Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    How many have you seen of that type?
    probably more than a white supremacist supporter like you've shown you been

another pig being a murderer and you can be sure he will get away with it as well, the pigs ALWAYS gets away with the crimes they do.

We need to purge the pigs department of all these fuking rotten apples that are going around murdering people and getting away with it since they got a badge to protect them from the crimes they do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I didnt say the cop is guilty, he sounded as if he was in extreme shock after the shooting as well as she might of. But her sitting thier deadpan also didnt help her man beside her. Really the person who i think did the incorrect thing that we know 100% about was the second cop who left the one that shot at the car and went back to thier radio car and called for backup. He should have sent the cop that shot back and took control of the situation immediatly.

As to wether the cop did somthing illegal, as of now we have ONE side to the story and video of the aftermath and nothing else.

It's ok for the cop to be in shock, but not the woman. again, you pin responsibility on the the woman, but not the cop.

Anything to blame them "uneducated" folks. Can you please at least be internally consistent?

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    probably more than a white supremacist supporter like you've shown you been
    Great proof. YOU SURE SHOWED HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Then you agree that the cop is guilty and responsible simply for the fact that he did not provide medical assistance. He's the trained professional, not her.

Great, I'm glad you're blaming the cop too.

We fucking should blame the pig, anything else is total insanity. gross violation of his oath, serve and protect. really gross violation of his oath of office.

- - - Updated - - -

Did i say make an unathorized move? Did i say for her to lunge at him? Im sure there are several ways they could have managed to stop or slow his bleeding but she was to worried about live streaming to facebook while recounting in broken english what happened.

She probably knows how totally fucked up the system is and that the pig there will LIE LIE LIE LIE And than LIE some more to cover his criminal tracks. remember that case where the cop gunned down a person a good 40 ft away from him and FABRICATED a story, and planted fake evidence on the crime scene.

Really when you are up againsts pigs like that you better make sure you get video of what actually happens since you can be sure the pigs will LIE to get away with the crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    It's ok for the cop to be in shock, but not the woman. again, you pin responsibility on the the woman, but not the cop.

Anything to blame them "uneducated" folks. Can you please at least be internally consistent?
    Can you not read? I said i dont think either of them reacted correctly.

- - - Updated - - -

We fucking should blame the pig, anything else is total insanity. gross violation of his oath, serve and protect. really gross violation of his oath of office.
    Only pig around here is you. Show us where the cops touched you?

- - - Updated - - -

And you know how people should react in such situations? please you've never even left your basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shenkz View Post
    And you know how people should react in such situations? please you've never even left your basement.
    Yeh i wasnt in the military or anything. I totally dont know anything about gunfire and basic wound treating. But what would you know, your just an alt account of someone.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

First, nice personal attack, hypocrite.

Second, you said no such thing. You said you "like how the woman didn't help" and then went on to say that he may have survived if either of them had assisted.

You MADE FUN of the woman, but said NOTHING about the cop.

So i guess you could say how you "like how the cop was standing there pointing a gun a a dying person and a woman with a cell phone instead of helping the victim".

That's pretty sick, actually.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeh i wasnt in the military or anything. I totally dont know anything about gunfire and basic wound treating. But what would you know, your just an alt account of someone.
    If you were in the military, which at this point I doubt, honestly, you should know the basic ways people go into shock. In fact, we have two wonderful examples!

The cop who was screaming and panicking, and the woman who completely shut down her emotions, only to have them suddenly crash into her a little bit later.

Deleted

Fucking hell.

Poor black dude. From what it seems like it was an overreaction from the cop, dude didn't deserve to be shot if his GF is telling how it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PepperedAngus View Post
    I think Martin Luther King wouldn't have woken up if he saw all of this as part of his dream.

7+ Year Old Account

Fucking hell.

Poor black dude. From what it seems like it was an overreaction from the cop, dude didn't deserve to be shot if his GF is telling how it happened.
    Oh my...I don't even...

Rofl... This is so fucked up. USA I don't even -.-

Fucking hell.

Yeh them fucking nazi asians.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not agreeing with her but the Japanese were allied with Nazi Germany...

And come to think of it, what she is said is kind of lost because people tend to equate white supremacy with caucasians but darker skin equals inferior isn't exclusive white Europeans and their descendents.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guruftw View Post
    Rofl... This is so fucked up. USA I don't even -.-
    Pfft, like we've never had problems with guns, the police, and racial tension. Just another day in America.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Not agreeing with her but the Japanese were allied with Nazi Germany...

And come to think of it, what she is said is kind of lost because people tend to equate white supremacy with caucasians but darker skin equals inferior isn't exclusive white Europeans and their descendents.

- - - Updated - - -

Pfft, like we've never had problems with guns, the police, and racial tension.
    Sorry but this isnt a race thing. The only racists i see in these 2 situations the past 2 days are the ones on tv claiming cops are out hunting blacks and assassinating them and executing them.

Also all asians are Japanese?
    Last edited by Zeta333; 2016-07-08 at 01:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry but this isnt a race thing. The only racists i see in these 2 situations the past 2 days are the ones on tv claiming cops are out hunting blacks and assassinating them and executing them.

Also all asians are Japanese?
    One, didn't call the man Japanese, I was correcting

As if thats something that never happened.

Secondly, I'm not sure why people think something is only isn't racist or doesn't have racist undertones unless its done by a skinhead covered in swastikas while wearing his klan hood.

I wouldn't call the cop a racist, I would question whether or not he allowed racial biases (conscious or subconscious) get the best of him. He probably didn't roll and say "oh a black man, let me find an excuse to shoot him", his voice and body language didn't indicate that. Not what probably happened is that once the black man declared his gun, the officers who had been trained or grown accustomed to profiling black men (something this forum seems to be okay with) saw a threat without hesitating and fired. Black men, fuck it people in general, get shot way too often because they getting out their wallet during a traffic stop.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

I feel bad for the guy, of course I do want to see more video of this, as we have after all only seen the aftermath, not the actual incident. That being said that twitter comment is almost laughably stupid and seems like an amazing stretch, trying to imply that the white cops brain washed the asian cop into shooting someone.

What was your MOS? Where did you serve?

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    One, didn't call the man Japanese, I was correcting

As if thats something that never happened.

Secondly, I'm not sure why people think something is only isn't racist or doesn't have racist undertones unless its done by a skinhead covered in swastikas while wearing his klan hood.

I wouldn't call the cop a racist, I would question whether or not he allowed racial biases (conscious or subconscious) get the best of him. He probably didn't roll and say "oh a black man, let me find an excuse to shoot him", his voice and body language didn't indicate that. Not what probably happened is that once the black man declared his gun, the officers who had been trained or grown accustomed to profiling black men (something this forum seems to be okay with) saw a threat without hesitating and fired. Black men, fuck it people in general, get shot way too often because they getting out their wallet during a traffic stop.
    you dont know it went down that way. all you have is her side of the story on how it went down. Nothing more. Race card is so easy to pull blacks just cant stop. ANything negative happens to someone thats black its becuase everyone hates blacks. I swear i see blacks hating on blacks and being racist more than i do non blacks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    What was your MOS? Where did you serve?
    I was signal and the rest doesnt need to be posted on public forums.