Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    Yup. This is why I denounce the NAACP, Sharpton, Farrakhan and countless other Civil Rights Leaders.

They don't care about Black Lives any more than the movement of the same name. They care about creating divisive rhetoric and convincing weak willed people to submit to their demands, and their goal is simply stated Black Supremacy. It's as vile as White Supremacy and should be crushed with the same effort and gusto. Anything less, your a racist. This is all about prolonging the honey hole that the Civil Rights Leaders use to live off. Racism and Hatred is profitable. They don't want to lose their power.

They should both be covered and discussed. But that's a condemnation on the Media that picks and chooses what to cover.

Hurst and Pulitizer's Yellow Journalism Cult is alive and well, and feeding the sacred fire. All hail Acolytes Murdock, Beck and Huffington.

If it incites acts of violence, I sure as hell will.

Further I'd push for arrests and prosecutions on the same rule of law used when one encourages another to engage in criminal activity.
    Some people might use "Black lives matters" to push violent agendas. But the fact remains that there's nothing wrong with hashtagging "black lives matter" if it's about some black kids getting killed. In it's core it's about equality, isn't it? Is that a bad thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by victork8 View Post
    Some people might use "Black lives matters" to push violent agendas. But the fact remains that there's nothing wrong with hashtagging "black lives matter" if it's about some black kids getting killed. In it's core it's about equality, isn't it? Is that a bad thing?
    That part I'll agree with. A simple Hashtag is not wrong.

But when the person blogging is saying or spreading "What do we want? Dead cops!", or "Pigs in a Blanket, fry em like Bacon"? No. Then you need to treat it as a invitation to commit a crime and punish the inciter as a domestic terrorist accordingly. The latter is unfortunately what a majority of the #BLM group supports, and since they do not repudiate it or strive to reclaim their movement from the extremists, it damages the good parts of the argument and taints what is otherwise a very important dialogue to have.

I mean I am no stranger to Cops being assholes because I'm half black, but I'm not screaming for them to be dead.

That part I'll agree with. A simple Hashtag is not wrong.

But when the person blogging is saying or spreading "What do we want? Dead cops!", or "Pigs in a Blanket, fry em like Bacon"? No. Then you need to treat it as a invitation to commit a crime and punish the inciter as a domestic terrorist accordingly. The latter is unfortunately what a majority of the #BLM group supports, and since they do not repudiate it or strive to reclaim their movement from the extremists, it damages the good parts of the argument and taints what is otherwise a very important dialogue to have.
    But this is not limited to BLM so i don't know why people are especially upset about this. Every organization have nut jobs behind it that do stupid shit, it usually doesn't define that movement and shouldn't do so now either. Remember that MP getting killed in Britain over Brexit. Did people make a big deal out of the Leave camp then? No.

But this is not limited to BLM so i don't know why people are especially upset about this. Every organization have nut jobs behind it that do stupid shit, it usually doesn't define that movement and shouldn't do so now either. Remember that MP getting killed in Britain over Brexit. Did people make a big deal out of the Leave camp then? No.
    Name another organization currently asking for dead cops that is not a terrorist organization?

why do certain people feel the need to defend blm to the death?

Deleted
    "Some".

Come on, every time you see someone hashtagging #blm and being serious about it, it comes with
    1) Bashing police
    2) Bashing white people

They don't care about statistical facts, they don't care about the root of the problems, they don't care about having a conversation. It's all about blaming others while making the black population look innocent, making them look like they are 0% responsible for situations they create.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Name another organization currently asking for dead cops that is not a terrorist organization?

why do certain people feel the need to defend blm to the death?
    Well the anarchists would be quite happy to see the cops dead. But it would be ironic for them to gather under a banner, so that will never happen. I haven't ever felt the need until now. So many hypocrites, it's 10x worse when BLM does something than any other organization that tends to have violent members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Truth. But the Exit people condemned the violence against the MP that was killed. It would go far to legitimize the discussion if #BLM people started booing or shutting down people in their collective who chanted for Dead Cops. But they don't because the movement has been created as a sensationalized effort to state that Cops are evil. White Cops are the Devil. Blacks are oppressed and should kill any who try to shackle them. That's Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammed style rhetoric.

What I look to be the next step if we don't shut it down now, is when Black Muslim Extremists, and groups like the Black Panthers link up with other groups such as say.. ISIS to fund and seek to twist the movement further into a full scale revolution styled movement much as the Caliphate that is being crushed in the Middle East.

Hate for Yazidi people is no different than hate for White people. It's hatred, and that's colorblind.

We should condemn it regardless.

10+ Year Old Account
    You should tell that to George Washington. He did exactly that during Shay's Rebellion and he even led the army in the crushing of that rebellion. But no, as a matter of fact and law your wrong. It is completely within the rights of the President to secure and defend the United States from threats both foreign and domestic, and after Texas where we saw the execution of several innocent officers by racists pushing an agenda of ethnic supremacy, it is hard to call anyone screaming for Dead Cops anything more than a domestic terrorist. Google and Twitter should be ashamed for being even remotely connected to such a group.

As was the case in Montgomery in the 1960s I can and will Boycott such companies and services until that stance changes.

What it really boils down to Nixx, is that you simply dislike the fact that we may have someone who won't tolerate such lawless behavior as we saw at Occupy Wallstreet and in Baltimore, Ferguson and countless other places. I'm sure Democrats would "try" to impeach, but they'd fail. Or is it just that you hate Trump because he's white? Only asking since the reverse argument has been a Liberal talking point for eight years now. Pot meet kettle?

All I took from your statement is that you want to give a free pass to people who aid and inspire people that murder cops, such as #BLM. But if you dislike double standards by all means we can start talking about how all politicians, and police should be subject to the law and should be prosecuted equally if they break the law. I mean that is what Hillary Clinton said in the 90s, during Whitewater. Ms. Clinton and her husband are both upstanding individuals who are in favor of equality under the law for all people regardless of social or political standing!

Oh wait..
    You seriously compare rebellion to a protest movement? Wow...

Also, it is pretty ignorant to say that BLM actions led to the murder of cops. Look at the pics from the demonstrations, dude: there are BLM folks taking photos WITH policemen, white and black alike, hugging them, etc. Pretty obvious that BLM as a movement does not support these events, and Trump wouldn't be able to justify taking forceful actions against them on the grounds of them destabilizing the situation in the country.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Truth. But the Exit people condemned the violence against the MP that was killed. It would go far to legitimize the discussion if #BLM people started booing or shutting down people in their collective who chanted for Dead Cops. But they don't because the movement has been created as a sensationalized effort to state that Cops are evil. White Cops are the Devil. Blacks are oppressed and should kill any who try to shackle them. That's Malcolm X and Elijah Muhammed style rhetoric.

What concerns me about all this, and what I look to be the next step if we don't shut it down now, is when Black Muslim Extremists, and groups like the Black Panthers link up with ISIS to slip in and try to twist the movement further into a full scale movement the same as that exists in the Middle East. Hate for Yazidi people is no different than hate for White people. It's hatred, and that's colorblind.

When that happens, it'll be the start of a second Civil War. I'd prefer to avoid it.
    You can sleep comfortably then because that will never happen. ISIS hates everything that is the western society, from movies to fashion. The other ones are a part of it all and would likely not trade it's comfortable life for whatever they might want to achieve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    You seriously compare rebellion to a protest movement? Wow...
    Then don't shoot at Cops and maybe it won't be considered that. Non-violent Protests =/= Murdering Innocent people.

Difficult to grasp I know!

You can sleep comfortably then because that will never happen. ISIS hates everything that is the western society, from movies to fashion. The other ones are a part of it all and would likely not trade it's comfortable life for whatever they might want to achieve.

Oh I'm sure that's probably the case, but better to be wary of all potentialities than be blissfully ignorant, and dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then don't shoot at Cops and maybe it won't be considered that. Non-violent Protests =/= Murdering Innocent people.

Difficult to grasp I know!
    Yeah... You aren't even trying. There is a protest, and there is shooting cops - which is not a part of the protest.

But shooting straw mans is easier. The only problem is, while Trump will shoot at the same straw mans, the Congress won't.
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Yeah... You aren't even trying. There is a protest, and there is shooting cops - which is not a part of the protest.

But shooting straw mans is easier. The only problem is, while Trump will shoot at the same straw mans, the Congress won't.
    Humorous, because I would of said the same of your statements.

It's OK. Neither of us has any control over what happens. Eventually people will simply do what is necessary to resolve the matter, while other people scream outlandish things like Impeachment as they are removed from the equation. Wasn't President Tyler Impeached like 5ish times?

This is merely our generation's version of the Haymarket Riots with different actors, but the core theme. As has been the case the last three times this happened, Liberalism and Progressive thinking is the root that again has sprouted and will be uprooted. In time.

Then people will forget, time will move on and the idea resurrected again. It is as Gundam would say, an endless waltz.
    Last edited by The Penguin; 2016-07-08 at 10:49 PM.

Well the anarchists would be quite happy to see the cops dead. But it would be ironic for them to gather under a banner, so that will never happen. I haven't ever felt the need until now. So many hypocrites, it's 10x worse when BLM does something than any other organization that tends to have violent members.
    It is because people are trying to make them seem virtuous. If people refereed to the KKK the mirror organization of BLM in the way BLM is being treated people would be up in arms about it to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humorous, because I would of said the same of your statements.

It's OK. Neither of us has any control over what happens. Eventually people will simply do what is necessary to resolve the matter, while other people scream outlandish things like Impeachment as they are removed from the equation. Wasn't President Tyler Impeached like 5ish times?

This is merely our generation's version of the Haymarket Riots with different actors, but the core theme. As has been the case the last three times this happened, Liberalism and Progressive thinking is the root that again has sprouted and will be uprooted. In time.

Then people will forget, time will move on and the idea resurrected again. It is as Gundam would say, an endless waltz.
    The point is, it is one thing to take action against an obvious destabilizing factor, and another to blame a movement for shootings somewhat related to peaceful demonstrations happening at the same time. If Trump tries to go this route, he will definitely earn impeachment, especially knowing that there are quite a few BLM supporters in the Congress and they won't take Donald's witch hunt well.

nvm..

/10char
    Last edited by apelsinjuice; 2016-07-08 at 11:11 PM.

Deleted
    a black man kicks another black man to the head, while he is on the ground, and kills him

this gets filmed by another black man who is laughing and screams "WOOOOOOOORLDSTAAAAAAAAAAAAR"

now tell me, where black lives matter

Eh. You guys are made for each other. You make each other. Cop(s) kills black, you guys rush to defend the cop(s) when it's obvious they overreacted. They assume all cops are bad. You pander assertions that all blacks are bad. They call you racist. You hypocritically can handle being stereotyped as racist when you're trying to claim they're bad--you call them racist. Probably why we need to be politically correct because even the people against political correctness cannot handle the lack of political correctness. How much you guys lie to yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by bolly View Post
    Eh. You guys are made for each other. You make each other. Cop(s) kills black, you guys rush to defend the cop(s) when it's obvious they overreacted. They assume all cops are bad. You pander assertions that all blacks are bad. They call you racist. You hypocritically can handle being stereotyped as racist when you're trying to claim they're bad--you call them racist. Probably why we need to be politically correct because even the people against political correctness cannot handle the lack of political correctness. How much you guys lie to yourselves.

Yep all I see is a peaceful protest....

Quote Originally Posted by jimmywolf View Post
    "You WOULD want that, you racist. You white people have never endured"

take a long good look in the mirror an quit feeling sorry for yourself, regardless of ethnic race you want be treated equal, yet you're speaking with lot venom about another skin color, what happen to not wanting to judge base on the color of their skin?

so am a bad guy because random X person, caused random race X harm? hmm guess that's why random X race of people judge all X ethnic that way, hmm wonder if me agreeing an thinking the same way is going make things better ....no? well shit....

maybe, just maybe, if you put the poor pity me away an help fight for better world not between races/ethnic but people we will have a better place. you can't stop all of the evil but you can quit playing the pity card an except their are people fighting for equal rights for all. it's not the 1950's you do have more right's an freedom we did have a black president voted for not once but twice...
    I was being satirical.