Quote Originally Posted by Azmaria View Post
    Good, awake and reading up on things and whatnot.
    Reading is a rainbow I heard.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Why is this a bad thing?
    Because, as far as I can tell, they just exist, thereby making any need to go out in the world null. I liked the idea of class halls because they're in these cool, relevant locations (Paladin class hall in Light's Hope, for example). Actually traveling to them instead of just getting a portal whenever you want adds to that.

I mean, reaching some of them without portals would be difficult to implement (Maelstrom, Netherlight Temple, Valhalla, for example), but honestly that could have been solved by picking actual world locations for them. Like, what's so relevant to shamans at the Maelstrom that they need to go to there? What the flying fuck is Netherlight Temple? Why not the Temple of Light in Stratholme?

It's a pipe dream to hope that new Blizzard actually learns from old Blizzard, but still.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Because, as far as I can tell, they just exist, thereby making any need to go out in the world null. I liked the idea of class halls because they're in these cool, relevant locations (Paladin class hall in Light's Hope, for example). Actually traveling to them instead of just getting a portal whenever you want adds to that.

I mean, reaching some of them without portals would be difficult to implement (Maelstrom, Netherlight Temple, Valhalla, for example), but honestly that could have been solved by picking actual world locations for them. Like, what's so relevant to shamans at the Maelstrom that they need to go to there? What the flying fuck is Netherlight Temple? Why not the Temple of Light in Stratholme?

It's a pipe dream to hope that new Blizzard actually learns from old Blizzard, but still.
    In the case of Stratholme it is still overrun by undead and burning constantly to the ground. There hasn't really been a place for priests, especially one that incorporates the light and shadow sides of it.

You still get to go out, honestly there isn't much to do in your class hall besides the 3 or 4 mission and picking up your troops or artifact lore, and that is 2 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the case of Stratholme it is still overrun by undead and burning constantly to the ground. There hasn't really been a place for priests, especially one that incorporates the light and shadow sides of it.

You still get to go out, honestly there isn't much to do in your class hall besides the 3 or 4 mission and picking up your troops or artifact lore, and that is 2 minutes.
    Stratholme has been completely purged of undead.

"After killing both final bosses on every side, the Argent Crusade attacks and takes the city."

It is under control of the Argent Crusade.

Stratholme has been completely purged of undead.

"After killing both final bosses on every side, the Argent Crusade attacks and takes the city."

It is under control of the Argent Crusade.
    Stratholme still doesn't really have any true priest-ly place to call home anymore so than a new made up place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stratholme still doesn't really have any true priest-ly place to call home anymore so than a new made up place.
    They have the entire Temple of Light...

or hell, if that's not good enough, they have an entire city they could make into the priest area. I mean monks get the Wandering Isle.

They have the entire Temple of Light...

or hell, if that's not good enough, they have an entire city they could make into the priest area. I mean monks get the Wandering Isle.
    It doesn't really matter where priests go to me, Netherlight seems appropriate to me with the draenei area and Velen being slightly important in Legion. If they were to put priests in Stratholme then they would have had to show it not all apocalyptic which meant people would complain that Strat hasn't been updated into its own restored city and the cycle continues. It was just easier to come up with a new place.

Deleted

Deleted
    soooooooooooooooo im here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenora View Post
    soooooooooooooooo im here
    My ISP is trying to make sure I am not.

rawr
    how is everypony this fine evening?

Uhg, only 6 hours of sleep. I really hate days off when I get less sleep than the days I have work.

time for this dragon to retire to his cave
    g'nite everypony

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Those giant harpies are whistling inconspicuously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Those giant harpies are whistling inconspicuously.
    They didn't participate much. Great for rear charging, but super weak unsupported and under missile fire. They had to spectate most of it

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

They didn't participate much. Great for rear charging, but super weak unsupported and under missile fire. They had to spectate most of it
    Spectator sports are the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spectator sports are the best.
    Buncha wasted recruitment cost and upkeep if you ask me D:

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Buncha wasted recruitment cost and upkeep if you ask me D:
    But who else will remember the battle? You gotta have someone witness it.

Still better than the official toys actually the Guardians of Harmony set is looking awesome and I want it all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.