Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Meh we might have lost, but I'd rather we take the mafia out with us. It's our job to stop the mafia and mafia's job to stop the vampires. At the very least if we kill a mafia member today, they're kinda forced into killing a vampire tonight and town can buy itself time. I have no idea if we've 100% lost yet, but maybe there is hope.

10+ Year Old Account
    Assuming a 3 member mafia and somehow only the vampire converter alive (I'd be more inclined to believe we have at least 1 other converted vamp just due to the likelihood of us taking out all converted vamps somehow but for the sake of argument let's go with best possible scenario, and 3 mafia because 2 would be an SK team)

7 People left so that would give us
    3 Mafia
    1 Vampire
    3 Town.

If we kill a mafia today, and the mafia hits the 1 vamp who doesn't get a convert off we'll have to lynch mafia two more days in a row to win, If the vamp does get a convert off we'll have to then rely on mafia hitting the new vamp the following day. Really any other combination of events results in a town loss, including the already possible event that there are actually only 2 Town left already means we've probably already lost. So with that in mind if there are actually 2 vamps everyone but mafia could win this but as a vampire if we lynch mafia every day from now on, don't lynch mafia and we auto lose, if there is only 1 vamp then 1 person misses out on winning as a vamp and yes that is assuming vamps are accurate with each conversion happening.

Basically my point is, the chances of town winning as town are slim to none so much so I'd rather have the vamps claim and just go all in against mafia. If there is more than 1 vamp anyway I think that's in their best interest to do so since it'd essentially be a masonry from our point of view here.

Ok Anakso confirmed scum. Lynch him or Ret? You decide.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have been trying to figure out where to put my vote, but i may have been distracted by Pokémon go. Maybe.

For me it's been down to two people all day, and so I've been trying to decide what's best for us town. I know that results can be tampered with, and that people we thought were townies may now be scum. Ret has now basically declared himself as a VT since he used up his charges, and Virothe is engaging in a logic war with Anakso. I haven't liked either response from them, and i don't think we could go wrong with either.

Vote: Reticence
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Why Ret over Virothe?
    I don't have a reason for one over the other, i think they're both scummy.
    Mafia History

I understand, so why did you choose Ret?

7+ Year Old Account
    Has more votes, and the two people I've been town reading all game have voted on him today (you and Xanjori). I am pretty suspicious of Catta though because no one has mentioned him all game and he hasn't really done anything memorable.
    Mafia History

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Ok Anakso confirmed scum. Lynch him or Ret? You decide.
    Confirmed scum because I want 1 side to claim to make it easier to lynch the other side? k.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm entirely suspecting if we lynch reticence we'll lose, but hope I'm wrong on that since that is inevitable at this point. He's L-1 If I'm not mistaken.

God I love dealing with a town that thinks their smart. You lot are so oblivious and so easily led. Excuse me while i refrain from hammering to save you from yourselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that a vamp claim virothe? If so I'll unvote and go else where and if reti is also vamp then Catta or senna are our best bets imo, but Catta takes priority there in my mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Meh I need sleep and you're taking too long to reply so

Unvote
    Vote: Catta

If something comes of what virothe just implied I think that's the best place to leave my vote for usefulness sake, if nothing comes of it someone will come hammer reti anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    God I love dealing with a town that thinks their smart. You lot are so oblivious and so easily led. Excuse me while i refrain from hammering to save you from yourselves.
    They're*

Also what are you offering? I mean you have decided I'm not town cop for some reason, so you're clearly up a creek without a paddle anyway. You also think there could be an SK in a game in which we've seen only 1 NK per night while both docs are dead. On top of that we have a person claiming a kill. So tell me where you want to vote? I KNOW I am town, I also know I have 3 guilties, I suspect at least one could be tampered with and I'm quite sure the one on Reti is the legit one, because of all the shit that was done to Ariallas investigation it shouldn't be possible for mine to have been messed with.

- - - Updated - - -

On top of that I dropped my suspicion of Reti straight after my guilty of him. So where the fuck did I get an agenda day 2?

Will post when im at work give me a few

On top of everything see as Ret is the earliest investigate he is the most likely to be a mafia member rather than a vampire imo.

Senna could you give me your read on Virothe?

Ret if you are telling the truth I disagree heavily with your play. I honestly think your reasoning for killing listo instead of Senna is ridiculous.
    That's fair. Honestly, I'm rather disappointed in my play this game. There are contributing factors, but I won't get into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Basically my point is, the chances of town winning as town are slim to none so much so I'd rather have the vamps claim and just go all in against mafia. If there is more than 1 vamp anyway I think that's in their best interest to do so since it'd essentially be a masonry from our point of view here.
    The hell? They're not a masonry at all. Masonry majorities don't cause us to lose.

Also, trying to make deals with scum? That's going to end well.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    O_o

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Is that a vamp claim virothe? If so I'll unvote and go else where and if reti is also vamp then Catta or senna are our best bets imo, but Catta takes priority there in my mind.
    His post certainly doesn't make it sound like he's town, but why would you assume that he's a vampire unless you're mafia? It would certainly explain why you want them to claim, if easy targets are what you're looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    His post certainly doesn't make it sound like he's town, but why would you assume that he's a vampire unless you're mafia? It would certainly explain why you want them to claim, if easy targets are what you're looking for.
    Agreed with this, I feel Mafia think theyre close to a win, and Anakso really just tipped his hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Urg which also means do I believe Ret is mafia or not? FML.

7+ Year Old Account
    Senna could you give me your read on Virothe?
    I'm thinking that he is mafia along with Ret.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I'm thinking that he is mafia along with Ret.
    Why do you think that?

1. ) Meh we might have lost
    2. )It's our job to stop the mafia
    3. )mafia's job to stop the vampires.
    1. ) No we haven't, you're just playing like a complete idiot and leading town in to a shit lynch.

2. ) No it's not, It's our job to ensure the town wins. It's a game of Town vs Threats to town, not Town vs Mafia exclusively. We are losing because your concept for this game is awful.

3. ) It's not their responsibility solely to take out Vamps, they are a threat to town as well.

Also what are you offering? I mean you have decided I'm not town cop for some reason, so you're clearly up a creek without a paddle anyway.
    Hrmm, what am I offering? How about some advice for both you and Anakso, When you're in a game with multiple factions of scum it doesn't pay to put all your eggs in one basket.

By exclusively hunting one faction instead of spreading out and hindering the Vamps you lost this game. The only thing that would stop this is if Vamps failed to recruit or fail to recruit. They should be at 3/7 which means if there is not a vamp lynch or a vamp kill this game is done simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean your pushing a scum lynch on the basis of there supposedly being 3 of them, but where did that number come from? Anakso whose been pushing mafia for days?

The only thing we have confirmation for right now is that vampires exist and they can recruit, that doesn't mean they can recruit nightly. But we don't know that. If they can and it's 3/3 for both factions then there is only one town here and everyone else is just blowing smoke up each others ass's for no real reason.