Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

Here, have some breakfast.
    Oh I get it, you're one of those people who are too emotional and physically inadequate to satisfy their significant others, if they have any, and therefor have to live in fear of them going to someone much better, even if OMG they have different color skin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Telling me the people who made it is racist or antisemitic doesn't prove it's not a generic star.
    If people who made the image saying it was meant to be anti-Semitic doesn't convince you that the image was anti-Semitic, then nothing will. There is really nothing else possible... You are right and the people who created the image are wrong...

What the fuck are you talking about? You can be a bigot and not a racist or antisemitic. Learn what words mean and maybe you'll understand.
    Sorry, see I am responding to the point of the image, as was stated by it's creators. Being Jewish and not running wall street and all. Feel free to disregard, sense the people who created the image, does not mean anything about it's intent to you.

Do you know what "some" means? If some are bad people what does that make the rest? Come on bro I know you can use logic with this simple question! I believe in you!
    Yes, I think my reply clearly states that I know what "some" means. You know, it's why instead of answering my question, you ignore it to focus on bullshit the post you quoted already answered.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    His quote entails that the majority of migrants from Mexico are drug dealers, members of the cartels, rapists, etc.
    He later implies that he assumes that some of these migrants are good people.
    The implication is that the majority of Mexicans within the U.S. are criminals.
    Show me where it say "majority" or "most". Or is this you putting words in his mouth?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

15+ Year Old Account
    In what way am I a "Trump apologist"? Not only did I openly and intentionally state that I do believe that Trump is a racist, not once did I defend him from legitimate criticism. In fact, legitimate criticism of Trump is what I want to see. However I more often than not see criticism along the lines of "make Trump Drumpf again," which is just stupid.
    And there's plenty of legitimate criticism of him, I am pointing out that people splitting hairs and deflecting from the true source of this image.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post

Here, have some breakfast.
    Ah, the cuck word. The magic spell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Lol what is with these Trump apologists bending over backwards defending a blatantly anti-semitic picture. I thought you guys were anti-PC, you should be clamoring for Trump to put the image back up to show you are no coward towards the SJWs and PC police!
    I can't stand Trump, but I don't see anything anti-semitic about this picture. All these "scandals" are getting really tiresome. How about criticizing candidates for their policies and not for irrelevant stuff like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    How about criticizing candidates for their policies and not for irrelevant stuff like this?
    If he actually talked about them, I'm sure people would. But he's been so painfully vague about them when he speaks about them, which is pretty rare, that there's not much to really say.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If he actually talked about them, I'm sure people would. But he's been so painfully vague about them when he speaks about them, which is pretty rare, that there's not much to really say.
    Umm what part of winning as a policy don't you understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If people who made the image saying it was meant to be anti-Semitic doesn't convince you that the image was anti-Semitic, then nothing will. There is really nothing else possible... You are right and the people who created the image are wrong...
    If you can prove it, you would have shown it by now. You're just grasping at straws.

Sorry, see I am responding to the point of the image, as was stated by it's creators. Being Jewish and not running wall street and all. Feel free to disregard, sense the people who created the image, does not mean anything about it's intent to you.
    SHOW ME FUCKING PROOF, FFS. Or, don't, it's cool with me. Since I'm not the one that has to prove anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Show me where it say "majority" or "most". Or is this you putting words in his mouth?
    He states that people coming from Mexico are drug dealers, members of the cartels, and rapists as though it were an objective fact and does not give an objective number. However, he then states that he assumes - which means that he is unsure of the certainty of, but believes it to be so - that some - which means at least a small amount or number of people or things - of these migrants are good people (hint: he implies that only a small number of Mexican migrants are good people, and that he is unsure of even that).
    I don't need to put words in his mouth at this point, as any individual who have a working understanding of the English language can see what is being implied in his speech.

I'm sorry if you're having difficulty following along with what he said, as I know that English is not the primary language of everyone on this forum, but I don't feel that any progress can be made in our dialogue at this point. At this point you seem to be trying to drag us into a game of semantics when you don't understand them.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Uh.. I mean.. I know you guys are desperate for the next big controversy to slam trump, of which there will always be many im sure. But.. Isn't this stretching a bit far? Trump has Jewish relatives. His daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism when she got married. And their kids are jewish too. And he has jewish backers.
    So I think you guys are trying a bit too hard. Good for entertainment though, even if it's at your expense.

He states that people coming from Mexico are drug dealers, members of the cartels, and rapists
    And he says that some aren't and are good people. Are you going to deny that drug dealers, members of the cartels, and rapists have NEVER come over from Mexico to the US? Talk about delusional.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    Uh.. I mean.. I know you guys are desperate for the next big controversy to slam trump, of which there will always be many im sure. But.. Isn't this stretching a bit far? Trump has Jewish relatives. His daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism when she got married. And their kids are jewish too. And he has jewish backers.
    So I think you guys are trying a bit too hard. Good for entertainment though, even if it's at your expense.
    I can't be racist because I have a black friend?
    Still doesn't matter. Most of us don't actually think he's antisemitic, it's that he has absolutely no control over his campaign, doesn't understand the consequences of his actions, freely lies and says statements without proof, and can't admit when he caught red-handed doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Well, he mentioned building a wall, and banning Muslims from entering the country - plus killing ISIS members' families... I think these points already are more than enough to judge how good a president he would be.

Instead, people choose to pick on some offensive joke he said, or some tweet that can be interpreted in multiple ways. Which only supports him, implying, "If THAT's what people criticize me for, then they really have nothing relevant to say".
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    I can't believe people are still focusing on the single star as proof or lack there of the tweet being anti-Semitic. It's the star + the big pile of money + plus the reference to corruption. Any of those items by themselves would never rise to the level of antisemitism.

If Trump tweeted a picture of a bunch of dogs, put Hillary Clinton's face in the middle, and said meanest candidate ever the meaning of the tweet would be plain. Hillary Clinton is a bitch.

This is the same thing. Every white nationalist group got the message Clinton is in the pocket of the Jews who run the the economy and are ruining the greatness of White America.

The fact that Trump plays the minorities are ruining America card as the very foundation of his campaign reinforces that message that the tweet was directed at White Nationalists.
    Oh believe me I don't like the man at all, nobody does... I honestly think the people who back him are just doing it because it fun, doing it because they think he sounds cool, or just doing because they aren't bright enough to see that the man doesn't even have any background in politics (he wasn't raised and reared like the average American, everything was handed to him easily so he can't possibly see and know what the average has to put up with). I find it frightening sometimes thinking of the possible strife America will endure if he wins.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2016-07-06 at 08:38 PM.

When and how did the Star of David become a symbol of white supremacy? A number of supremacy groups are against Jews.

Well, he mentioned building a wall, and banning Muslims from entering the country - plus killing ISIS members' families... I think these points already are more than enough to judge how good a president he would be.
    And those have all been talked about, and continue to be talked about. But there's only so much to say about vague policies before there's nothing left to discuss.

Instead, people choose to pick on some offensive joke he said, or some tweet that can be interpreted in multiple ways. Which only supports him, implying, "If THAT's what people criticize me for, then they really have nothing relevant to say".
    He likes to play the perpetual victim, but if he had something relevant to say folks wouldn't be so focused on the minutia.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    I'd like to see you manage hundreds of emails everyday, probably far above your daily average correspondence with actual humans.
    Step one, I wouldn't use a private email server to conduct business and personal items
    Step two, I would pay attention to the ones marked classified.
    Step three, I wouldn't talk about classified things on a mobile network in another country

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    I'm glad you share powers with Nathan Summers, but I assure you, I do not think it's a weak argument. In fact, the idea that only pictures from a synagogue will suffice, kind of shows you know you are full of shit. I will repeat again, I wear one, it is common jewelry for Jews to wear. It was used on USSR IDs identifying Jews, the damn picture was taken from a white supremisist site, that confirmed their intent in posting that image. Let me guess, you need 2 cops, your grandma, your buddy Steve and a Jewish scholar, to be in a room with Trump, where he tells you it was meant to be anti-Semitic, for you to believe it?

- - - Updated - - -

Mexico is sending them? That's your defense of Trump? Yeah, I don't care about facts... Why not provide a few links to prove your point, which neither prove your point or have anything to do with the subject? Make it par for the course...
    It is a weak argument, the liberal press would be hounding the hell out of it if it was a legit story but thankfully most people use common sense. I am sure Donald Trump hates his Jewish daughter too.

Exactly.

He's a joke that has a ton of shit on him that makes him look terrible. I don't understand why we need to desperately search for the next big thing when we have a fuckton of ammo already, and he's bound to say and do other really stupid shit, too.

This image just makes it easier for him to win when people freak out over nothing. It makes other leftist pause and reconsider their allegiance when their sides next attack is the stupidity of looking at an image and screaming "ANTISEMITISM!"....

I can't help but feel the people who are going after Trump for this are the one's demeaning themselves to the racist standard. I certainly don't equate Jewish people to corruption, but are you guys really going to argue that just so you can call Trump a racist?