Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Only just got here but its propper bull that it seems you are forced to use twitter.. i dont own a twitter :/ yeah it could be my fault but forcing people to use somthing they dont have is kinda stupid. Well Gl to everyone on your beta keys.....

He doesnt even check if someone has beta access, just gave a key to a guy with Ashbringer on..GG WP no re

fresh sort of hell... come up with idea for screenie, go get it, watch as it gets ignored due to the sheer volume and then as someone gets a key half hour later for... taking the picture you already took, basically. At least losing the random drawing is just over instantly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice scam Blizzard. Who will be paying my bills if I stay up in a game from 9-6pm business hrs?? Why are the promoting streamers so much ??

Lol twitter... nice try blizz.

This is bullshit. I hate how so many center stuff on social media crap like facebook and twitter. Most people don't use that stuff or have time for that.

I guess they should keep with the random invites that we have no control over, maybe there will be less whinning.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Is this a dreadlord? Is this a dreadlord? Guys is this a dreadlord?"

"What do you mean I dunno what a dreadlord is."

Clicks picture... "Guys is this a dreadlord?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think this is the kind of giveaway when there is only 1 and a half month of BETA left. Even more if you restrict it to Twitter alone.

Also LOL at Towelliee asking what a Dreadlord is.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    I guess they should keep with the random invites that we have no control over, maybe there will be less whinning.
    This is literally just as random. Did the streamer just so happen to see your tweet? Even if he did, did they find it "funny" or "entertaining"? Towelliee has passed over multiple tweets and selected others simply because it has a gnome/tauren.

This is a stupid event.
    Whaleshark /spits on your science.

What's next Blizzard? Video oaths of allegiance to WoW.

lol twitter.
    nice try fuckers

i spent hours trying to get multiple keys, special mention to the one that had me go to nagrand and take a pic of me "Not prepared"

not gonna twitter or facebook jack and fucking shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Irefusetodie View Post
    This is literally just as random. Did the streamer just so happen to see your tweet? Even if he did, did they find it "funny" or "entertaining"? Towelliee has passed over multiple tweets and selected others simply because it has a gnome/tauren.

This is a stupid event.
    We are a few weeks away from the PTR and less than two month ago from beta, at this point it's just a bonus event for people really into wow to have some more chance. I won't be entering since I don't have a twitter account and don't plan to create one but the point is that it's just an extra bonus. As you said it's just random, if you don't want to do it just don't, but I don't understand all the hate...

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    How are you actually in control of that type of giveaways? Post a random pic @ the right time /profit. Alrdy in the beta? Who cares /profit. Ofc they should keep the random invites if they cant come up with something better than give a streamer # of keys. That(the random invite waves) way ppl who are alrdy in wont get a 2nd or a 3rd key like it is now ive seen a person winning like 4 keys from those random streamer giveaways in which you press accept or you type a word.

Signature made by Shyama

7+ Year Old Account
    This whole shit is a waste of time. GET YOUR BETA KEYS WITH TWITTER SS FOLKS. HASH TAG THAT SHIT WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. We are getting close to the pre-patch in my opinion and expansion is not that far off from launch. I see now point playing a broken beta game. Just be patient.
    Last edited by Cena; 2016-07-06 at 04:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like this idea!

It seems like a fun way to get the community involved in something fun to grant access to beta.

Win-win for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferwyn View Post
    There was a play with the devs on Monday. I ran into no devs on the Brill EU server on the PTR. My god it was packed!
    That was just one day, when i was in the Cata beta there were GMs everywhere looking to bring a pug or 2 and asked them what they thought directed to the forums afterwards.

That kind of experience was great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    lol twitter.
    nice try fuckers

i spent hours trying to get multiple keys, special mention to the one that had me go to nagrand and take a pic of me "Not prepared"

not gonna twitter or facebook jack and fucking shit.
    Wow you are extremely ungrateful. Stop shitting on Blizzard for doing something fun with the community to quite literally HAND OUT keys to people.

You people should be more thankful to Blizzard for what you DO get.

Deleted
    I'm so tierd of all this Twitch bullshit. I know it's probably super effective when it comes to creating some "social media buzz" about your game and that is the whole point of these events but it just feels so shitty. Since I started playing WoW I've signed up to every single beta and got zero invites, bad luck I guess and guess what? I'm fine with it. What is so grating though is that they probably end up giving away thousands of keys to these G2A sponsored streamers that live on money either from shady 2nd hand market game keys or manipulating people into giving donations. They are basically cam whores but without the fun part. But like I said, I get it, Twitch is a big deal now even though I think 99.9% of the stuff on Twitch is just the lowest kind of "entertainment" and it's sad that Blizzard caters to this bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I really like this idea!

It seems like a fun way to get the community involved in something fun to grant access to beta.

Win-win for everyone.
    They true winners are the streamers who get a nice boost of viewers (thus ad revenue), subs, donations and attention for this. Blizzard basically decided which streamer mercenaries get the money contracts.