Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I'm not in favor of protectionism so I hate poor people or something. She's already stated before that because she hasn't seen me condemn TPP before she gets to assume I favor it.
    Is this a situation in which a Bernie supporter just wants to watch the world burn? Otherwise, that rambling mess of a series of posts makes little sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    The TPP will likely be hammered through via lame duck, or Hillary will absolutely pass it. The alternative is not voting for Trump, but Hillary does actually, shocking enough earn peoples votes. Being the same sort of Judas' as her husband vs. being Trump, is effectively the different between an arrow through the chest or an arrow through the back.
    under whom do you think there is even a molecule of a chance to get reforms passed? she's already had to change her tune becauae of bernie.

the entire establishment is against trump

that's the only reason you need to vote for the guy

they had superdelegates on the democrat side to get rid of bernie, they had no system in place to stop trump

he beat out 17 opponents while using a fraction of the money hillary spent JUST ON ATTACKING HIM

whether you like him or not, the guy is doing something right lol

i condemn the TPP for other reasons though... if the expected returns part of the treaty is completely real and is passed, we can say goodbye to our current fight of public paid college and better quality of education that we're having in my country since 2011
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I guess the question mark threw you but it's what is used when asking a question. Now if you feel a position has been assigned to as a result of being asked a question all that does is say something strange about you that when you assume asking a question is akin to assigning you a position.
    There's a pretty clear difference between asking "You're a nazi?" and "Are you a nazi?". I'll let you figure it out

So the date of original posting of the image changes what exactly?
    Changes the details - for one it changes the claim it was taken from /pol/ directly, which is a claim used to reinforce the narrative that Trump is a Nazi. I'm sure you don't care about details though as long as the evil boogeyman is ignorantly besmirched.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolaris192 View Post

they had superdelegates on the democrat side to get rid of bernie, they had no system in place to stop trump

he beat out 17 opponents while using a fraction of the money hillary spent JUST ON ATTACKING HIM

Yes. He's running a master class on how to manipulate the masses.

Alternatively, if you manage to piss off both business and labor there's a good chance you're just an idiot.

7+ Year Old Account

Psst: by running as the candidate from one of the two major parties, TRUMP IS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT NOW

Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    Yes. He's running a master class on how to manipulate the masses.
    so you support hillary? cause she is doing just that lmao

Is this a situation in which a Bernie supporter just wants to watch the world burn? Otherwise, that rambling mess of a series of posts makes little sense.
    There are always people willing to burn the ship down to the water because the paint is the wrong color.

Quote Originally Posted by Arewn View Post
    Regarding Mexicans in particular, I would actually expect a lot of them to be in favor of Trump.
    From my understanding, the drug cartels and Mexican governmental corruption are funded in no small part by american money. Tighter borders will restrict cash flow from the illegal activities funding them, and should by extent be good for both the American and Mexican peoples.
    Not to mention how dangerous it is to make the crossing illegally. That's really not something you should want your people to go through.
    Furthermore, Trump isn't after Mexican immigrants, he's specifically campaigning against illegals and has spoken in support of regulated, legal immigration from the country.
    Finally, if I was a legal immigrant, I would be pretty annoyed with those who travel to or stay in the country illegally. After going through the time and effort to do it the right way, these other people circumvent all of that and reap the benefits. That would piss me off.
    So leaving aside criminals, I don't see why more Mexicans don't support Trump beyond media hysteria and stupidity.
    lol this is funny. Why would mexicans be in favor of it? It's motivated by racism against latinos. His plan isn't to benefit the mexican or american people. It's to kick brown people out. You seem to be under this impression that he only cares about the law, horse shit. He's promoting a witch hunt, and once he gets the "illegals" they are going to start going after the "legals".

You might feel that way if you were a Cuban, as they are the only ones who seem to side with Trump given that they already get amnesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Psst: by running as the candidate from one of the two major parties, TRUMP IS PART OF THE ESTABLISHMENT NOW
    if that were true the establishment wouldn't still be trying to shut him down and attacking him from every mainstream media angle that they can

if you think billionaire businessman donald trump wasnt born, raised, and bred by the establishment i have a wonderful bridge to sell you in arizona. its endorsed by the trump corporation.

if that were true the establishment wouldn't still be trying to shut him down and attacking him from every mainstream media angle that they can
    This kind of paranoid nonsense is really boring. I mean its not like CNN didn't just hire his old campaign manager to parrot campaign rhetoric with the guise of expert critique.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    lol this is funny. Why would mexicans be in favor of it? It's motivated by racism against latinos. His plan isn't to benefit the mexican or american people. It's to kick brown people out. You seem to be under this impression that he only cares about the law, horse shit. He's promoting a witch hunt, and once he gets the "illegals" they are going to start going after the "legals".

You might feel that way if you were a Cuban, as they are the only ones who seem to side with Trump given that they already get amnesty.
    i'm sorry that you assume every illegal is latino

so you support hillary? cause she is doing just that lmao
    I support Not Trump because Trump is a dumpster fire. If that means Clinton, then that's what I'll do.

Trump is the one who said Mexicans when talking about illegals, not me.

I support Not Trump because Trump is a dumpster fire. If that means Clinton, then that's what I'll do.
    I mean just statistically we'd assume every year that most people are voting at least in part on this kind of metric. No candidate can be the Ideal Candidate for the majority of the population.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    There are always people willing to burn the ship down to the water because the paint is the wrong color.
    True. I just don't get the Bernie supporters that would either support Trump or throw their vote away as if the Republicans (even Republicans of the non-Trump variety) have anything to offer a socially liberal Democrat.

7+ Year Old Account
    They're just echoing trump: who believes a judge with Mexican heritage would be biased against him because he's building a wall. Despite the fact the judge is American.

Sorry, deflecting trumps racism onto his detractors just doesn't work