Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffhead View Post
    Its the entrance into the hollow earth where the reptilians crawl out of and control us.
    That's on Antarctica.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Its Gozillas vacation place.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Do you think there is something weird going on at the Bermuda Triangle? Ships disappearing, planes vanishing.

If not, what is the cause?
    Nope.

Considering that the Bermuda triangle is one of the busiest shipping areas in the world and is prone to violent storms, it is no more dangerous than any other similar storm-prone areas. If there was a notable difference, insurance rates would be much higher for traveling in the Bermuda triangle area...and they are not.

Basically, the most highly publicized cases are typically filled with sloppy and incomplete research. Much of what gets published on conspiracy sites are the story of the story, and they rarely put up the testimony of original witnesses. Additionally, even original descriptions of weather conditions sometimes don't match official weather records (so some cases of reportedly clear skies are not actually what was happening at the time). Basically, the legend of the Bermuda triangle is what is known as a manufactured mystery.

If you really want to dig more deeply into it, I would recommend "The Bermuda Triangle Mystery: Solved" by Lawrence Kusche.

There was never anything going in the bermuda triangle, we actually travel over it alot, like a hell of alot lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    That's on Antarctica.
    It's too cold there for lizard-kin, maybe that's where the aliens have a base for UFO repairs though.

It's too cold there for lizard-kin, maybe that's where the aliens have a base for UFO repairs though.
    Its too cold for you to expect them to be there. Lizard-Kin can still make suits.

15+ Year Old Account
    Don't you question my conspiracy knowledge.

The reptilians live there and the Nazi's were looking for the entrance (with some reverse-engineered alien technology) there during WW2. Hitler probably lives there, too!
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Don't you question my conspiracy knowledge.

The reptilians live there and the Nazi's were looking for the entrance (with some reverse-engineered alien technology) there during WW2. Hitler probably lives there, too!
    Theres two cloned hitlers, they fight superman with santa beard. Everybody knows that.

Here's where that cargo ship went down during Hurricane Joaquin. Maybe hurricanes are responsible for all the mysteries. And pirates.

32 dead on Joaquin, doesn't seem possible for a modern ship to sink with all the crew.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    I love stuff like this. And chem trails. The people who believe this shit aren't sub-human or anything, but ya, stupidity is a problem.
    Not entirely true. There is something weird there. Passed through there with the US Navy submarine force over the course of many years on the way to AUTEC to do sub stuff, and it wasn't uncommon for the navigational systems to go bananas, as they would in the presence of strong magnetic currents/fields. This was on a few different classes of boats, some old, to what at the time was state of the art. It didn't always happen, and it wasn't always the same. But one thing they shared in common was an inability of us to identify the exact cause of the problem, and it jumped. The other thing that they shared in common was after clearing the zone, they disappeared like the morning fog.

At least strong magnetic fields are present, and I believe those can cause strange effects on the human body, such as vertigo. Might explain some of the airplane crashes, flyboys though up was down, and down was up, and crashed because of this.

did a quick google for electromagnetic fields and the human body, came up with this. http://www.greenfacts.org/en/static-fields/ interesting read.

The other stuff, I dunno. All I know is that there is something there that affects Navigational Electronics in a weird manner that doesn't happen anywhere else I have been, nor heard about from others and their sea stories.

Take it for what it is worth.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Bermuda Triangle is the source of Floridaman's powers. Notice how it points right to Miami,

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    What about the ley lines, and the energy vortexes?

Isn't the Bermuda triangle allegedly such vortex?
    FFS... hard to keep track with that stuff.
    brb I'll ask Malygos.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Is that where the city of Atlantis was?

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone, long ago, did some calculations and found out that Bermuda Triangle actually has a lower rate of ship crashes/disappearances than the Earth average. So yeah, something weird is definitely going on there, just not in the way some people think.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Yeah, the masons are still very active.
    It's a very very well paid profession

I think you mean the Freemasons though
    Yes. We call them Masons as a short phrase. I had a uncle who was a Freemason and he tried to get me to join it. Too secretive for my likes.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

for every mystery, there is someone, somewhere who knows the truth, Perhaps that someone is reading, Perhaps.... it's you.

The Triangle is subject to a lot of mysteries, though as with the ocean in general, weird vanishings just happen out there. I don't think that area is any more mysterious than other patches of sea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

That's on Antarctica.
    Under new Schwabenland or whatever the old nazi base is supposed to be...

there's another opening somewhere in teh arctic too.

The bermuda triangle is where ancient martians fucked up when landing on earth using some stupid trick they were told they couldn't use because fuck us that's what.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Yes. We call them Masons as a short phrase. I had a uncle who was a Freemason and he tried to get me to join it. Too secretive for my likes.
    secretive.. but you know they throw some hella sweet parties.

edit:
    speaking of reptilians, nazi and the hollow earth. Anyone else excited for Iron Skies 2?

Fifth Reich Dinosaur Cavalry!
    Last edited by mickybrighteyes; 2016-07-02 at 09:35 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post

- - - Updated - - -

secretive.. but you know they throw some hella sweet parties.
    I guess if you like fancy mumbo jumbo ceremonies they would be. It was not just the secretive part which turned me off. Their concept of religion did not come close to matching mine.

My superiors at the illuminati assured me there's nothing going on.

Deleted
    A little green bag.