Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As predicted, Dump firing his campaign manager does not stop Dump from being Dump...

Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Trump the culture warrior America needs. Calling us racist doesn't work anymore, progressives. Keep trying.
    When people become proud of their racism, it stops being an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Seems like we have yet another thread trying to make Trump look like Satan.

For a bunch of guys who hate Trump you sure do like talking about him all day.
    its because their candidate lost so they are busy talking shit
    mr pickles

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    As predicted, Dump firing his campaign manager does not stop Dump from being Dump...
    I laughed when they tried to blame him for actions clearly originating from Trump.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Freedom of religion doesn't carry over to your workplace. Just like I don't have freedom of speech on a private message board, nor can I carry my gun in the "free killing zones" err. gun free zones known as my university, or government buildings.

It is funny how the left will sue a cake maker out of business for HER freedom of religion for not wanting to make a cake for a homosexual couple, and I have to have my tax dollars used to fund abortions.
    Yes, discrimination against race/religion/sexual orientation in both hiring practices and who is served is against the law. What about it?

Well... seeing how the people who are burning people alive in metal cages, cutting off women's clitorises, decapitating people in the middle east because they are Christian, are doing it in the name of Islam, as part of a Jihad (holy war) I'd say he is correct to want to scrutinize people who share that particular religion, founded on the same belief system, of kill everyone who disagrees, a bit more closely. don't you agree?
    Shouldn't se then scrutinize white males, since they seem to be the ones committing most of the mass shootings? Let's do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Freedom of religion doesn't carry over to your workplace. Just like I don't have freedom of speech on a private message board, nor can I carry my gun in the "free killing zones" err. gun free zones known as my university, or government buildings.

It is funny how the left will sue a cake maker out of business for HER freedom of religion for not wanting to make a cake for a homosexual couple, and I have to have my tax dollars used to fund abortions.
    Freedom of religion does carry over into the workplace, especially in regards to public employees.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Yes, discrimination against race/religion/sexual orientation in both hiring practices and who is served is against the law. What about it?
    Its funny that person you replied to their post. Cannot even take the time to do basic internet searches to show that Supreme Court ruled on say the hijab can be worn in the workplace under Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Another person who tried to bring the military uniform argument again could not take the time to see that the military allows the hijab and the turban. Just as long does not interfere with their military job. Rules are relaxed for military "off-time".

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I like to think its to placated the low info idiots in the party, although he could very well not actually have any plan to tell.

And because someone is likely to take that out of context, not all his supporters are low info idiots, but he clearly attracts a large share of them.
    *Let me channel a low info idiot GOP voter and ignore the context anyway* Ermahgerd, MMO-C mods are engaging in political bashing! Liberal circlejerk is strong in this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Shouldn't se then scrutinize white males, since they seem to be the ones committing most of the mass shootings? Let's do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Freedom of religion does carry over into the workplace, especially in regards to public employees.
    Shhhh! Person would rather go off an a rant that would take him about 15 seconds on the internet to look up the law or ruling.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Because he doesn't speak; he barks.
    The sad part is I can imagine his voice in my mind and how he'd pronounce that sentence, including the accentuation and pauses and once I clicked the video it would overlap pretty much in 100%.
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

uniforms and hijabs
    I still don't see the issue. Millions of employees who must wear matching uniforms don't necessarily completely match their coworkers. There's many things they put on their body that others don't and usually it's fine. Whether it be makeup, jewelry, facial hair, glasses, etc...

but some businesses forbid even things like jewelry
    And even in those businesses not everyone 100% matches even when wearing a uniform. Differences still exist and are tolerated.

I understand push back against extreme practices, but the hijab isn't extreme. It's just people wanting to reject muslims.

Deleted
    "You know, and we are looking at that," he said. "And we are looking at that. We’re looking at a lot of things."

Trump lmao.

I have words. I have the best words.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    The sad part is I can imagine his voice in my mind and how he'd pronounce that sentence
    Hahaha, totally.

All the world should be against hijabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    "You know, and we are looking at that," he said. "And we are looking at that. We’re looking at a lot of things."

Trump lmao.

I have words. I have the best words..
    Damn, kinda forgot about that already. Now I can't stop laughing again.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Hahaha, totally.
    Trumpish, the most distinguishable accent in the word.

Quote Originally Posted by Svad View Post

I love that sentence... its says nothing.
    It basically the polite way of saying, I'm not going to bother. Kind of like what Blizzard says all the time. "We're looking into it".
    Last edited by muto; 2016-07-01 at 09:36 PM.

Trump says enough stupid shit, there's no need to make the thread title sound like Trump said 'hibi jabis'
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Liberal "tards" are pushing too far recently, even some liberal/left people are realizing this, and are feeling ashamed. Liberal people just don't want to listen to reason.
    I'm so glad that people are waking up and choosing correctly. Trump supporters aren't loud, they are smart, they are quite and just waiting for elections and not caring for leftist crap. There will be so much liberal tears when he wins!
    Can't stump the Trump!
    Last edited by Shaqur; 2016-07-01 at 09:42 PM.

Trump needs to stop kowtowing to blatant racists if he wants to appeal to moderate voters in a general election.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqur View Post
    Liberal "tards" are pushing too far recently, even some liberal/left people are realizing this, and are feeling ashamed. They just don't want to listen to reason.
    I'm so glad that people are waking up and choosing correctly. Trump supporters aren't loud, they are smart, they are quite and just waiting for elections and not caring for leftist crap. There will be so much liberal tears when he wins!
    Can't stump the Trump!
    I'm glad Trump supporters are "smart" and consider the Constitution of the United States to be "leftist crap."

Quote Originally Posted by Shon237 View Post
    Seems like another affirmation that Trump will look into discriminating against people due to their religion.
    This is the opposite of discrimination. Non-religious people don't get to walk through security covering their face and/or hair. Allowing someone to cover their face and/or hair due to their religion is a form of religious privilege.