Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    ''All the regressive leftists and idiots supporting things like that should be sent to the moon. For real, we need to get rid of them.''
    So you take seriously the "threat" of 50% of the population being sent to the moon?

Personally I would say sign me up, it would be an honour to be sent into space let alone on a manned mission to the moon, dream come true

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    lol like a an ethnic person just yelling in the street making racist statements on hating white people and people just got their fingers in their ears saying "I didn't hear that" :P

Reminds me of that scene in Last Action Hero
    Hilarious. I can just imagine it. "Hello anyone here? I literally just committed a hate crime because i hate white people and i want to confess. Hello?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Holy crap Canada, really?

"I hate white people!"
    /hits white person

Jesus Christ, what more was needed? Oh, right, the perpetrator needed to be white and the victim had to be non-white.

Once again, only white (male) people can be racist.
    I seem to recall an incident in recent memory where a white person shot 9 black people in a church. Some (Fox News) tried to say that this wasn't racism.

One person acting dumb and committing a minor assault is hardly worth whining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    I seem to recall an incident in recent memory where a white person shot 9 black people in a church. Some (Fox News) tried to say that this wasn't racism.

One person acting dumb and committing a minor assault is hardly worth whining about.
    And Fox news are morons, that attack was blatantly racist.

Can I just ask, what crimes are people allowed to whine about? What criteria must be met in order for people to be allowed to whine about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post

Fox news isn't a judge...

Who are you to say what is or isn't worthy to discuss? Don't like the content of the thread? Hit the little "X" and get the fuck out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can't be a hate crime if they are white, straight, or male. White straight males are not in the victim Olympics.

I want the machines to take over.

Canada seems to have some of the most retarded judges on the planet:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/justice-sys...free-1.2079731

10+ Year Old Account
    So if i start off by yelling "I hate people" when i punch someone other then Caucasian I should be safe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lots of victims in this thread...according to themselves. Clearly a judge upholding the Canadian law that sets the bar high before something is considered a hate crime is the ultimate sign that the poor white guys are being discriminated against, and the eeeeevul "sjw's" are out to get you.

Want some cheese to go with your whine? I see you have all the crackers you need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Canada seems to have some of the most retarded judges on the planet:

http://www.ctvnews.ca/w5/justice-sys...free-1.2079731

Wow.

The money from the inheritance would of made the $25k a joke. Since the kill didn't go through that money probably went towards a good lawyer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Situations like this are why so many white people are still racist.
    What you say here implies that there was a time when all white people were racist.

You do realize, even with confusion, that this is an Alberta judge, AKA ''the most conservative province in Canada, not unlike Texas'' ?

Then again, Stephen Harper would be called a ''filthy libural'' by the usual suspects here.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistedelmo View Post
    So if i start off by yelling "I hate people" when i punch someone other then Caucasian I should be safe.
    No. She's still serving jail time(6+ months) and then serving 12 months of probation and ordered her to get psychological and psychiatric counselling, as well as counselling for substance abuse.

From what I can gather she wouldn't even serve more than 2 years if she was committed for hate crime. Of course that's just what I found after only looking for a minute or two, so if anyone actually knows the max time for an assault that's a hate crime it would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    So you take seriously the "threat" of 50% of the population being sent to the moon?

Personally I would say sign me up, it would be an honour to be sent into space let alone on a manned mission to the moon, dream come true
    No, but it's very odd to complain about ''not an hate crime'' toward a chipped tooth and casually advocate for the ''cleansing'' of all ''liberals'' in the USA. Which, FTR, includes all democrats and all republicans left of DAH TRUMP MASTAH. It's a lot of people. And it's routinely said.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    You do realize, even with confusion, that this is an Alberta judge, AKA ''the most conservative province in Canada, not unlike Texas'' ?

Then again, Stephen Harper would be called a ''filthy libural'' by the usual suspects here.
    Just because the area is conservative doesn't mean the judge was/is. There are plenty of liberal areas in Texas. One of your fellow regressive leftist forum poster comes from there.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Just because the area is conservative doesn't mean the judge was/is. There are plenty of liberal areas in Texas. One of your fellow regressive leftist forum poster comes from there.
    By ''regressive'', you mean ''to the left of Gengis Khan'' ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yirrah View Post
    Lots of victims in this thread...
    As if that is bad? Being a social victim gives you perks in modern times.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    And Fox news are morons, that attack was blatantly racist.

Can I just ask, what crimes are people allowed to whine about? What criteria must be met in order for people to be allowed to whine about it?
    Not whining about minor assaults, they happen everyday. The perp was sent to jail, given probation and ordered to receive substance abuse and psychological counseling. What more do you want? Should she be tarred and feathered, paraded through the streets with a "Fuck SJW" sign around her neck? I figure that's what Xarim probably wants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Situations like this are why so many white people are still racist.
    White people are racist because sometimes a not-white person punches a white person?

Sound reasoning.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.