The RNG with Odyn's Champion and Rage of the Valarjar is kind of full retard. God damn it's ridiculous how inconsistent these two procs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    The RNG with Odyn's Champion and Rage of the Valarjar is kind of full retard. God damn it's ridiculous how inconsistent these two procs are.
    It's not even RNG. I actually wonder if something is broken with them because their procs don't even fall remotely within what their RPPM.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's not even RNG. I actually wonder if something is broken with them because their procs don't even fall remotely within what their RPPM.
    Quite true, I can go 2+ minutes with no procs. Then they'll proc 2-3 times each in like 90 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    Quite true, I can go 2+ minutes with no procs. Then they'll proc 2-3 times each in like 90 seconds.
    Thought the whole point of RRPM was to avoid that kind of horseshit. Sounds like something is borked.

Im not sure when they made this change, but the 2% stacking dmg buff ring also increase the healing you recieve by 2% now.

I just hope this effect also increase the amount you heal aswell (but probably doesnt), but regardless it will help our survivability.

Quote Originally Posted by Khelon View Post
    Im not sure when they made this change, but the 2% stacking dmg buff ring also increase the healing you recieve by 2% now.

I just hope this effect also increase the amount you heal aswell (but probably doesnt), but regardless it will help our survivability.
    It's a cloak actually, but that's a good find. It's already one of the better legendaries; this is just icing on the cake.

It's a cloak actually, but that's a good find. It's already one of the better legendaries; this is just icing on the cake.
    The Helm and that Cloak were the top 2 for me. The whirlwind belt is obviously good for dungeons/lots of AoE but I feel like in almost any raid encounter the other two will be the best rather handily. Then when we reach a third slot somewhere down the line you could swap between execute ring and whirlwind belt depending on your situation.

But at the start of Legion, when we can only equip 1x legendary, would you say that the helm would be the *best* of the lot? For raiding of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Cortic View Post
    But at the start of Legion, when we can only equip 1x legendary, would you say that the helm would be the *best* of the lot? For raiding of course.
    Helm or the Cloak. Possibly Najentus for mass/constant AoE.

Deleted
    Is Whirlwind going to cost Rage at some point or is the Wrecking Ball tooltip just not up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by Mildren View Post
    Is Whirlwind going to cost Rage at some point or is the Wrecking Ball tooltip just not up to date?
    Wrecking Ball is out of date. Doesn't mean they won't change it again, but I hope they don't; free Whirlwind makes the AoE rotation very smooth, and mitigates the problem with not being able to use Taste for Blood.

Deleted
    Hi,
    I just got the beta and I'm trying out fury doing some leveling and dungeons etc.
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I hope some of you guys can help me out:

1) How do you approach the big AoE pulls? Artifact ability + Battle Cry + Bladestorm seems OK but I feel bad if I'm not enraged first. If I want to enrage I must BT, but to make it crit I must FS and before I've reached the heights of all I can be, I might as well save my self from bladestorming at this point as most of it is almost dead.
    So some tips on how to approach this with enrage and also the WB proc in mind would be highly appreciated.

2) I'm not entirely sure what to do in the execute phase. Should I execute as much as rage permits whilst weaving in WB proccs, FS, BT, RB when I don't have execute rage - or should I try and save up and use Rampage as well? If my BT doesn't crit, should I pool the rage whilst spamming FS so I can get more enraged executes 5 seconds down the line?

3) In general if BT doesn't crit do I just carry on with WB proccs, RB etc or do I use FS and try to save them until I'm enraged from BT or from Rampage?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Amra View Post
    Hi,
    I just got the beta and I'm trying out fury doing some leveling and dungeons etc.
    Sorry if this has been asked before but I hope some of you guys can help me out:

1) How do you approach the big AoE pulls? Artifact ability + Battle Cry + Bladestorm seems OK but I feel bad if I'm not enraged first. If I want to enrage I must BT, but to make it crit I must FS and before I've reached the heights of all I can be, I might as well save my self from bladestorming at this point as most of it is almost dead.
    So some tips on how to approach this with enrage and also the WB proc in mind would be highly appreciated.

2) I'm not entirely sure what to do in the execute phase. Should I execute as much as rage permits whilst weaving in WB proccs, FS, BT, RB when I don't have execute rage - or should I try and save up and use Rampage as well? If my BT doesn't crit, should I pool the rage whilst spamming FS so I can get more enraged executes 5 seconds down the line?

3) In general if BT doesn't crit do I just carry on with WB proccs, RB etc or do I use FS and try to save them until I'm enraged from BT or from Rampage?

Thanks!
    2) Basically don't hit execute without Juggernaut or if the target is about to die you can hit it

3) Basically hit what lights up, there are some nuances but you more or less just keep doing your thing
    Last edited by Artunias; 2016-07-03 at 07:45 PM.

Yes, there's nothing wrong with waiting, assuming it won't cause you to rage cap, which it shouldn't.
    but if BT doesnt crit and you're not Enraged ,what should be next? RB or Rampage? (inner rage talent ) assuming i have enough rage.

thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo33 View Post
    but if BT doesnt crit and you're not Enraged ,what should be next? RB or Rampage? (inner rage talent ) assuming i have enough rage.

thx in advance
    If you're not enraged, Rampage. If Rampage is not available, use RB; if neither are available and BT is still on cooldown, then use FS.

People were talking about legendaries. The helm would make fury play a lot smoother for me, but if Najentus belt dropped and arms was on par with fury I would probably cream my pants. Cleave x5 buff for WW + trauma + fervor+Najentus= yum

Deleted
    Guys, i just got the Beta and started with warrior. Someone knows the right path to level the artifact?

Quote Originally Posted by Amra View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    First I use a macro with Dragon Roar + Battle Cry, than BT for enrage, artifact ability and WW with a WB proc (always have it procced if was out of combat in engage). The initial damage of artifact and a good part of the dot will be buffed by enrage and dragon roar, and if you started the pull with some amount of rage you will have enough rage for a cleaved rampage after de WW with WB proc. I dont know if is the best way to burst aoe, but i have very good results with this, the CD is short and you can do this in most engages

Quote Originally Posted by orgonutil View Post
    First I use a macro with Dragon Roar + Battle Cry, than BT for enrage, artifact ability and WW with a WB proc (always have it procced if was out of combat in engage). The initial damage of artifact and a good part of the dot will be buffed by enrage and dragon roar, and if you started the pull with some amount of rage you will have enough rage for a cleaved rampage after de WW with WB proc. I dont know if is the best way to burst aoe, but i have very good results with this, the CD is short and you can do this in most engages
    I think ideally you'd macro Battle Cry before BT in your rotation there. Macroing to dragon roar you lose time on Battle Cry because of GCD.

How is the ring for fury? Got the helm ( twice to be lucky within 2 days ) and it really smooths out the game play quite well.