13 21.67%

2 3.33%

1 1.67%

0 0%

3 5.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Bloodsail Admiral Smallfruitbat's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    She was a good character, likeable and a tragic end. A solid 7 from me.

Nominating Turaylon

7+ Year Old Account
    She gets a 4/10. She has no impact in the game, and her small cameo in Caverns of Time is very dumb.

Voting for my good boy Ga'nar! Best character of WoD!!
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Deleted
    I have this nagging feeling that people will not be amused when they realize who is the SPECIAL Character of the Day tomorrow.

*Casts Arcane Shield in anticipation...*

Arcane Shield
    75000 Mana*
    Instant Cast
    1 minute cooldown
    Description: Shields the caster with an impenetrable shield of mana energy that blocks all incoming attacks for 1 minute. Causes Mana Lust.
    Mana Lust: The caster can't benefit of Arcane Shield, Arcane Coat, and Arcane Mend for 1 minute.

(* lmfao like this is relevant for the former Aspect of Magic please guys get real .. I shit mana)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I have this nagging feeling that people will not be amused when they realize who is the SPECIAL Character of the Day tomorrow.

Is it keemstar ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Is it keemstar ?
    There is a Keemstar Easter egg in WoW? :O

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    There is a Keemstar Easter egg in WoW? :O
    He has entire race based on him.

Also Tel abim.

Deleted
    Bump for the Horde!

Yay i live once more(aka i am back)

Anyway 6/10

Nominate hakkar, the soul flayer.
    Muhahaha
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

I can't say I know that much of this character, other then her cameo in Old Hillsbrad and I stumbled upon her visiting Arthas in Rise of the Lich King. I like how Arthas thought to himself how much she looks like Jaina, while her model in CoT also looked a lot like the old Jaina model. And it would be a cool thing in the story that Thrall somewhat gets reminded of Taretha when she looks at Jaina, yet I don't think he has realised their similarities yet. With a quick read trough Wowpedia she seems to have done some cool stuff, and had a very tragic end. But I think they needed to represent her better outside of the books, the best we got was Thrall wanting to reclaim Tarethas necklage in an old vanilla questchain in Hillsbrad. I'll give her a neutral rating.

And I'll nominate Varimathras.

Deleted

Kalec, please.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Kalec, please.
    *Immune*

:V

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post

Kalec, please.
    But you're a Pandaren Monk. You can't cast a Priest ability.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

Spams Ascend to the Heavens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OIS View Post
    But you're a Pandaren Monk. You can't cast a Priest ability.
    Hah, good catch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    *Immune*

Like please guy, I invented that crap spell

*Immune*

Like please guy, I invented that crap spell
    Algalon > Aspects. And Ascend to the Heavens goes through absorbs and immunities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrunes View Post
    algalon > aspects. And ascend to the heavens goes through absorbs and immunities.
    not my immunity, goddammit!!1!

(But seroiusly man doing Herald back in the day was fucking amazing, I am shaken with nostalgia.. You know, when the whole "CITIZENS OF DALARAN!" thing wasn't a meme and was actually an accomplishment?)

Deleted
    I voted but forgat to say what and why.

So I gave her 10. Why? Well, because the things she experienced were realistic and her death touched me. She was basically a sex-maid-slave of Blackmoore that he also sometimes handed to his pit fighters. Befriended Thrall and died for it. She was smart and educated still as Blackmoore used her as a courtesan of sorts but also to spy stuff and beat her at times. Her death was really touching.
    But wait, there's more. There was also one of her in Thrall's book. When he goes to an alternate universe he meets an alternate her who is a sort of trying to make a living as a bounty hunter. She's not educated and can't even read. Yet under all the ruff exterior is still part of the her from the MU.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    I voted but forgat to say what and why.

So I gave her 10. Why? Well, because the things she experienced were realistic and her death touched me. She was basically a sex-maid-slave of Blackmoore that he also sometimes handed to his pit fighters. Befriended Thrall and died for it. She was smart and educated still as Blackmoore used her as a courtesan of sorts but also to spy stuff and beat her at times. Her death was really touching.
    But wait, there's more. There was also one of her in Thrall's book. When he goes to an alternate universe he meets an alternate her who is a sort of trying to make a living as a bounty hunter. She's not educated and can't even read. Yet under all the ruff exterior is still part of the her from the MU.
    I think that her AU self is truly one of the best in the series for a generally awkward concept.