Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    He sums himself up himself in the video 1:06-1:13.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Extremist? What kind of stupid fucking question is that? Do you think were gonna start suicide bombing them in the name of allah or some shit?

We have the capability to destroy our enemy, dragging it out longer is just going to harm more innocent people.

Their needs to be a COC for our ROE
    Cuz it's not like you said you would sign off on genocide or anything like that. I think advocating for genocide puts you in the category under discussion.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Leotheras the Blind View Post
    I would fight ISIS in a way that would deter ANY resistance. How you ask? All of my soldiers would dip their bullets into pigs fat or pigs blood before firing, any Muslim caught would be covered in pig parts and forced to eat pork during the duration of captivity. And any Muslim killed would be buried face down coated in pig part and pig waste.

To fight terror, you have to show it you're not afraid, and make it fear you.
    muslims arent vampires, they are not "immune" to pig or pig's blood. stop getting your information for shitty websites
    Be feared, or be fuel

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Cuz it's not like you said you would sign off on genocide or anything like that. I think advocating for genocide puts you in the category under discussion.
    don't you see? we're the good guyz! we can do no wrong!

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    muslims arent vampires, they are not "immune" to pig or pig's blood. stop getting your information for shitty websites
    No but a muslim being contaminated with pork is like being contaminated with aids to us.

No but a muslim being contaminated with pork is like being contaminated with aids to us.
    They dont give a shit dude. They arent some fairy tale monster that you can kill with some "pigs blood" or whatever.

If you give a muslim guy pork, he will just shrug his shoulders and eat it happily if thats all he has.
    Chronomancer Club

10+ Year Old Account
    Uh, no. Muslims can actually eat pork if it's necessary.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    don't you see? we're the good guyz! we can do no wrong!
    I really and truly don't get how these people come to these conclusions. It's like a piece of humanity most people have is missing from them. And somehow we win when we do the very things we condemn as barbaric when others do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone doesn't know what he is talking about. Forcing them to do it or it being done against their will is no sin for them.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    They dont give a shit dude. They arent some fairy tale monster that you can kill with some "pigs blood" or whatever.

If you give a muslim guy pork, he will just shrug his shoulders and eat it happily if thats all he has.
    We aren't talking about normal people, we are talking about ISIS. ISIS fighters, their agenda, isn't normal. They will execute children for using foul language. No one is suggesting that pig's blood has some magical fucking power to kill muslims. If you think they are going to treat a soldier whos been shot with a pigs blood covered bullet, they risk contaminating themselves. Yes, these people are that fucking zealous.

Extremist? What kind of stupid fucking question is that? Do you think were gonna start suicide bombing them in the name of allah or some shit?

We have the capability to destroy our enemy, dragging it out longer is just going to harm more innocent people.

Their needs to be a COC for our ROE
    Oh, ok, so genocide is not an extreme, got it.

you say you want to fight this "enemy" and yet you dont even understand the basics of them, good luck winning then.

how do muslims know the bullet that just killed has pig blood on it, in less than 2 years their bodies with all the blood and bones are going to be dust, so will your "magical pigs blood". please think before you post.
    Be feared, or be fuel

10+ Year Old Account
    We aren't talking about normal people, we are talking about ISIS. ISIS fighters, their agenda, isn't normal.
    They're about as normal as your average group of nationalist insurgents.

We aren't talking about normal people, we are talking about ISIS. ISIS fighters, their agenda, isn't normal. They will execute children for using foul language. No one is suggesting that pig's blood has some magical fucking power to kill muslims. If you think they are going to treat a soldier whos been shot with a pigs blood covered bullet, they risk contaminating themselves. Yes, these people are that fucking zealous.
    They might be zealots but they are practical. All it takes is for an Imam to say it's not a problem based on their interpretation of the Quran and that's the end of the Pig Blood strat lol. Keep it up though this is the funniest shit I've read on MMOC Gen OT all year, hell quite possibly ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I really and truly don't get how these people come to these conclusions. It's like a piece of humanity most people have is missing from them. And somehow we win when we do the very things we condemn as barbaric when others do it.
    that's too kind, I think it has to do with dumbed down black and white views of the world. its easy to just label "kill all A group" then it is to strain the mind with such silly things as nuance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Reading this thread makes me understand better how US election 2016 actually came to happen...

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    you say you want to fight this "enemy" and yet you dont even understand the basics of them, good luck winning then.

how do muslims know the bullet that just killed has pig blood on it, in less than 2 years their bodies with all the blood and bones are going to be dust, so will your "magical pigs blood". please think before you post.
    Because Islamist's are allergic to Pig....stuff, or they just like know? You know like when you know someone's staring at you but you can't see them you just like feel it? Well Islamist's are like that but with Pig bits. Jesus man keep up please, I feel embarrassed for you right now.

Actual footage of an IS fighter after being exposed to Pig blood. Was shot on a mobile so footage is grainy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7GJcKuVGm8
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2016-07-02 at 02:26 AM.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Oh, ok, so genocide is not an extreme, got it.
    Not at all. Pretty much what we are going to have to do to defeat ISIS, might as well get it done.

Another reason why I'm voting for Trump, time to take the gloves off with these extremist shitlords. At this point, I'd sign off for genocide and be rid of crazy
    The irony of this post lol.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    And they can tell the blood is there by what? Special magical power. A tricorder from the USS enterprise? A Jinn whose job it is? Just take your word for it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not at all. Pretty much what we are going to have to do to defeat ISIS
    Or we could actually do what is necessary to combat extremism and not what satisfies the chickenhawks.