Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    We should really start cutting off breasts ASAP to prevent any chance of breast cancer! That has a much higher risk than anything with the foreskin.
    Do you have studies to suggest doing this would be A. Beneficial and B. Not a hindrance to said person?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    No, your assumption is that all individuals would do the necessary things you claim to make circumcision irrelevant.
    I'm not assuming they would. All I'm saying is that there are other avenues - avenues other than mutilation - that would allow one to reduce their risk of contracting STIs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'better for hygiene'???? You don't have 5 extra seconds in a shower to clean inside it?

And speaking as a full on faggot not only do au natural cocks look better they also feel better inside me, I am sure some experienced women might agree.
    This 100%

Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    They want that monay from unnecessary procedures!
    Well there's that but in most cases it's probably because they have been told the same BS by their parents. Traditions be traditions.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I'm happy you feel that way, but there are many who do not. Imo parents shouldn't be allowed to do this anymore.
    I'm happy you feel that way, but there are many who do. IMO parents should be allowed to do this.

Do you have studies to suggest doing this would be A. Beneficial and B. Not a hindrance to said person?
    It would prevent breast cancer in men, and they don't need them to produce breast milk so outside of Terry Crews and his dancing pecs there would be no hindrance in the removal.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'better for hygiene'???? You don't have 5 extra seconds in a shower to clean inside it?

And speaking as a full on faggot not only do au natural cocks look better they also feel better inside me, I am sure some experienced women might agree.
    I'm having a hard time picturing me noticing the difference between a cut or uncut dick up in my ass. It's like Coca-Cola vs Pepsi after eating a bunch of naga morich's.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You have no basis on which to judge your sensitivity. But you can still walk around without any real issue, yes? Does the fact that your penis comes into contact with your clothing provide discomfort?

You might be a relatively rare circumcised case where part of the foreskin was left intact, and can therefore be drawn over the glans to aid in masturbation. Or your idea of masturbation might just be squeezing your glans. Either way, it's more difficult for you. And I have more than one data point.
    Have you been circumcised? because you have no idea WTF you are talking about

Deleted
    You are presenting hypothetical. That is the problem. UNDER THE ASSUMPTION THAT NOTHING BAD WOULD HAPPEN TO AN INDIVIDUAL, circumcision is irrelevant. HOWERVER, CIRCUMCISION HAS BEEN PROVEN TO BETTER PREVENT X things.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't just assume this.

- - - Updated - - -

You mentioned google, not your country.
    I know.... I typed google. I am well aware of what I have typed. I was making another statement. Was that not obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiricine View Post
    Circumcision is one of those things that if people had to pay cash to have it done you would eliminate 80% of the procedures.
    99% of people making up statistics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Have you been circumcised? because you have no idea WTF you are talking about
    You keep saying this, and then fail to bring any sort of argument.

I get it, you're circumcised and you want that to be justified. Hell, you'll probably circumcise your kids just to spite the naysayers. But there's grace in admitting that you're wrong.

As an adult you can make that choice, as a baby you cannot and that sort of unnecessary pain can have negative effects on the developing brain.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-07-05 at 08:09 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I'm having a hard time picturing me noticing the difference between a cut or uncut dick up in my ass. It's like Coca-Cola vs Pepsi after eating a bunch of naga morich's.
    I don't know, I once had a cut cock inside me and definitely required more lube as it chaffed more but that's entering TMI territory

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im male and im thinking about circumcisiom because i think it would be more convenient and better for hygiene. why are people against this ? is there something i dont know ?
    Not sure if mentioned but as an adult, recovery takes a while and God forbid you get erections easily it'll hurt. But besides that I haven't really noticed any differences, my nerves seem intact and it looks a lot better without the skin, actually minor nerve change but I
    Just kind of made last longer, so if you really want it I see no reason why. Getting Doctor to sign off on it will be annoying since if there isn't a health reason they'll often reject.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I'm happy you feel that way, but there are many who do not. Imo parents shouldn't be allowed to do this anymore.
    And I'm happy YOU feel that way, but I bet there are more of us like the guy you quoted than there are of you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    I don't know, I once had a cut cock inside me and definitely required more lube as it chaffed more but that's entering TMI territory
    Absolutely. And being uncut allows for easy handling on the go, no soad, lotion, spit required Really people only do it because they think it makes their dick look bigger and the antiquated notion of hygiene. Welcome to 2016. You probably have ample access to running water as opposed to 500BC, just sayin..

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    You keep saying this, and then fail to bring any sort of argument.

I get it, you're circumcised and you want that to be justified. Hell, you'll probably circumcise your kids just to spite the naysayers. But there's grace in admitting that you're wrong.

I guess you are too naive to tell you I am the argument. You want to sit here and say I don't know any better because I don't remember when it was like being uncircumcised yet you not being circumcised think you know how it is for us. I am just pointing out how full of shit you are and are too clueless to figure it out. I think you are just insecure that you aren't and you feel the need to put others down that are.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    And I'm happy YOU feel that way, but I bet there are more of us like the guy you quoted than there are of you.
    Its unnecessary pain that can have negative consequences on the developing brain. One day logic will hopefully trump your feelings and vain pursuits...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess you are too naive to tell you I am the argument. You want to sit here and say I don't know any better because I don't remember when it was like being uncircumcised yet you not being circumcised think you know how it is for us. I am just pointing out how full of shit you are and are too clueless to figure it out. I think you are just insecure that you aren't and you feel the need to put others down that are.
    You really going to use the YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS argument?

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    You really going to use the YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS argument?
    When you lack facts, get emotional and yell the loudest! Lets not forget that it is said that the uncut enjoi sex more because its protected and more sensitive because of it.