Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lolpve View Post
    Utterly cringeworthy. These autistic left-wing cucks are literally offended by a shape that is similar to a religious symbol, but isn't. Meanwhile REAL anti-semitism and terror-apologism is widespread in the "progressive" community.

Wish these millennial twats would just get off the internet and get a job.
    You know, dude, adding ''cuck'' to a word does not make it true....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    I just don't think Trump cares if he offends people, so his campaign comes off as a little careless. I think that the fact that he doesn't care if he offends people will hurt him in the long run.

I also think someone else wrote the tweet, Trump looked at it quick and approved it (if he even bothered to look with all he probably has on his mind atm). When I first looked at it quick, I didn't see anything offensive. I still really don't but I can see how it might "trigger" some elements.
    Once again, in some internet circles, insulting someone is ''winning''. IRL, especially in politics, your message have to be controlled a little.

7+ Year Old Account
    I curious as to what the people who are defending Trump have to say about him "correcting" the image.
    The way I see it, there's only 2 possibilities:

1. Trump knew it was offensive.
    2. Trump is easily swayed by the SJW PC arglebargle mob. (Which he was supposed to be able to resist, right? )

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    As I said on page 2, the history of advertisement is littered with ads that have this kind of star in them.
    But not usually imposed on a big pile of money and referencing corruption.

In any event the message was gotten by the target audience. David Duke made it clear they he and his ilk got what Trump was saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    ITT people dont know the difference between a star of david and a six sided star.
    Yep, just like they don't know the differance between a lower case t and a cross...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Here...e_Neighborhood
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    I curious as to what the people who are defending Trump have to say about him "correcting" the image.

2. Trump is easily swayed by the SJW PC arglebargle mob. (Which he was supposed to be able to resist, right? )
    3. It would provide even more coverage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    3. It would provide even more coverage.
    I think it would have provided just as much coverage if he DIDN'T change it. Even if he did change it to get more coverage, it just shows that Trump has no principles either way. Still makes him look like an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post

In any event the message was gotten by the target audience. David Duke made it clear they he and his ilk got what Trump was saying.
    I guess trump should be happy that the left now makes it so that his points are made clear to his demographic..

These two candidates are truly what America deserves...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I guess trump should be happy that the left now makes it so that his points are made clear to his demographic..
    GOP agrees with the 'left' here... Might need to find another windmill to attack...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post

Oh they get it.

"Hero Trump has made history yet again by tweeting a meme of Hillary Clinton featuring her image with a Star of David over top hundred dollar bills. Inside the Jew star it reads “Most corrupt candidate ever!”

It is indeed true that she is the most corrupt candidate ever, and it is also indeed true that the overwhelming majority of her corruption money comes from Jew sources.

This is, yet again, dog-whistling by The Leader. It comes just after he made some offensive comments about Israel being our friend – he says this for the evangelicals, then he signals to us – his real supporters – that we need not worry, he is just shilling a bit to get into power at which point he will shut down the entire Jew agenda.

The Yid media is flipping out.

But it doesn’t matter. Because the evangelicals will listen to his pro-Israel statements, while we will listen to his signals. Everybody wins. They can even report on me saying this is a dog-whistle – it doesn’t matter.

Also, by pushing this into the media, the Jews bring to the public the fact that yes, the majority of Hilary’s donors are filthy Jew terrorists."
    http://www.dailystormer.com/glorious...-and-jew-star/

It is amusing that those defending Trump here choose to ignore the meme's origin and focus that the Star used is available in a software program as if that changes the origin on the meme and the previous work of the person who created it. They also are desperate to ignore that this is not the fist time that Trump has done something similar to this in tweeting out memes from these sources and of this nature.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    It is amusing that those defending Trump here choose to ignore the meme's origin and focus that the Star used is available in a software program as if that changes the origin on the meme and the previous work of the person who created it. They also are desperate to ignore that this is not the fist time that Trump has done something similar to this in tweeting out memes from these sources and of this nature.
    It's even worse when you consider he questioned her religion within the last couple of weeks, implying that she is in cahoots with Obama as anti-Christian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I think it would have provided just as much coverage if he DIDN'T change it. Even if he did change it to get more coverage, it just shows that Trump has no principles either way. Still makes him look like an idiot.
    Well, ye, he is. But he knows how to play the game. It seems.
    But calling it anti-Semitic just because it has an star is on equal grounds in stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    But calling it anti-Semitic just because it has an star is on equal grounds in stupidity.
    Yes, it was just a lower case t... It was not a cross, you idiots... Let's all wear white sheets to look like ghosts and go scare people... Boo!!!

/sarcasm

7+ Year Old Account
    If perhaps you actually looked into the source of the meme it might be clearer as to what actually occurred here.
    https://mic.com/articles/147711/dona...sts#.Bj7n80aGk

But even his own party know the score:

"On Tuesday, the Speaker of the House told Wisconsin conservative radio host (and prominent anti-Trumper) Charlie Sykes that Trump and his team needed to improve his social media.

"I really believe he's gotta clean up the way his new media works,” Ryan said in reference to a scandal that unfolded over the weekend on Trump’s Twitter account.

“Anti-Semitic images — they’ve got no place in a presidential campaign. Candidates should know that. The tweet’s been deleted, I don’t know what flunky put this up there — they’ve obviously got to fix that.”

“They’ve got to clean this thing up,” he added."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    It's even worse when you consider he questioned her religion within the last couple of weeks, implying that she is in cahoots with Obama as anti-Christian.
    Yeah Mr. 2 Corinthians, questioning another religious beliefs in such a way. There is no standard he won't breech.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    If perhaps you actually looked into the source of the meme it might be clearer as to what actually occurred here.
    https://mic.com/articles/147711/dona...sts#.Bj7n80aGk
    Still a normal star to me, still moronic to me.
    Instead of attacking him for actuell dumb shit he said, the eh... whatever you would call the anti-trump side(democrats are far from left-wingers), you go for something bullshit only leading to him getting more votes.

Oh well, Trump will be your problem, not yours.
    Not like Clinton is much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Yes, it was just a lower case t... It was not a cross, you idiots... Let's all wear white sheets to look like ghosts and go scare people... Boo!!!

/sarcasm
    How the fuck is a star anti-semetic? like fucking really?

No wonder America has a fucked democracy, they fall for this sort of shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How the fuck is a star anti-semetic? like fucking really?
    I'm with you brother... I don't get why dressing like a ghost is racist either...

No wonder America has a fucked democracy, they fall for this sort of shit.
    No, Trump is not a sign of fucked democracy, but of Trump being an idiot who doesn't know what a Star of David is, because it's just a star.

People correcting something that wasn't offensive to begin with because people got offended over nothing? Gee that never happens

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    People correcting something that wasn't offensive to begin with because people got offended over nothing? Gee that never happens
    Trump was supposed to be above that though. He wasn't supposed to give in to the SJW PC crowd. Looks like he gave in just like the rest. Not surprised.

7+ Year Old Account
    Still a normal star to me, still moronic to me.
    Instead of attacking him for actuell dumb shit he said, the eh... whatever you would call the anti-trump side(democrats are far from left-wingers), you go for something bullshit only leading to him getting more votes.

Oh well, Trump will be your problem, not yours.
    Not like Clinton is much better.
    One can be taken to the water but one cannot be forced to drink it. If you read the article you know the origin of the entire meme. Continuing to ignore that speaks poorly of you. But whatever. Oh folks knock his ignorant statements as well. Like his praising of Saddam Hussein's anti-terrorism measures just yesterday.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the star of david is two triangles, and this is simply a 6 sided star.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Trump was supposed to be above that though. He wasn't supposed to give in to the SJW PC crowd. Looks like he gave in just like the rest. Not surprised.
    I guess he did, could this be the start of a new softer, kinder Trump? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but the star of david is two triangles, and this is simply a 6 sided star.
    Yes, but dumbasses want to be outrage over something because they hate Trump, even though there are plenty of over legit things to be angry about destroying with little credibility they have