Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Please spare us. Hillary actually did break a law and is the polar opposite of what you said. She's given special treatment because she's in good with the acting government; if she was anyone else she would be getting spanked with a gavel right now.
    Anyone else? Colon powel? Jeb bush? Where are their spankings?

Hypocrite...

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    I think it's a precedent we need to set don't you? Risking American lives due to laziness/incompetence should never be acceptable.
    Lets start grabbing some guns from gunowners that have killed family members and others in "accidents" like you should incmpetence should NEVER be acceptable so when do we grab those guns enmasse

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Or the more likely scenario there is nothing here that is criminal. but we know right wingers cant take a truthful answer as the answer ever they always go on and on about how they think they are right even when they are totally wrong on things, like always and this isnt any different
    There is plenty here that's criminal. The FBI head has said, to paraphrase, "if this was anyone but Hillary they would be punished."

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Which is why I also expect Trump to not get much push back on the whole solicitation of campaign funds from other countries thing.
    We've known all along that none of these people are going to get in trouble for any of this kind of low level stuff. It's all theater.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saroc View Post
    Does this mean they'll look into Colin Powell next?
    Sure if he broke the law. He however wasnt using a private server stored in his home with lax security. He was using a non .gov email address like gmail which is generally secured. He didnt have control over the server

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    Lets start grabbing some guns from gunowners that have killed family members and others in "accidents" like you should incmpetence should NEVER be acceptable so when do we grab those guns enmasse
    Uh... you can be charged with involuntary manslaughter if your gun accidentally kills someone, so that is a thing. Just the same as you can be for causing an accident while drunk driving, both are incompetence crimes essentially.

No clue why you would try to spin the argument into gun control which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said at all.

Reminds me of that Jimmy Carter thread a while back.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    TIL: If you are powerful enough, or rich enough, ignorance of the law is a valid defense.
    Do we really think she's ignorant of the law? Do we really think she's that much of an idiot?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Uh... you can be charged with involuntary manslaughter if your gun accidentally kills someone, so that is a thing. Just the same as you can be for causing an accident while drunk driving, both are incompetence crimes essentially.

No clue why you would try to spin the argument into gun control which has absolutely nothing to do with what I said at all.
    He's demonstrating hypocracy that is rampant in the regressives whom have taken control of the Right from thr sensible fiscal conservatives.

She is not being criminally charged, but I would not say she won. The FBI determined that she is extremely careless and has very poor judgement. Stuff most of us knew already, but perhaps it will finally get through to the Hillbots. There is still time to fix this mess and not nominate the second most disliked and distrusted candidate in US history.

Literally the only candidate ever that would have a chance to lose to the monster that is Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Sure if he broke the law. He however wasnt using a private server stored in his home with lax security. He was using a non .gov email address like gmail which is generally secured. He didnt have control over the server
    It was AOL, but you do know that gmail scans your e-mails to collect data for the purpose of determining what ads to show you, right? Interesting choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Merkava View Post
    A week after her husband meets clandestinely with the Attorney General, Comey comes out, first thing after a holiday weekend, says nothing to see here, takes no questions, hours before she's to make a campaign appearance with Obama. I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!
    System is rigged for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well Barack Obama showed the world that a black man can become president. With Hillary it just goes to show that criminals can become president also. Follow your dreams, it can happen!!

Last edited by zmp; 2016-07-05 at 04:24 PM.

So we close the book on yet another witch hunt by the right wing, spending millions of tax money. I wonder what the next one will be?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    He's demonstrating hypocracy that is rampant in the regressives whom have taken control of the Right from thr sensible fiscal conservatives.
    No, he's making an apples to oranges comparison in order to try to steer the debate into one that doesn't involve the candidate of his choosing's gross incompetence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So we close the book on yet another witch hunt by the right wing, spending millions of tax money. I wonder what the next one will be?
    They'll subpoena her medical records to prove that the weight listed on her driver's license is 5lb off. Liar!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    They'll subpoena her medical records to prove that the weight listed on her driver's license is 5lb off. Liar!
    you have to have your weight on your drivers license? whats the reasoning for that? o.0

Hilary could skullfuck a dead 4 year old gay transgendered endangered species on a live YouTube stream and would never get in trouble. She is invincible, and her cult followers are her praetorian guard.

so many ppl here not reading actual sources, i start to believe you dont even know what sources are. protip, general media is not a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    But, they literally came out and said they did illegal things and there was probable cause that they knew about it too. The witch hunt was justified, she just escaped conviction because... I honestly don't know, I suspect money though.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh