Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    If you finish a quest as Fury, and get a relic from it, you can then re-spec Arms and equip it there, assuming it's a relic that Arms can use. Remember that Arms has Iron, Fire and Shadow. Fury has Fire, Wind and Iron.
    Also, if you see the reward you're about to get for your main weapon is no good you can change your loot spec before completing the quest and it will be a relic appropriate for that weapon. This kept my Arms weapon fairly close to my fury weapon upon reaching max level in terms of item level.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    If you finish a quest as Fury, and get a relic from it, you can then re-spec Arms and equip it there, assuming it's a relic that Arms can use. Remember that Arms has Iron, Fire and Shadow. Fury has Fire, Wind and Iron.
    You're right, I thought I saw it differently at some point, even the traits swap to something appropriate for the new spec. Sounds annoying whenever you encounter a new relic from a drop in a groupsetting, that you need to check your other specs to see what trait it will have if those specs use that type. One note, Arms has Iron, Blood and Shadow, so Arms and Fury only have Iron in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Geryas View Post
    You're right, I thought I saw it differently at some point, even the traits swap to something appropriate for the new spec. Sounds annoying whenever you encounter a new relic from a drop in a groupsetting, that you need to check your other specs to see what trait it will have if those specs use that type. One note, Arms has Iron, Blood and Shadow, so Arms and Fury only have Iron in common.
    You're correct, Arms has Iron, Blood and Shadow. I must have remembered incorrectly.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Not sure how old this bug is (there seem to have been multiple CS bugs), but noticed it on the PTR. The debuff applied by Colossus Smash does not refresh more than once if multiple Colossus Smashes are used in succession. Ex:

0s - CS (8 sec duration)
    1.5s - MS (Tactician procs)
    3.0s - CS (CS debuff reapplied to max 8 sec duration)
    4.5s - MS (Tactician procs)
    6s - CS (CS debuff is not reapplied, 5 sec remaining on duration)

I've had a string of 3 Tactician procs in one CS window and neither the 3rd or 4th Smashes refreshed the debuff so I'm guessing any CS past the second functions incorrectly. Put in a ticket but just a heads up for any beta players to put one in as well if they haven't already.

Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post
    Not sure how old this bug is (there seem to have been multiple CS bugs), but noticed it on the PTR. The debuff applied by Colossus Smash does not refresh more than once if multiple Colossus Smashes are used in succession. Ex:

0s - CS (8 sec duration)

I've had a string of 3 Tactician procs in one CS window and neither the 3rd or 4th Smashes refreshed the debuff so I'm guessing any CS past the second functions incorrectly. Put in a ticket but just a heads up for any beta players to put one in as well if they haven't already.
    We've been reporting this for months, not even kidding, easily for the last 5-6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    We've been reporting this for months, not even kidding, easily for the last 5-6 months.
    Gotcha, I thought this was the other major CS bug (after the one where only one warrior's CS could be applied to a mob) but wasn't positive so wanted to make sure.

Is the "multiple CS on one target" bug fixed yet either? All these bugs existing for so long is incredibly concerning.

Deleted
    Are people unaware that other classes and/or game mechanics may have bugs too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Are people unaware that other classes and/or game mechanics may have bugs too?
    Sure, but those other classes and mechanics aren't relevant to a Warrior discussion.

Others having bugs does not equate to us complaining about ours being something wrong. Also, quite sure the "Multiple CS on target" bug has been fixed. Either that or my co-warrior has stopped complaining about it, and still somehow beat me on damage.
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by volgon View Post

0s - CS (8 sec duration)

I tried to get this to happen on a dummy on beta and I couldn't, does it only happen on actual mobs or did they fix it?

Deleted
    Only time I've noticed issues with CS is sometimes with 1s left, it doesn't apply sometimes.

With this post, the Arms thread is now bigger than the Fury thread for the first time I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Secondwind View Post
    With this post, the Arms thread is now bigger than the Fury thread for the first time I can remember.
    I wonder how many of the posts in this thread are people bitching about Tactician

Quote Originally Posted by Artunias View Post
    I wonder how many of the posts in this thread are people bitching about Tactician
    To be fair, the fury thread has endless pages of "discussion" about the enrage mechanic and the additional damage you take from it

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsangel View Post
    I tried to get this to happen on a dummy on beta and I couldn't, does it only happen on actual mobs or did they fix it?
    I only have access to the PTR but the builds are the same, and getting the bug on the level 102 dungeoneer's training dummy in my garrison.

Quote Originally Posted by Dethmold View Post
    I will be very sad if arms ends up being another shelved spec for Legion.
    At this point of the PTR/beta, I think it's safe to say that arms will be a viable spec to play, it's all about tuning right now. Apparently most of our problems (mostly Tacitian) has been resolved but of course there are still some flaws.

I'll take any arms spec that isn't WOD at this point imao.

Deleted
    Not sure what thread I said it in, but they want overall the game to be tuned appropriately. If Warriors should do 100K dps, the stronger spec will do 105 and the weaker may do 98. This is their goal, how well that will pan out we just have to see...
    They keep saying we have so many knobs to turn and twist, artifact traits blahblah. They don't want any one spec to flat out be best and rest shelved for the entirety of the expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangman View Post
    Not sure what thread I said it in, but they want overall the game to be tuned appropriately. If Warriors should do 100K dps, the stronger spec will do 105 and the weaker may do 98. This is their goal, how well that will pan out we just have to see...
    They keep saying we have so many knobs to turn and twist, artifact traits blahblah. They don't want any one spec to flat out be best and rest shelved for the entirety of the expansion.
    Haven't they said literally every expansion since WotLK?

Deleted
    As far as I know, they've always said it should be viable - however now with artifact traits there will be rage if they flat out fuck you for a couple million AP.

I'm going to play DK/War not sure yet, I'm seriously concerned if I have to fix 3 specs. I want to tank pre raid content, PvP as Arms/Frost and knowing Blizzard Raiding will be Fury&Unholy.