Page 18 of 109 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Fuck that - tired of this racist bullshit narrative they spout - and tired of the fucking liberal/progessive/democrats that agree with the bullshit narrative of BLM as if it has any validity
    Ouhhh what you going to do about it tough guy? BLM saying mean words to you? Do you need your bottle?

Infracted.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2016-07-08 at 04:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    *throws up hands*
    Is that a basketball challenge?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to see where we end up 5-10 years from now

Fuck that - tired of this racist bullshit narrative they spout - and tired of the fucking liberal/progessive/democrats that agree with the bullshit narrative of BLM as if it has any validity
    The only racist bullshit being "spouted" is from you. BLM is not a racist organization. But like any organization there are bad individuals in it or associating themselves with it.

Violence begets violence. Unfortunately it was only a matter of time until something like this happened and it's just gonna keep happening until something drastically changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Me go fuck myself? Like all of the armchair QB's that convicted the cops already?
    How about, NO?
    No one pointed any fingers at anyone.
    Everyone, except for those that got banned, acted collected and reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    I'll hazard a guess and say the actual fuck is that people are fed up with cops gunning down innocent people on the street, with very few being prosecuted and convicted, and this is the backlash.
    Cus thats clearly a way to get cops to relax is to shoot them.

The person whose picture was circulating has turned himself into police. Also reports that a suspect was in a shootout and has been taken into custody. Not seeing it confirmed yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Is that a basketball challenge?
    Be careful. I have a feeling Crissi is a mad baller.

Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    Umm....no it's not? Sorry that you don't have the capacity to separate BLM from people who use their movement for violence.
    the blm movement was founded because a career criminal thug assaulted a man robbed a store and then tried to kill a cop

it stands for racist segregation

it refuses to accept the fact that all lives matter

it refuses to acknowledge the blacks who die at the hands of other blacks

it refuses to acknowledge the non-blacks who die at the hands of cops

its members have committed various acts of terrorism and intimidation all over this nation

at its core it is a racist hate filled group

you dont get to sit back and hurl nonsense defense about "separating good from bad" any more than some KKK supporter gets to justify separating the KKK member who hangs a man from the one who just sits back and laughs at it without participating
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    No, actually. That's not acceptable. These cops did not, as far as anyone knows, do anything untoward towards civilians. It's absolutely unacceptable to kill innocent police officers for the actions of officers in completely different fucking states.
    All well & good, but when people get pissed off and fear for their lives daily from their own "peace-keeping" force and feel that justice is different for them than the cops, they're aren't necessarily thinking to sit down and sing Kumbaya with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Did they pull the trigger? Did they conspire to set it up? Did they order a hit?
    Let's go evn further than that - what breaking details do they have of the suspects that they know they're BLM, since no one else in the world knows who they are right now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xisa View Post
    Increase in gun ownership in the US has coincided with a drop in gun violence.

Stats are fun.
    Have you considered that guns aren't the solution to every problem?

Deleted
    The only racist bullshit being "spouted" is from you. BLM is not a racist organization. But like any organization there are bad individuals in it or associating themselves with it.
    I have not said one fucking thing that was racist - all I said was fuck BLM and fuck their narrative.

Even in the era of civil rights in the 60s although we have peaceful leaders like MLK there were still people like Malcolm X

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I can see the shitposting and fun is over.

I better get my groceries and get ready for work tomorrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Be careful. I have a feeling Crissi is a mad baller.
    Yeah, I've such a feeling too lol

Quote Originally Posted by Zombergy View Post
    the blm movement was founded because a career criminal thug assaulted a man robbed a store and then tried to kill a cop

it stands for racist segregation

it refuses to accept the fact that all lives matter

it refuses to acknowledge the blacks who die at the hands of other blacks

it refuses to acknowledge the non-blacks who die at the hands of cops

its members have committed various acts of terrorism and intimidation all over this nation

at its core it is a racist hate filled group

you dont get to sit back and hurl nonsense defense about "separating good from bad" any more than some KKK supporter gets to justify separating the KKK member who hangs a man from the one who just sits back and laughs at it without participating
    BLM does not "refuse to accept that all lives matter" They are saying that dumbasses that constantly say that are almost always white racists who feel threatened when black people get positive coverage. Maybe you should pay attention to the world and stop acting like a child.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd call it justice for once and call it a day

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    Even in the era of civil rights in the 60s although we have peaceful leaders like MLK there were still people like Malcolm X
    Malcom X wasn't super racist towards the end, he did spend a lot of time as the NoI mouth piece in his youth, until he got sick of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.