What Form Will You Be?

Edit: Feral Poll

http://www.strawpoll.me/10631854

Cheers!
    Last edited by Arthael; 2016-06-30 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthael View Post

Would help if you said what spec, and why make a link to a poll when you can just do a poll on this site.

Edit:Going Natures Fury dark green one, feral is my OS
    Last edited by Gemini Soul; 2016-06-30 at 09:51 PM.

I really really love Ghost of the Pridemother: Blue. Though on beta I haven't figured out how to unlock it yet. I've got an artifact quest chain from Kalegos that I haven't done yet- which makes me wonder what it's for. (Random pop up after LFR).

My 'stand buy' form might be the White Tiger/ blue feathers. I'm not a purple person either but oddly like the Mythic +15 dungeon skin as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RayenDark View Post
    I really really love Ghost of the Pridemother: Blue. Though on beta I haven't figured out how to unlock it yet. I've got an artifact quest chain from Kalegos that I haven't done yet- which makes me wonder what it's for. (Random pop up after LFR).

My 'stand buy' form might be the White Tiger/ blue feathers. I'm not a purple person either but oddly like the Mythic +15 dungeon skin as well.

Ghost of the pridemother is the 6th skin that will come out at a later time and not with launch.

I've no idea what any of the forms are called since I don't have beta. But the blue spirit one will be my primary goal, although there's a lot of them that looks really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Would help if you said what spec, and why make a link to a poll when you can just do a poll on this site.

Edit:Going Natures Fury dark green one, feral is my OS
    Ya I should've put up the title to indicate Feral; and as for the poll, I have it up on wow forums too - so didn't want to create two iterations.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrif View Post
    I've no idea what any of the forms are called since I don't have beta. But the blue spirit one will be my primary goal, although there's a lot of them that looks really nice.
    http://legion.wowhead.com/artifact-c.../feral/AubDI6A

Click Appearances @ the bottom

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    Ghost of the pridemother is the 6th skin that will come out at a later time and not with launch.
    Nice to know I'm not crazy and can focus on Glory when it hits live.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthael View Post
    Oh, sweet! Pridemother: Blue it is then. Looks amazing, hope unlocking it won't be too tricky!