Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    another pig being a murderer and you can be sure he will get away with it as well, the pigs ALWAYS gets away with the crimes they do.

We need to purge the pigs department of all these fuking rotten apples that are going around murdering people and getting away with it since they got a badge to protect them from the crimes they do.
    Well the cop was Asian right? He may be charged, like Liang was. Liang should never have been charged though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    doesnt happen on such mass anywhere else in the developed world
    In the "developed world" there are no hundreds of bandits of a certain race, each having an unlicensed gun and not hesitating to use it.

The NRA silence here is deafening.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    In the "developed world" there are no hundreds of bandits of a certain race, each having an unlicensed gun and not hesitating to use it.
    What's up with the racist rhetoric "bandits of a certain race" might as well just say "niggers are criminals!" it has the same effect.

he executed a man
    No ones been executed. Stop using it as a general term whenever someone gets killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    it has the same effect.
    No. Get your logic straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Black immigrants commit crime at rates much lower than black Americans. Are you lumping them in too? Your attitude is silly.
    Um yeah. When you fill out any government paperwork and it asks what ethnicity you are, it doesn't have a checkbox for black african, and african american. It just says african american or black.

Saw this story at breakfast this morning. Pretty incredible stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Um yeah. When you fill out any government paperwork and it asks what ethnicity you are, it doesn't have a checkbox for black african, and african american. It just says african american or black.
    This is the point I am making here.

Very different cultures, very different crime rates, very different family structures, yet simply because they share the same skin tone they should be at risk and treated the same? Your post said "and there wouldn't be motive for them to get shot."

There already isn't motive! Not all blacks are from America.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    You arent digging around. You arent throwing shit left and right, you get your wallet out of your pocket and you get your registration. 2 movements which are done before the cop can even get out of his vehicle. You people act like the cop is already at your window, gun drawn, the instant his lights turn on.

I get pulled over for a busted tail light, I pull over and stop my vehicle, with in 10 seconds I have both wallet and registration out and in my hand with the window rolled down. Cop walks up, I hand both (or all 3 items over), he runs everything to make sure, gives me a warning and off I go. There is no search/suspicion. There is no gun being drawn. Its a simple traffic stop.

Go sit yourself back down in your arm chair
    I'm an attorney. Your anecdote is exactly that. Don't do more than roll your window down if you really want to do the right thing. I'm sure your experience is great, but it isn't the right way to go about it. Follow orders when given is your best bet at all times for all people. And everything I said is factual and opens many doors for officers and can put them on alert. Not everyone is you, not everyone's stuff is easily accessible. Not all situations will move flawlessly. The best route is to wait for the officer to ask you for items.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't have all the facts yet, but assuming the story is true that he did everything properly I can understand the hatred and people feeling the need to retaliate. I am NOT supporting them and I condone their actions, but black people in the US are being filled with hatred and distrust. When you follow the law, inform the officer you have a firearm and a permit then get shot when reaching for a wallet what do you expect people to do? What change has come about in the last while since these shootings have become a common thing? What major change has happened? I am glad I don't live in the US, being black and being pulled over by a cop is the same as just playing Russian roulette apparently. I find it VERY hard to believe that he did something that warranted being shot. As much as I want to become a police officer and support them I just find it extremely hard to believe he felt threatened.

If he was reaching for his gun to shoot the officer then I support the officer 100%, but I haven't read about the story from the officers perspective yet so I can't comment on what I haven't read @_@

However I don't know the facts so until I do I am not going to pick a side yet.

I am so thankful for being born in a country without trigger happy cops.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArchon View Post
    Easy their Shakira, watch that potty mouth seriously just pure unnecessary vulgar.
    Yeah? YEAH? Well.... uh... I liked your old avatar better. So, take THAT.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Yeah? YEAH? Well.... uh... I liked your old avatar better. So, take THAT.
    You're a monster =O

10+ Year Old Account
    Told the officer he had a weapon in the car. This cop is fucking retarded, no one with the intent to shoot you is going to give you a god damn warning. He deserves to lose his job, obviously not mentally stable enough to be an officer and the way he was yelling and behaving in this video proves that.

Officer identified - Jeronimo Yanez

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...tified-n605701
    The St. Anthony, Minn., police officer who shot and killed Philando Castile was identified Thursday night as Jeronimo Yanez, a four-year veteran of the department.

The Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension said Yanez and Officer Joseph Kauser, also a four-year veteran of the St. Anthony force, were placed on administrative leave.

Yanez and Kauser stopped Castile's car about 9:05 p.m. (10:05 p.m. ET) Wednesday for a traffic-related violation in Falcon Heights, the state agency said. According to investigators, Yanez approached the car from the driver's side, while Kauser approached it from the passenger side.

"At one point during the interaction, Officer Yanez discharged his weapon, striking Castile multiple times. No one else was injured. A gun was recovered at the scene," the BCA said.

Authorities confirmed that there were two passengers in the vehicle, Diamond Reynolds and her juvenile daughter. Reynolds, who was Castile's fiancée, posted video of the immediate aftermath of the shooting online.
    [Woman Streams Apparent Aftermath of Traffic-Stop Shooting]
    Woman Streams Apparent Aftermath of Traffic-Stop Shooting 1:47

Yanez radioed for an ambulance, which took Castile to Hennepin County Medical Center, where he was later pronounced dead, the BCA said.

The Hennepin County medical examiner's office said in an autopsy report late Thursday night that Castile, 32, died of multiple gunshot wounds. It classified his death as a homicide.

No other details of the fatal confrontation were made available. Authorities said that evidence was still being collected, including squad car video of the incident. St. Anthony officers don't wear body cameras.
    [Debate Over Police Shootings of Black Men Return to National Spotlight]
    Debate Over Police Shootings of Black Men Return to National Spotlight 2:15

Minnesota Gov. Mark Dayton made it clear that he believed Castile's race was a factor, saying Thursday: "Would this have happened if those passengers, the driver were white? I don't think it would have."

The shooting came a day after a second black man, Alton Sterling, was killed by police in Baton Rouge, La., sparked nationwide protests.

Most of the protests were large but peaceful. But at least four officers were killed Thursday night when snipers opened fire during a protest in Dallas, Police Chief David Brown said.

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    You have PLENTY of time to get out your wallet and registration before the cop even gets out of his vehicle. Its a traffic stop.

If you are carrying/concealed. You have your (both) license and registration out before the cop even gets to the window. You keep your fucking hands on the steering wheel the ENTIRE time, from that point forward.

If asked if you are carrying, you say: "Yes. Its on my right/left side." If not asked, you calmly state that you have a concealed carry. You STILL do not reach for anything. The cop will then ask you out of the vehicle and disarm you.

Ive been pulled over many times. Ive been disarmed many times. Ive been in vehicles were the driver was Black, White, and Mexican. I have NEVER once had or seen a cop walk up to the window with his gun already drawn.

EDIT: Ok, so this guy wasnt even driving. Why the fuck is he reaching for anything at all?
    You know, you make a simple traffic stop sound aggressively stressful. Fuck, when I get pulled over, I have a chat with the cop about the latest football results while he does whatever he thinks he needs to do.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tj119 View Post
    Told the officer he had a weapon in the car. This cop is fucking retarded, no one with the intent to shoot you is going to give you a god damn warning. He deserves to lose his job, obviously not mentally stable enough to be an officer and the way he was yelling and behaving in this video proves that.
    I concur with this. You can hear the cop yelling "Oh Fuck" in a "I'm in a lot of trouble now" sort of way.

I'm very upset that this man was killed.

So things may not be as they seem.

I'm holding off on judgement due to the source, we will see over the next few days what comes of it...

Confirmed – Philando Castile Was an Armed Robbery Suspect – False Media Narrative Now Driving Cop Killings…
    Posted on July 8, 2016 by sundance

The Falcon Heights, Minnesota police shooting of Philando Castile is based around an entirely false narrative. Castile and Ms. Diamond Reynolds (Facebook video uploader) were pulled over by police because Castile matched a BOLO Alert for an armed robbery suspect from four days prior.

Ms. Diamond Reynolds narrates the now viral Facebook video with several false statements.

Reynolds claimed they were pulled over for a broken tail light, false.

Ms. Reynolds also claims her boyfriend, Castile, was holding a concealed carry permit for a firearm that was resting on his left thigh. This also appears to be false.

According to a question presented to the local county sheriff who oversees the Concealed Carry Permit process, Mr. Castile had never requested a concealed carry permit from their office.

Similar clothes as noted on the robbery suspect are also noted in the Facebook images of Mr. Castile. However, whether Mr. Castile is actually the person who committed the armed robbery is essentially a moot point. Officer Jeronimo Yanez gave the reason for the stop to his dispatcher as a possible ID on an “armed robbery suspect”.

Source: https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-cop-killings/
    Last edited by TITAN308; 2016-07-09 at 04:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    So things may not be as they seem.

I'm holding off on judgement due to the source, we will see over the next few days what comes of it...
    Even if true, and given the source I seriously doubt it, that doesn't justify what happened.