Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is there a way to get a list of all DLC I don't have yet for games I own? The closest I get is just a list of all DLC available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/search...C&category1=21

Nothing really taking my fancy in this sale. I do have £1.80 in my Steam Wallet so if anyone wants to suggest something decent for up to that amount I'd appreciate it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Judy Hopps View Post
    Is there a way to get a list of all DLC I don't have yet for games I own? The closest I get is just a list of all DLC available on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/search...C&category1=21
    Apparently the only way to do this was with the Steam Enhanced addon, but I guess that functionality was removed, the button doesn't seem to be where it should be.

Looks like you need to go through each game individually. Which is utterly retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Apparently the only way to do this was with the Steam Enhanced addon, but I guess that functionality was removed, the button doesn't seem to be where it should be.

Looks like you need to go through each game individually. Which is utterly retarded.
    https://github.com/jshackles/Enhance...efox/issues/92 meh..

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably required too many page/data requests.

If you go to the game's page and look at the DLC list the ones you own have a tiny blue square thingy at the left side.

Deleted
    If anyone is into tower defense games. Just found this one I never heard of. Played a couple of levels and it seems really fun!
    Game is called Immortal Defense. Very original game.

So far I've only bought Age of Wonders 3. I'm enjoying it so far, it is like a fantasy Civ 5 but all about military conquest (which I like).
    The only gripes I have with it are:
    It needs more variety of races and classes.
    Lower tier units aren't worth it most of the time so you kind of need to rush to create tier 3 and 4 units. I think to balance this they should have just allowed you to create multiples of the lower tier units per turn at a higher cost (after researching some tech that allows this).

Quote Originally Posted by Aruhen View Post
    If you go to the game's page and look at the DLC list the ones you own have a tiny blue square thingy at the left side.
    Yea, I know that part. It's just that I have over 4000 games and it gets a little boring having to do that for every single one

Deleted
    I have over 4000 games
    Well what the hell is the point of that? Also, what exactly is the average price of those games? Even at an average of $1 per game, that's still $4000 in games. I mean, have you even played half of them properly?

I mean, to each their own of course. I'm just thinking hoarding exists in various forms.

I buy too many bundles I don't even plan to play most of those games though.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well what the hell is the point of that? Also, what exactly is the average price of those games? Even at an average of $1 per game, that's still $4000 in games. I mean, have you even played half of them properly?

I mean, to each their own of course. I'm just thinking hoarding exists in various forms.
    I would imagine the bulk of his games came to him through bundles.

- - - Updated - - -

I have no idea how I missed this...
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Deleted
    That's the "problem" with them. The bundles I bought usually had about 2-3 games I really wanted (though some even more). The rest just comes with it, and spams the backlog.

@ sale: Only bought a premium upgrade for King's Bounty: Dark Side. I don't really know why, the previous installations of the game were better. So if I play it sometime again most likely it will be another. Nothing else, yet, but I have my eye on a few games.
    Last edited by mmoc48c29aaf6e; 2016-07-03 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Attackrabbit View Post
    Nothing really taking my fancy in this sale. I do have £1.80 in my Steam Wallet so if anyone wants to suggest something decent for up to that amount I'd appreciate it
    Terraria is like £4 at the moment.

About 100+ hours gameplay. Addicting as hell and much better than Minecraft.

I can recommend Ark. Me and four friends bought it and we are having so much fun.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning- View Post
    I can recommend Ark. Me and four friends bought it and we are having so much fun.
    What if you have no friends

I spent about $53 so far.. Got

Metro 2033 & Last Light
    The Stalker Series (only played the first; Shadows of Chernobyl so the other two will be good)
    FarCry 4
    Portal 2
    Civ 5 Complete DLC Pack (pretty good for $13)

I'm still debating on Ark, Subnautica, Batman AA & Doom..
    Last edited by DrStiglit; 2016-07-03 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far I've purchased:

Banished (6,45€)
    The Witcher Trilogy (26,25€)
    Just Cause Collection (4,74€)
    Anno 1404 Gold (7,49€)

Total: 44,93€.

Should I play Witcher 1 & 2 before going for 3?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    I spent about $53 so far.. Got

Metro 2033 & Last Light
    The Stalker Series (only played the first; Shadows of Chernobyl so the other two will be good)
    If you don`t mind modding games, Call of Pripyat is amazing with the Atmosfear mod. It doesn`t change the story or anything, but adds some massively improved gfx & works great with the Absolute mods too.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/atmosfear-...fear-3-for-cop

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    I tried playing 1-2, gameplay was utter garbage on PC (might be not bad on consoles though, controls and combat are definitely made for them), now I don't even want to try out the 3rd one. :/
    The second game is not utter garbage. It's more likely you didn't know what you were doing.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi