Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    It would be embarrassing to fall for that bait, yeah.

Yeah people should totally not have to defend their ignorant and baseless platforms.
    Evidence is just for sheep. Reality is made up of whatever I feel that the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Your question is loaded and bad in the first place.
    Hmm poster attacks Wiesel. Poster uses holocaust denier video's to support this. Asking this question is quite relevant. If you don't think so. Too bad.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a bad and a loaded question, because it offers a bait hook to build the biggest god damn straw man the internet has ever seen. "any way" and "deny" being the problematic words in the question.
    Because as we all know all holocaust deniers deny the holocaust in the exact same way. Am I right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So yeah, it's bad because he his answer would be embarrassing.
    I am not quite sure Holocaust deniers feel embarrassment. They should but most likely don't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Finkelstein, who he referenced, had a reputation as a Holocaust denier so the answer is yes.
    Not surprised. Thanks for the info.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yeah you are avoiding the question. Here it is again. Do you in any way deny the holocaust? I will just assume further evasion of answering the question is a "yes".
    I am not avoiding anything. I don't deny the holocaust. And Elie Wiesel is a fraud and his book is a fat lie. Also I have a question for you. Do you believe that a German lorry full of jewish babies arrived at the camp and nazis started throwing babies into a fiery pit?

Finkelstein, who he referenced, had a reputation as a Holocaust denier so the answer is yes.
    >Finkelstein
    >Holocaust denier

Wat. You do realize Finkelsteins parents were both in a concentration camp? Please show me a video or a quote of him where he denies the holocaust. Even though I can already tell you won't come up with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoBrando View Post
    I am not avoiding anything. I don't deny the holocaust. And Elie Wiesel is a fraud and his book is a fat lie. Also I have a question for you. Do you believe that a German lorry full of jewish babies arrived at the camp and nazis started throwing babies into a fiery pit?

>Finkelstein
    >Holocaust denier

Wat. You do realize Finkelsteins parents were both in a concentration camp? Please show me a video or a quote of him where he denies the holocaust. Even though I can already tell you won't come up with anything.
    Yes I am aware, which is probably why academia gave him a shot before dismissing him as a loon. He can't find work in the US and he's been previously linked to neo-Nazi organizations, although he has denied knowing about these groups' political leanings before choosing to speak/present.

He has quite the reputation, do you frequent websites such as Stormfront?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not the place to argue about the historical revisionism, US presidents, or other off topic things.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

7+ Year Old Account
    So you believe 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust? Remember I asked denying in any way. And yes you avoided. The posts are there showing it.

Do I believe that Nazi's did that? I damn know well that they were capable of it. And if a witness saw it I have no reason not to believe them.

Deleted
    The dudes eye witness accounts of the events in the camps leave a lot to be desired. So many inconsistencies and reality defying stories.
    I never understood why so many Jew feel the need to exaggerate the events that took place when the reality was horrible enough.

Deleted
    Yes I am aware, which is probably why academia gave him a shot before dismissing him as a loon. He can't find work in the US and he's been previously linked to neo-Nazi organizations, although he has denied knowing about these groups' political leanings before choosing to speak/present.

He has quite the reputation, do you frequent websites such as Stormfront?
    I asked for a quote or a video. Give me proof Norman Finkelstein is a holocaust denier.

So you believe 6 million Jews were killed in the Holocaust? Remember I asked denying in any way. And yes you avoided. The posts are there showing it.

Do I believe that Nazi's did that? I damn know well that they were capable of it. And if a witness saw it I have no reason not to believe them.
    No I do not believe in 6 million deaths. There were 3.5 million jews in Germany and Poland at the time. Unless France and USSR were actively sending trucks full of jews into Germany the number is impossible.

https://furtherglory.files.wordpress...pg?w=209&h=200 Plaque at Auschwitz museum which said 4 million people died. Later changed to this:

https://www.google.si/search?q=ausch...OsJw9wPT19M%3A

It says 1.5 million. Mind you this the Auschwitz museum. There is no reason not to believe the information presented is in any way inaccurate.

Also your so called ''witness'' doesn't even have a tattoo to prove his presence.

7+ Year Old Account
    No I do not believe in 6 million deaths. There were 3.5 million jews in Germany and Poland at the time. Unless France and USSR were actively sending trucks full of jews into Germany the number is impossible.

https://furtherglory.files.wordpress...pg?w=209&h=200 Plaque at Auschwitz museum which said 4 million people died. Later changed to this:

https://www.google.si/search?q=ausch...OsJw9wPT19M%3A

It says 1.5 million. Mind you this the Auschwitz museum. There is no reason not to believe the information presented is in any way inaccurate.

Also your so called ''witness'' doesn't even have a tattoo to prove his presence.
    A holocaust denier. Not even a smart one. We were told to stop discussing this by a Mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    A holocaust denier. Not even a smart one. We were told to stop discussing this by a Mod.
    Wow you guys libel a person as a Holocaust Denier, then run away from it with out any links to his own words. You didnt even give him the courtesy of first calling Finkelstein a Self-Hating Jew, or an Anti-Semite. Just straight past Goodwin, and on to full Holocaust Denial.
    And then hiding behind the mods to not talk about libeling a person, there's intellectual bravery for you.

In some countries Holocaust Denial is a crime, in visiting a number of these countries Finkelstein has never been charged.

In his own words talking about the reality of the Holocaust.

Labeling people Holocaust Deniers... makes the usual shitposting around here smell like roses.
    Last edited by Milchshake; 2016-07-04 at 06:57 PM.

You have to be pretty ‘’special’, to be an Holocaust denier, since it require at the same time to be a Nazi fanboy and to believe that your idols could not even manage to do the only item on their platform that their fanboys love them in the first place.

‘’Lulz, Hitler iz so KOOL for wanting to murder dah Jews,, I find this is a kool goal , but he did not do it KEK’’