Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    Breaking the topic here.

I heard there are hidden artifact appearances? Can someone give me a compilation of all of them?
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...5674925?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapocalypse View Post
    Exactly what i needed! Thanks!

FWIW, it looks like they fixed the transmog bug where upgrading a soulbound item wasn't adding the new, upgraded appearance to your collection.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Well I don't believe were considering regular posters the problem, just the randoms & a few you know who posters that love drama.

I can't give namea, but poster shit talks streamer, but was banned in said streamers chat for begging for beta keys, just being absolute cancer & acting like a 15 year old that hasn't hit puberty yet. Again not a regular poster. But their twitch name is the same as their mmo-c name. An no it isn't Ripped if anyone was wondering.
    Are you talking about me Arbs?
    Haven't watched any streams for quite sometime...

And nothing with a background download thing...:/
    For the Horde!

So I got a question, The Legion Beta is now on the popup menu on the battle net launcher but is it the real beta? I checked my status page and it says I got two ptr versions (only had one before) and I haven't gotten any invite. Is this something everybody is getting? Is it related to the Background download or is it in fact the real beta?
    Currently installing so I guess I'll find out later but I was just wondering if anyone else got this

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    And nothing with a background download thing...:/
    Just restart your bnet. I had to and got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    So I got a question, The Legion Beta is now on the popup menu on the battle net launcher but is it the real beta? I checked my status page and it says I got two ptr versions (only had one before) and I haven't gotten any invite. Is this something everybody is getting? Is it related to the Background download or is it in fact the real beta?
    Currently installing so I guess I'll find out later but I was just wondering if anyone else got this
    it is the same thing for me. One the website, One of my ptr is listed as legion while the other is WoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    it is the same thing for me. One the website, One of my ptr is listed as legion while the other is WoD.
    Maybe they sent out some temporary invites to get more people for the Legion launch test they're doing later?

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Same thing happened to me this morning after I downloaded the prepatch data. It appears there may be another beta invite wave to accompany the keys that were given out yesterday during the streams in the bounty hunt. Probably to boost the numbers for the mock legion launch that is to be tested on the beta realms today. Hoping it will be there to stay as I'd like to level once before the real launch. Downloading as well and looking forward to taking a look at the beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post

The download is terribly slow by now, like 4MB/s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anamnesor View Post

Background Data is doing something...
    For the Horde!

so when the beta servers come back up tomorrow and they "launch" legion, will we be able to login on our 110s or is this event strictly for 100s? if just 100s, anyone know when servers will be back to normal?
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    The beta is labeled as Beta: Legion.......my legion ptr is still called Ptr: WoD...but don't know the last time it updated...this is on the launcher btw.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Creatinebrah View Post
    so when the beta servers come back up tomorrow and they "launch" legion, will we be able to login on our 110s or is this event strictly for 100s? if just 100s, anyone know when servers will be back to normal?
    They say anything over 100 won't be playable as they're doing a mock launch. Doesn't say when they'll go back to regular beta.

I got flagget of blizzard today or yesterday. check launchers!!

Quote Originally Posted by kimao93 View Post
    I would not get your hopes up, they are doing a Mock launch tomorrow, and I think they are just doing temp mass invites to help stress test it. It will probably go away after the event.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthzull View Post

I would not get your hopes up, they are doing a Mock launch tomorrow, and I think they are just doing temp mass invites to help stress test it. It will probably go away after the event.
    really doubt they'd take away the beta access.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks, seems like I got it!

Deleted

They never take away beta access.

Got one too
    #Finally the first one after all the years

I got it too!

I would hope not, that seems cruel to give invites temporarily, have someone download the entire beta then not being able to use it after.

Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    I got it too!

I would hope not, that seems cruel to give invites temporarily, have someone download the entire beta then not being able to use it after.
    Oh I agree, just if it was me, I would not trust it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    I thought I made it pretty clear I just wanna watch em burn. I don't care. Others are probably just acting like they do tho

Yes. It all amounts to jealousy. No. Its about the toxic attitudes these dudes have. Streamers caused the Garrsion 2.0 Freak Out.
    Look, I don't post here much, like ever as you can see. But I have to say you really just need to let it go. They're just streamers. We could sit and argue all day about the pros and cons of it all, but at the end of the day even with the sizeable following streamers have it's a miniscule fraction of WoWs playerbase.

Yes it was a bad promotion but it was also Blizzard's idea. Or at least their marketing team.

And as for streamers creating too much Hype. Well, if people buy into that kind of hyperbole and try and open their present before Christmas it's their own fault. It's like blaming a wiki synopsis for ruining a book. You went looking for the goodies early, you're going to get spoilt. And even without streamers it would be out there anyways.

A better solution would be longer NDA.