Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Lol, what game were you watching? Wales were the better team throughout the first and majority of the second forcing Portugal onto defence for most of the game. If the Ref had spotted that dive and not awarded the FK that lead to the first goal then there wouldn't have been a second and the FT result would have either been a draw or a win to us.

Like I said, real heart-breaker to play so well but see the other team squeeze by thanks to a bad decision.
    If the ref had seen the penalty at min 9 over Ronaldo, you would have finished the game losing by 4+. Wanna go that way?

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, what game were you watching? Wales were the better team throughout the first and majority of the second forcing Portugal onto defence for most of the game. If the Ref had spotted that dive and not awarded the FK that lead to the first goal then there wouldn't have been a second and the FT result would have either been a draw or a win to us.

Like I said, real heart-breaker to play so well but see the other team squeeze by thanks to a bad decision.
    I think I have to mirror the "what game were you watching?" back at yourself, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Sorry bro, can't hear you from the semis, better go back to 2 stages ago when you got destroyed by Iceland.
    You lost 2-0 to a team who couldn't beat Iceland. You do remember right?

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Amazes me how you can get to the fina without facing ONE real opponent. That tournament mode sucks big time, they should've been eliminated in the group phase.
    How good the Eiffel Tower looks in green and red proves you wrong. No sense? Yeah, just replying with the same coin.

Deleted
    Ronaldos having a good day. Messi done for tax fraud and onto the finals.

10+ Year Old Account

Honestly, you're taking the piss right? No one in their right mind could watch that game and suggest Wales were anything but an utter disappointment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    How good the Eiffel Tower looks in green and red proves you wrong. No sense? Yeah, just replying with the same coin.
    Same goes for black red gold but we did it 65 years ago and nobody liked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    You lost 2-1 to Iceland and went out at the round of 16 as a laughing stock, you do remember right?

Was also 2-1, not 2-0, wishful thinking though to big up your only win from a terrible tournament

Deleted
    Amazes me how you can get to the fina without facing ONE real opponent. That tournament mode sucks big time, they should've been eliminated in the group phase.
    Croacia beat Spain.
    Poland drew with Germany.
    Wales beat Belgium.
    Iceland beat England.
    Austria and Hungary, ye, were shitty opponents.

Say again which are the real opponents?

Rinse? Nope, just stating facts. Won't bother wasting time when all I'll get is the original and creative "lol sheep shagger" or "go back to your sheep".
    Facts? You still haven't even worked out who the lowest rated team at this tournament is, despite being told.

I mean how fucking sad is this, someones tournament is made by the fact they got further than England, rather than even giving a shit about how his team performed. At least as an arrogant english fan that's one thing I don't have to worry about, I can just focus on my own team.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    You lost 2-0 to a team who couldn't beat Iceland.
    England? They beat us 2-1 :P

Was also 2-1, not 2-0, wishful thinking though to big up your only win from a terrible tournament
    Portugal didn't beat Iceland...I mean could you make your pathetic trolling attempts more obvious?

Deleted
    Struggling for relevance Frank, sorry.

Hope we pound those filthy krauts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Facts? You still haven't even worked out who the lowest rated team at this tournament is, despite being told.

I mean how fucking sad is this, someones tournament is made by the fact they got further than England, rather than even giving a shit about how his team performed. At least as an arrogant english fan that's one thing I don't have to worry about, I can just focus on my own team.
    Pretty much the whole of Britain apart from England had their tournament made by England being beaten by Iceland xD Cry me a river bro.

Pretty much the whole of Britain apart from England had their tournament made by England being beaten by Iceland xD Cry me a river bro.
    Well then the whole of Britain is apparently pretty sad? I mean lol, what a miserable fucking existance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You lost 2-1 to Iceland and went out at the round of 16 as a laughing stock, you do remember right?

He meant you got beat by Portugal 2-0, a team that couldn't even beat iceland. I have no idea how he managed to get people to bite on that, but with you, firebane and that weird welsh guy, his really weak bait worked.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    Ronaldos having a good day. Messi done for tax fraud and onto the finals.
    I don't think Ronaldo and Messi actually hate each other...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Well then the whole of Britain is apparently pretty sad? I mean lol, what a miserable fucking existance.
    It really is, I know most of my friends cheered for Wales even though they clearly mocked us when we lost. What the Wales team did going mental when we lost showed zero class and how desperate these teams can get.

Deleted
    That all the "big teams" were on one side of the bracked was mostly due to England and Spain losing their groups to Croatia and Wales, respectively. It's not really a fault of the tournament mode. Note that I say "big teams", because neither England nor Spain were able to play up to their potential in most games.

To the game tomorrow: I think Germany will win, as they have overall in my opinion the better team - more class especially in the defense than France. Though, as always this late in the tournament, everything can happen - a lucky punch of one side early in the game can completely change its course.
    Seeing the German fans in the past few days though, I really wish France would somehow still make it. It has been quite some time since I've seen so much arrogance in a group of people. Even the manager of the team said it would be better if they'd support their team more, instead of badmouthing every enemy that comes at them. Sad for the German players, as most of them are chill as f**.

And by the way: GZ Portugal!

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Struggling for relevance Frank, sorry.

Hope we pound those filthy krauts.
    Scrambling*

If you're going to quote Slenderbro, at least get it right mate.