy and it's pointless gearwise. Bring MOP LFR back and the problem is solved.
    Mother pus bucket!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalsen View Post
    LFR isn't mandatory anymore because Normal mode does everything LFR is supposed to do in a better way.
    Except! you cant queue for LFR while you do your Suramar daily/world quests.

If you hate LFR dont do it. Its there to stay and doesnt harm you in anyway.

Deleted
    If I was in charge there would be only one difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by The Don View Post
    If I was in charge there would be only one difficulty.
    And you would have been known as the guy that killed wow. Gratz

Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Help me understand this. Why do people who dont do lfr, want it removed?
    Because they don't want other kids playing with their toys, even if the other kids are playing with dollar-store versions. That's all it is, and all it ever will be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Help me understand this. Why do people who dont do lfr, want it removed?
    Cause the special snowflakes want to be MORE special.... Its like car drivers demand that no one should allowed to just walk.....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

"LFG NORMAL RAID, HAVE ALL GEAR FROM BEFORE, HAVE MYTHIC ACHIEVEMENT, MY STUFF RESERVED, CERTAIN CLASSES NO INVITE"
    Bullshit, I've done normal/hc pugs and Mythic dungeons at the lower end of the gear-spectrum (slightly below the first drops) with no problem. You wanna know my secret? Communication. Talking to people. Making a group of your own going "alt-friendly group, just be enchanted and know what you're doing", and we had no problems.
    Of course I see people demanding absurd requirements or reserving all drops etc., but why would you waste a nano-second considering those groups? They mostly fail anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    But it does. It drives away new players by giving them an awful experience and tainting their view on what "raiding" is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get rid of Mythic, it's a waste of resources as only 1% of the player base does it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalsen View Post
    Fatboss posted a video about LFR.

I strongly agree with them, yesterday I killed Archimonde with my 670 mage and it didn't feel like killing the last boss of the expansion.

LFR isn't mandatory anymore because Normal mode does everything LFR is supposed to do in a better way.
    Another stupid as fuck LFR thread.

PS: Legion you'll LFR with lowbies scalling up to lvl 110. Enjoy crying.

Man, people are still whining about LFR ? Just like everything in life if you don't like it you don't do it. It doesn't really change your experience so why bother so much with LFR ?
    English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Exactly the same can be said for LFR. If you don't like raiding dont do it. If you want fast queue for an easy activity and fast rewards, you can do heroic dungeons which is basicly LFR with less people, and doesnt harm you in anyway, right?

It's not just people who don't want LFR to exist even though they don't do it and it (alegedly) not affecting them. It's also people who are genuinely interested on the game design side of it, and what could be done instead of LFR to give ways to progress and thigns to do to people who don't enjoy or have time for raiding.

"Arguments" like "don't like it don't do it" is just evading the whole topic that a WoW without LFR might be better, even for the people who currently do LFR.

Deleted
    You know the statement "Without LFR people would do Normal" is so hilarious and false I dont even want to start....

You know it.

Im gonna give some data so you can understand what a casual player is (not "MMOC casual").Wow got its peak at Wotlk with more than 12 m players and started at around 9 m(TBC end). Two months after Wotlk release...what do you think was the average progress? Completed all heroics? Killed at least one Naxx boss? Some kind of ilvl?
    After two months of release more than half of players hadnt even bought the expansion yet.
    Now, I understand some of you are unable to understand this...people (like me) who knows the future changes months ahead, who play the PTR and Beta,people using simcraft but the real thruth is :those are the real casuals ....those who buy the expac a lot of time after release.

You know "Without LFR people would do Normal" its false.

But hey,keep beating the dead horse if you find it funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    And you would have been known as the guy that killed wow. Gratz
    Are you sure? Because I remember this game being a lot more popular when there was only one difficulty.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post

LFR is good for getting people to raid. What WOD did wrong was to make LFR usless. It's too easy and it's pointless gearwise. Bring MOP LFR back and the problem is solved.
    I agree with this. MoP LFR had a perfect balance of difficulty and rewards. WoD LFR is one of the worst things to ever be in the game, just a borefest with horrible gear drops. With the return of tier sets to LFR in Legion, it looks like we might go back to the MoP version.

Keep lfr but also keep max camera distance. Don't remove stuff some people enjoy. Not all gamers are clones.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowpunkz View Post
    If the LFG tool was conected to all realms then it would be easy and quick to make a group.
    Without that type of technology i think LFR should stay.
    I would make a party if it was removed but i know that a lot of other people would be sad. So i don't want it gone just because of that.
    It is /10char

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Another stupid as fuck LFR thread.

PS: Legion you'll LFR with lowbies scalling up to lvl 110. Enjoy crying.
    What are u even talking about. Is it because in beta they scale lvl 100's to 110 to be able to TEST lfr? They've done this in MoP and Warlords LFR too, so they can get as many people in as possible. Its only for testing purposes.

Is lfr an antisocial feature? Yes
    Does it stop players from trying out further content? Yes
    Is it ever going to go away? No

Don't do lfr if you don't like it. Although, as loot tables stand in beta, welcome back forced LFR grinding for tier bonuses for high end guilds. At least LFR raiders are going to get carried through their experience even more the first few weeks.
    Last edited by Allenseiei; 2016-06-30 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    I agree with this. MoP LFR had a perfect balance of difficulty and rewards. WoD LFR is one of the worst things to ever be in the game, just a borefest with horrible gear drops. With the return of tier sets to LFR in Legion, it looks like we might go back to the MoP version.
    Here's a thing though, Legion LFR is easier than it's in WoD T_T It's overwhelmingly undertuned, ofc it might be a tuning issue, will see, but right now it's bad.

5+ years on and people are still beating this dead horse?

Guys blizz is not gonna remove LFR its so ingrained now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh another LFR bullcrap discussion..

LFR to me is the same as useless wow youtubers. I don't watch them because I don't like them, if asked about it I'll say I don't like them and go about my day. I don't do LFR, I used to like MoP LFR purely for the colour variation on the tier sets - nowadays I don't like LFR and guess what? I don't do LFR... If asked about it I'll say I don't like LFR anymore and go about my f**king day.

Looking foward to Legion LFR!